Trump Throws Pro-Lifers Under the Bus

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Conservatives celebrated the overturning of Roe v Wade with the unrealistic expectation that abortion bans would start popping up in state after state. Several attempts at that have been predictably futile and little to nothing has changed since the ruling was reversed and they've paid that price politically. Apparently, Trump isn't on board either. He specifically cites Florida when talking about the so-called "Heartbeat" legislations passed in states like Florida, Iowa, and Georgia as a "terrible thing."

The past two days, Trump has been unable to answer if a man can become a woman and has criticized pro-life legislation, two high profile issues among his base.

Conservatives celebrated the overturning of Roe v Wade with the unrealistic expectation that abortion bans would start popping up in state after state. Several attempts at that have been predictably futile and little to nothing has changed since the ruling was reversed and they've paid that price politically. Apparently, Trump isn't on board either. He specifically cites Florida when talking about the so-called "Heartbeat" legislations passed in states like Florida, Iowa, and Georgia as a "terrible thing."

The past two days, Trump has been unable to answer if a man can become a woman and has criticized pro-life legislation, two high profile issues among his base.

Boy, you got it bad. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Nice editing, I guess.

NO!! Conservatives wanted to take abortion away from the Feds and send it back to the States where it can be voted on.

Its pretty simple really

Push back and let trump know he’s wrong

Are libs not allowed to disagree with biden the way MAGA patriots can with trump?

Thats sad

Trump believes the backlash against the strong anti-abortion laws will hurt his election chances.
This goes to show that Trump has no principles outside of Trump.
There is no need to rile up the women voters about abortions.
I'm a pro-choice Republican. Let the dems kill all the little dem larvae they want.
My response would be "abortion is a state issue, period"

Let the women worry about how safe it is to walk the streets, ride a subway, or shop in stores.

Last edited:
I'm pro-life and I say the same thing.

I personally may want zero abortions...but I also want to keep government regulation at a minimum.

The job of government isn't to enforce morality...but instead to protect rights.

The conundrum here is, when do the rights of the unborn child begin to outweigh the rights of the mother.

Last edited:
There is no need to rile up the women voters about abortions.
I'm a pro-choice Republican. Let the dems kill all the little larvae they want.
My response would be "abortion is a state issue, period"

Let the women worry about how safe it is to walk the streets, ride a subway, or shop in stores.
Politically, libs killing unborn children is a plus for repubs

because it removes a lot of future democrat voters

But morally its wrong

NO!! Conservatives wanted to take abortion away from the Feds and send it back to the States where it can be voted on.

Yeah, and have the states outlaw it. You can spin it any way you want, but you know full well that was the end goal. What was the point of overturning Roe if 99% of what was happening before is going to continue to happen?

I'm pro-life and I say the same thing.

I personally may want zero abortions...but I also want to keep government regulation at a minimum.

The job of government isn't to enforce morality...but instead to protect rights.
Unborn humans have rights

Forum List

Back