Limbaugh predicted Palestine disaster

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
A lot of people don't realize that his official Theme Song, "My City was Gone" has lyrics.

El Rushbo couldn't be clearer about the fate of the East Palestinian people.

"I went back to Ohio, but my city was gone"

President Biden really needs to make a pilgrimage to the city of St. Louis and visit the final resting spot of this tremendous modern prophet.

A lot of people don't realize that his official Theme Song, "My City was Gone" has lyrics.

El Rushbo couldn't be clearer about the fate of the East Palestinian people.

"I went back to Ohio, but my city was gone"

President Biden really needs to make a pilgrimage to the city of St. Louis and visit the final resting spot of this tremendous modern prophet.

Which El Rushbo and his conservative ideologies along with politicians...helped create. You let the transportation companies start setting their own safety rules because of overzealous deregulation...and this kind of stuff starts happening.

Fun story about Rush co-opting that song. It was originally done with the artist's OK...until Rush decided to run his mouth.
No matter. He's where he belongs. :)

Which El Rushbo and his conservative ideologies along with politicians...helped create. You let the transportation companies start setting their own safety rules because of overzealous deregulation...and this kind of stuff starts happening.

Fun story about Rush co-opting that song. It was originally done with the artist's OK...until Rush decided to run his mouth.
No matter. He's where he belongs. :)

Actually, in 2023, its the Biden-Buttigieg Dept of Transportation establishing the regulations, not any "conservative ideologues".

Trump went to Ohio to help the people even though he isn't in charge.

But Biden is a no-show

Actually, in 2023, its the Biden-Buttigieg Dept of Transportation establishing the regulations, not any "conservative ideologues".

Trump went to Ohio to help the people even though he isn't in charge.

But Biden is a no-show
Trump went there for a photo op.

Was that really 10 year old Trump water he gave out? :auiqs.jpg:
Wonder if he spooned that out of his golden toilet?

He didn't predict anything.

If you spend enough time saying things eventually by pure coincidence you'll say something that eventually comes back around. And rush Limbaugh has said a lot of things for a very long time.

But even this is really a stretch to try and draw parallels. It's about as dumb as people who say the simpsons predicted 911 because like 10 years prior the Simpsons had a ad in a episode for 9 dollar New York bus ticket and on the ad the twin towers were in the background next to the 9$ symbol and people said it was saying 911.

Forum List

Back