Trump threatens 'retribution' against DeSantis backers in late-night Truth Social rampage

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Damn..this guy just can't quit, can he? As he does all the Dem's dirty work for them, I imagine the DNC is just holding 'Truth Social' parties and enjoying the bloodshed..as none of it is theirs~

Former President Donald Trump attacked right-wing organizations who were considering backing Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis during a late-night Truth Social rampage.
In a post on his social network platform, the former president targeted the Club for Growth over its supposed determination to back DeSantis against Trump in a theoretical primary matchup next year.
"Failed former Congressman David McIntosh and his Globalist friends at Club for No Growth, who fought me all the way in 2016, and LOST, and then fought me again in 2020 Senate Races in Ohio, Alabama, North Carolina, New Hampshire, plus more, and LOST AGAIN, are now threatening to spend money against me early because their new boy, Ron DeSanctus, the man who wants to cut Social Security and MediCare, has dropped so drastically in the Polls to me," Trump wrote. "No Growth Members know there will be RETRIBUTION!!!"
Hours later, the former president set his sights on Fox News owner Rupert Murdoch for testifying under oath that he did not believe Trump's false claims about the 2020 election being "stollen" (sic) from him.
"If Rupert Murdoch honestly believes that the Presidential Election of 2020, despite MASSIVE amounts of proof to the contrary, was not Rigged & Stollen, then he & his group of MAGA Hating Globalist RINOS should get out of the News Business as soon as possible, because they are aiding & abetting the DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA with FAKE NEWS," Trump raged. "Certain BRAVE & PATRIOTIC FoxNews Hosts, who he scorns and ridicules, got it right. He got it wrong. THEY SHOULD BE ADMIRED & PRAISED, NOT REBUKED & FORSAKEN!!!

In fact, there is no evidence that the 2020 election was stolen, and members of Trump's own Department of Justice testified under oath that they investigated several of his claims about election fraud and found them all to be false.

Last edited:
Damn..this guy just can't quit, can he? As he does all the Dem's dirty work for them, I imagine the DNC is just holding 'Truth Social' parties and enjoying the bloodshed..as none of it is theirs~

Former President Donald Trump attacked right-wing organizations who were considering backing Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis during a late-night Truth Social rampage.
In a post on his social network platform, the former president targeted the Club for Growth over its supposed determination to back DeSantis against Trump in a theoretical primary matchup next year.
"Failed former Congressman David McIntosh and his Globalist friends at Club for No Growth, who fought me all the way in 2016, and LOST, and then fought me again in 2020 Senate Races in Ohio, Alabama, North Carolina, New Hampshire, plus more, and LOST AGAIN, are now threatening to spend money against me early because their new boy, Ron DeSanctus, the man who wants to cut Social Security and MediCare, has dropped so drastically in the Polls to me," Trump wrote. "No Growth Members know there will be RETRIBUTION!!!"
Hours later, the former president set his sights on Fox News owner Rupert Murdoch for testifying under oath that he did not believe Trump's false claims about the 2020 election being "stollen" (sic) from him.
"If Rupert Murdoch honestly believes that the Presidential Election of 2020, despite MASSIVE amounts of proof to the contrary, was not Rigged & Stollen, then he & his group of MAGA Hating Globalist RINOS should get out of the News Business as soon as possible, because they are aiding & abetting the DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA with FAKE NEWS," Trump raged. "Certain BRAVE & PATRIOTIC FoxNews Hosts, who he scorns and ridicules, got it right. He got it wrong. THEY SHOULD BE ADMIRED & PRAISED, NOT REBUKED & FORSAKEN!!!

In fact, there is no evidence that the 2020 election was stolen, and members of Trump's own Department of Justice testified under oath that they investigated several of his claims about election fraud and found them all to be false.
Why are you defending a Republican?
I don't understand this.
From past experience I've discovered that when Democrats support a member of the GOP that person they're defending is already bought and paid for by the DNC.
I suspect this is true in DeSantis's case.
He has to be on the take if Democrats feel they have to support him.
He's no different than Trump other than the fact that he isn't Trump, so why do you defend him like this?

I don't understand this.
From past experience I've discovered that when Democrats support a member of the GOP that person they're defending is already bought and paid for by the DNC.
He's no different than Trump other than the fact that he isn't Trump, so why do you defend him like this?
Are you seriously saying DeSantis is a Democrat operative?

Does weed fix everything?
I've tried it....and it never worked that way for me.
It has a different effect on different people. I smoked it while attending college only because my girlfriend did. I never became addicted to it.

Wow, maybe Trump is a USMB cult fuck. Threatening those who disagree with him.

You guys should love him.

DESANTIS IS WORSE THAN TRUMP! :auiqs.jpg:

THE NEXT GUY WILL BE WORSE THAN DESANTIS!

THE NEXT GUY WILL BE WORSE THAN THAT GUY!

You cultists are such brain dead sheep.

I don't understand this.
Interesting...I don't see any support for DeSantis in the OP at all, just some Dem glee as Trump piles on DeSantis.
Trump hurts DeSantis AND himself with these rants. The only winner is the Left.

I don't understand this.

The OP just thinks that by stirring up shit between the Trump and DeSantis factions, someone in either of them will miraculously transform into a scum-sucking Democrat.

:laughing0301:

Oh Noes a Politician attacking the support of another Politician that has never happened in the history of the world.
Politics is a dirty business and folks should realize that. Just look at all of the attack ads.

Interesting...I don't see any support for DeSantis in the OP at all, just some Dem glee as Trump piles on DeSantis.
Trump hurts DeSantis AND himself with these rants. The only winner is the Left.
I beg to differ. I see support for DeSantis all over your post.
Why would you give a shit if one real conservative trashes another?

And why is every negative comment by Trump the raving of a madman? (We see constant examples of a raving madman every single time Biden gives a speech)
Anyone who reads them can see that's total BS.

Forum List

Back