Trump: The inner workings of the Mueller investigation are a total mess. They have gone totally nuts

`
`

1526634703413.png

Might want to take another look at the Whitewater investigation.

Caught In The Whitewater Net

I did not see Bill's name on that list. You mean to tell me that Ken Starr spent 6 years and 80 million dollars investigating Bill's connection to White Water and found none!

I can only image at the time you were just up in arms at the terrible waste of money
The Clinton’s are above the law

You really can not be that clueless.

The so called 19 indictmets includes those that were indicted in Russia that told Mueller they were ready to go to trial and he said no.
Every conviction has had nothing to do with Russia.
A number of the guilty peas were for talking to Russians at some point and not telling the FBI. They had nothing to do with Russian interference in our elections.

Meanwhile Page the fellow that this whole FISA started over is still free, not under indictment.

You keep telling everyone how stupid Trump is yet for over a year they had Page under investigation and wiretap and by extension Trump and everyone working with Page. They have both been under investigation for over two years by Mueller. Yet neither one is under indictment.
Are you telling us that Page and Trump are so smart that they unwittingly are smarter then the FBI and Mueller, or are you saying that Mueller and the FBI are just that incompetent?

I suppose it's possible you could be absolutely right about all that, but I highly doubt it. We'll know as soon as Mueller releases his report though, won't we?
Why release a report? If you have a sweet gig why bring it to an end? Besides what would you do if not hold onto the hope that it will have your wet dreams come true?

Because that's what he is supposed to do. Just because unethical right wingers might play a scam like you suggest doesn't mean everybody would.
And you have not fiqured out yet that it was a scam to start out with. It is all based on a dossier which nothing has been proven. The author did not even visit Russia during the time of its creation and had nothing in the way of verification.

I have no doubt that you do not remember the Amerithrax boondoggle. If the real culprit had not been caught what would the possibility be that Mueller would still be investigating the wrong fellow?

You said that I maybe right. I am right that the meme is based on bull. Neither Page or Trump nor any one on his staff has been indicted on helping the Russians influence the election.

We'll see when the report comes out, won't we?

I did not see Bill's name on that list. You mean to tell me that Ken Starr spent 6 years and 80 million dollars investigating Bill's connection to White Water and found none!

I can only image at the time you were just up in arms at the terrible waste of money

As were the Reagans and the Bushs and the Obamas.

We all know there are two sets of rules in this country.

Don’t forget the Kennedys

Don’t forget the Kennedys

...I shouted out
Who killed the Kennedys?
When after all
It was you and me

Trump has no idea about "the inner workings" of the Mueller investigation.

All he knows is what he did and that there are cross hairs on his back

You really can not be that clueless.

The so called 19 indictmets includes those that were indicted in Russia that told Mueller they were ready to go to trial and he said no.
Every conviction has had nothing to do with Russia.
A number of the guilty peas were for talking to Russians at some point and not telling the FBI. They had nothing to do with Russian interference in our elections.

Meanwhile Page the fellow that this whole FISA started over is still free, not under indictment.

You keep telling everyone how stupid Trump is yet for over a year they had Page under investigation and wiretap and by extension Trump and everyone working with Page. They have both been under investigation for over two years by Mueller. Yet neither one is under indictment.
Are you telling us that Page and Trump are so smart that they unwittingly are smarter then the FBI and Mueller, or are you saying that Mueller and the FBI are just that incompetent?

I suppose it's possible you could be absolutely right about all that, but I highly doubt it. We'll know as soon as Mueller releases his report though, won't we?
Why release a report? If you have a sweet gig why bring it to an end? Besides what would you do if not hold onto the hope that it will have your wet dreams come true?

Because that's what he is supposed to do. Just because unethical right wingers might play a scam like you suggest doesn't mean everybody would.
And you have not fiqured out yet that it was a scam to start out with. It is all based on a dossier which nothing has been proven. The author did not even visit Russia during the time of its creation and had nothing in the way of verification.

I have no doubt that you do not remember the Amerithrax boondoggle. If the real culprit had not been caught what would the possibility be that Mueller would still be investigating the wrong fellow?

You said that I maybe right. I am right that the meme is based on bull. Neither Page or Trump nor any one on his staff has been indicted on helping the Russians influence the election.

Keep shoveling there has to be a pony in there somewhere.

this is the biggest hoax in the history of the world!

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

"they are screaming and shouting at people, horribly threatening them to come up with the answers they want. They are a disgrace to our Nation

These are Angry People, including the highly conflicted Bob Mueller, who worked for Obama for 8 years. They won’t even look at all of the bad acts and crimes on the other side. A TOTAL WITCH HUNT LIKE NO OTHER IN AMERICAN HISTORY!"
Talk about screaming and shouting.....:71:

Talk about Angry People....:71:

Sounds like tiny trump is having another meltdown.

Keep shoveling there has to be a pony in there somewhere.

Not my job to do the shoveling. Mueller is digging up all the information. All I have to do is wait till he's done.

He's sweating big time now.

Only in your dreams.

You think all these tweets are just a random occurrence? They are there for a reason

Well that's the thing.

Trump does exactly what he needs to do.

He's not a politician and never will be. That's what people forget. They expect him to act like every mealy mouthed politician they have ever seen or heard.

The man doesn't have on PC bone in his body. He says what he thinks and he really doesn't care how its received.

Is he perfect. Hell no. Unconventional?? Hell yes. That's why I like and respect the man.

He's sweating big time now.

Only in your dreams.

You think all these tweets are just a random occurrence? They are there for a reason

Well that's the thing.

Trump does exactly what he needs to do.

He's not a politician and never will be. That's what people forget. They expect him to act like every mealy mouthed politician they have ever seen or heard.

The man doesn't have on PC bone in his body. He says what he thinks and he really doesn't care how its received.

Is he perfect. Hell no but I like the man.

Yes, he does what he needs to do. And what it seems he needs to do is discredit and undermine the Mueller investigation to the greatest extent possible.

Then the next question is why does he need to do that?

One must presume that The Trumpster is getting reliable information from someone...nobody knows who. The Leftist partisans on Mueller's team want SOMETHING on Trump for the final report to Congress, but it seems like they haven't been able to come up with anything - anything that could be used as a pretext for impeachment.

Could that be what is holding up the final report?
The question is "reliable information"?

and I don't see Trumps name on the list of 19 indictments, 5 guilty pleas, and 4 convictions touted in your cut and paste.

they have that in common, I guess.
So...it's over? You know that there's no more indictments, etc. coming?

Forum List

Back