Trump Throws Pro-Lifers Under the Bus

I could ask you the same question. Many on the left oppose legal restrictions on the third trimester that limit things to emergencies. Why is that a problem for them?

If it truly is a case where only emergency abortions happen in that period, then the left has no reason to be angry about said restrictions.
You are fabricating something that is not new. Please post solid evidence that "Many on the left oppose legal restrictions on the third trimester that limit things to emergencies."

I doubt Trump is concerned. When he stated, "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters”, he didn't specify any age limit for the victims.

NO!! Conservatives wanted to take abortion away from the Feds and send it back to the States where it can be voted on.

And that's what the supreme court did. But this isn't about that. It's about Trump bashing DeSantis for signing a 6 week abortion bill into law. Trump says that's terrible.

Really? It's terrible to not allow a woman more time to kill her baby? Time for the heart to develop and start beating. Time for the nerves to connect to the brain and other parts of the body, so that it feels pain when it's being ripped apart and bathed in salt water.

Trump is a life long democrat and is resorting back to his democrat ways.

I've said this for 6 years now, that Trump should've just stayed with the democrat party. He's done more for them than he has the GOP.

Trump's stance on the subject hasn't changed at all... he has always supported choice in instances of rape or incest and the life of the mother... Trump wanted this to return to the states to be hashed out... to find a solution that everyone can accept in their state.... which was the right call....

No one on the left will understand that.
They didn't and don't understand the restrictions that were supposed to be imposed under Roe either, so -

And that's what the supreme court did. But this isn't about that. It's about Trump bashing DeSantis for signing a 6 week abortion bill into law. Trump says that's terrible.

Really? It's terrible to not allow a woman more time to kill her baby? Time for the heart to develop and start beating. Time for the nerves to connect to the brain and other parts of the body, so that it feels pain when it's being ripped apart and bathed in salt water.

Trump is a life long democrat and is resorting back to his democrat ways.

I've said this for 6 years now, that Trump should've just stayed with the democrat party. He's done more for them than he has the GOP.
He is thinking about the chld support bills he would be paying, if not for legal abortion.

He is thinking about the chld support bills he would be paying, if not for legal abortion.
How many children does Trump have? Is there one he did not support and how many out of wedlock? You are talking out of your ass and have proven again you will lie about anything. Next, you suck.

How many children does Trump have? Is there one he did not support and how many out of wedlock? You are talking out of your ass and have proven again you will lie about anything. Next, you suck.

You can believe Trump never paid for an abortion all you want. But it's within Trumps character to have done so. He's always been pro choice. Always a womanizer. If it happened, no one would be surprised.

You can believe Trump never paid for an abortion all you want. But it's within Trumps character to have done so. He's always been pro choice. Always a womanizer. If it happened, no one would be surprised.
You can believe he did but if you do not have proof you are no different than the haters who want him gone.

Forum List

Back