Trump & The Wharton School

Many thanks to this link, first posted on another thread but buried under many pages.

Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Student I Ever Had'

Methinks as do many other American's that this evaluation of President Trump is spot on!
/----/ Odd that none of Obozo's professors even remember him. BTW, it's a second hand comment from a dead guy. "Professor Kelley (deceased) told me 100 times over three decades that “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had.”
buttsore yoda.jpg

Many thanks to this link, first posted on another thread but buried under many pages.

Methinks as do many other American's that this evaluation of President Trump is spot on!
/----/ Odd that none of Obozo's professors even remember him. BTW, it's a second hand comment from a dead guy. "Professor Kelley (deceased) told me 100 times over three decades that “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had.”
View attachment 215383

30law_600,0.jpg

2018-08-25-e1535245097265-620x373.png

Lessee: Another braindead thread by a braindead OP. So your points are:

1. The opinion of one man about Trump from the 1960s.
  2. Not even HIS opinion, but supposedly told through a "friend" of his.
  3. We are to believe that this guy in his 90s, remembered ONE STUDENT out of THOUSANDS decades later! Ahha.
  4. Where was this teacher 20 years after the fact? Still a dumb teacher in a minor school. That "dumb" student of his had gone on to make BILLIONS of dollars.
Good points. Thanks. Next thread, what some 100 year old dead fossil thought of Obama and Clinton 50 years ago when he taught them. News at Eleven.

View attachment 215383

In the professors defense he has voted Democratic in every election since his death.

Forum List

Back