Senator Benjamin Sasse for POTUS in 2024?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I’m thoroughly impressed by this guy...a small sample size and all but his fire, pizazz, temperament and philosophy should/would resonate well with new age Republicans and the younger generation in general. I can see this senator having an awesome ability to mobilize others.
I’m looking forward to more from Ben Sasse.

I have a LOT of respect for Senator Sasse based mainly on his ability to comport himself in an extremely professional & respectful manner. He is a man with ideals, principles, a healthy respect for the rule of law & The Constitution. He has at times been an out spoken critic of Trump, all when most others have held their tongues. I don't agree with Sasse on some social issues. IMO Sasse would be an excellent GOP candidate but within the current political climate I believe he could easily be perceived as 'weak.'

I have a LOT of respect for Senator Sasse based mainly on his ability to comport himself in an extremely professional & respectful manner. He is a man with ideals, principles, a healthy respect for the rule of law & The Constitution. He has at times been an out spoken critic of Trump, all when most others have held their tongues. I don't agree with Sasse on some social issues. IMO Sasse would be an excellent GOP candidate but within the current political climate I believe he could easily be perceived as 'weak.'
The Bots are working into the future'

that went right over my head but then I'm only human

that went right over my head but then I'm only human

Nope. You don't even reach that level.

I’m thoroughly impressed by this guy...a small sample size and all but his fire, pizazz, temperament and philosophy should/would resonate well with new age Republicans and the younger generation in general. I can see this senator having an awesome ability to mobilize others.
Absolutely not! He is Anti Trump I wish he would follow Ryan,Flake and Corker and retire!

"if we dont talk to each other, we go to violence, and we lose our republic. words are valuable for democracy. we need the jusdom...the wisdom and judgement to move forward" - Sassy Ben Sasse

IF I had to vote for a republican gun to my head ,I'd vote for Sasse in 2020 Like the Az guy too Flack ?

"i'm worried about the future of cyber & the future of work, i'm worried about the collapse of social capital as the digital revolution undermines local communities
most of the stuff i care about isnt right versus left, its past versus future
most of the stuff i care about, Trump doesnt talk about" - Sassy Ben Sasse

Some progressive will probably assassinate him

Sasse is a big Twisted Sister fan. he went snake hunting with his son and listened to we're not gonna take it 63 straight times!

Some progressive will probably assassinate him

No, it would likely be a Trumpian that has the inclination & potential for such a dirty deed. Someone like yourself.

Have you read his book? It’s pretty good

The guy is a PROGRESSIVE in sheeps wool who needs to not be in office. Join the Progressives he will fit right in.

Forum List

Back