Trump: The inner workings of the Mueller investigation are a total mess. They have gone totally nuts

`
`

1526634703413.png
You really can not be that clueless.

The so called 19 indictmets includes those that were indicted in Russia that told Mueller they were ready to go to trial and he said no.
Every conviction has had nothing to do with Russia.
A number of the guilty peas were for talking to Russians at some point and not telling the FBI. They had nothing to do with Russian interference in our elections.

Meanwhile Page the fellow that this whole FISA started over is still free, not under indictment.

You keep telling everyone how stupid Trump is yet for over a year they had Page under investigation and wiretap and by extension Trump and everyone working with Page. They have both been under investigation for over two years by Mueller. Yet neither one is under indictment.
Are you telling us that Page and Trump are so smart that they unwittingly are smarter then the FBI and Mueller, or are you saying that Mueller and the FBI are just that incompetent?

I suppose it's possible you could be absolutely right about all that, but I highly doubt it. We'll know as soon as Mueller releases his report though, won't we?
Why release a report? If you have a sweet gig why bring it to an end? Besides what would you do if not hold onto the hope that it will have your wet dreams come true?

Because that's what he is supposed to do. Just because unethical right wingers might play a scam like you suggest doesn't mean everybody would.
So you believe establishment douchbags always do what they are supposed to do?

How old are you, 12?
You really can not be that clueless.

The so called 19 indictmets includes those that were indicted in Russia that told Mueller they were ready to go to trial and he said no.
Every conviction has had nothing to do with Russia.
A number of the guilty peas were for talking to Russians at some point and not telling the FBI. They had nothing to do with Russian interference in our elections.

Meanwhile Page the fellow that this whole FISA started over is still free, not under indictment.

You keep telling everyone how stupid Trump is yet for over a year they had Page under investigation and wiretap and by extension Trump and everyone working with Page. They have both been under investigation for over two years by Mueller. Yet neither one is under indictment.
Are you telling us that Page and Trump are so smart that they unwittingly are smarter then the FBI and Mueller, or are you saying that Mueller and the FBI are just that incompetent?

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

I believe Mueller has so far.

When the so called presidential POS keeps attacking an investigation that is targeting him and members of his crime family....the Special Council just adds each Tweet to his stack of Obstruction of Justice case. Evudence.. trump has found out he or members of his crime family are now Targets of the probe. Junior lied to Congress and to Investigators. He may look nice in a prison jump suit.
Clinton and his minions attacked Ken Starr daily, even hourly.

I suppose it's possible you could be absolutely right about all that, but I highly doubt it. We'll know as soon as Mueller releases his report though, won't we?
Does Mueller need a bran muffin?

Jesus, surely they have SOMETHING to report by now, right?

Kids can't understand why Christmas takes so long to get here too. I guess you and all the other children will understand better when you grow up.

Trump has no idea about "the inner workings" of the Mueller investigation.

All he knows is what he did and that there are cross hairs on his back
...and still no Russian connection

Cause it is an open investigation....

You probably not seen any cop shows but they don't arrest the criminal in the first few minutes...

Trump at the moment has a take home exam of questions from the Muller investigation and they already are shouting Perjury trap... Seriously, you have your lawyers beside you and you have just to tell the truth...

“We think it's about to be indictment-thirty up in here,” Evan Hurst of Wonkette wrote on Tuesday. “We'd put bets on it but it's entirely possible we're wrong. But if we're right, then the rest of this week is going to be NUTFUCKINGCRAZY.”

When the so called presidential POS keeps attacking an investigation that is targeting him and members of his crime family....the Special Council just adds each Tweet to his stack of Obstruction of Justice case. Evudence.. trump has found out he or members of his crime family are now Targets of the probe. Junior lied to Congress and to Investigators. He may look nice in a prison jump suit.

So ironic how you are no different from that which you hate so much.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

With Trump protesting every day and trying to kill Muellers investigation ,it brings to mind the saying "methinks you protest too much"" IMHO he's guilty as sin and investigations are driving him MORE batshit crazy

There's a big difference: I'm not a lying thug.

True, you do not seem to be a thug.

But the man he supports is

But the man he supports is
You haven't figured out how the quote thing works yet. Have you? It appears senility is setting in.

Last edited:
Really? You sure about that?

Trump is starting to panic!

"This panic is evident due to his widely reported spells of rage and bitterness, his increasingly empty official public schedule, and his escalating efforts to discredit democratic institutions like the electoral system and the free press." - NYT

Trump is starting to panic!

"This panic is evident due to his widely reported spells of rage and bitterness, his increasingly empty official public schedule, and his escalating efforts to discredit democratic institutions like the electoral system and the free press." - NYT

Beware, he is most dangerous when he does not get his way. Let's hope no one in the military will follow any order which puts America and the world in harms way.

from the leaked Mueller report:

"a famous Russian rap singer named Tamati took Trump to a party. a girl named Shaumyan caught Trump's eye at the party. he approached her, asking Timati: 'Wait, is this your boyfriend, you're not free?' She said no. 'you're beautiful. wow, your eyes, your eyes. let's go to America. come with me to America.' she said: 'no! i'm armenian. we're very strict. you need to meet my parents first." when other women approached trying to get photos with Trump, he took hold of Shaumyan's arm and said: "Don't go! stay! stay!"

Shaumyan took selfies with Trump. she has produced 5 photos and a video of herself with Trump that night for the Mueller investigation...

...TO BE CONTINUED!...

Forum List

Back