Trump: The inner workings of the Mueller investigation are a total mess. They have gone totally nuts

One must presume that The Trumpster is getting reliable information from someone...nobody knows who. The Leftist partisans on Mueller's team want SOMETHING on Trump for the final report to Congress, but it seems like they haven't been able to come up with anything - anything that could be used as a pretext for impeachment.

Could that be what is holding up the final report?

`
`

1526634703413.png

Might want to take another look at the Whitewater investigation.

Caught In The Whitewater Net

I did not see Bill's name on that list. You mean to tell me that Ken Starr spent 6 years and 80 million dollars investigating Bill's connection to White Water and found none!

I can only image at the time you were just up in arms at the terrible waste of money

and I don't see Trumps name on the list of 19 indictments, 5 guilty pleas, and 4 convictions touted in your cut and paste.

they have that in common, I guess.

Last edited:
When will the names of any Russians come up in this Mueller investigation into Trump and Putin colluding with Russia.
Besides the 26 Russians indicted?

And the investigation is not about Trump “colluding” no matter what extreme liberals might want or extreme conservatives fear.

It seems clear to me that the investigation is about pursuing crimes discovered during intelligence and/or counterintelligence investigations. It’s not a witch hunt in that the FBI probably already knew all the crimes.

From the Mueller investigation?

List the 26 Russians indicted from the Mueller investigation.
  • Dzheykhun Aslanov
  • Gleb Vasilchenko
  • Irina Kaverzina
  • Vladimir Venkov
  • Anna Bogacheva
  • Maria Bovda
  • Robert Bovda
  • Mikhail Burchik
  • Mikhail Bystrov
  • Aleksandra Krylova
  • Vadim Podkopaev
  • Sergey Polozov
  • Yevgeny Prigozhin
  • Konstantin Klimnik
  • Boris Antonov
  • Dmitriy Badin
  • Nikolay Kozachek
  • Aleksey Lukashev
  • Artem Malyshev
  • Sergey Morgachev
  • Viktor Netyksho
  • Aleksey Potemkin
  • Ivan Yermakov
  • Pavel Yershov
  • Aleksandr Osadchuk
  • Anatoliy Kovalev

One must presume that The Trumpster is getting reliable information from someone...nobody knows who. The Leftist partisans on Mueller's team want SOMETHING on Trump for the final report to Congress, but it seems like they haven't been able to come up with anything - anything that could be used as a pretext for impeachment.

Could that be what is holding up the final report?

Trump thinks people are wearing disguises that let them vote multiple times, and claims you are required to have an ID to purchase cereal. I don't think he is getting much reliable information from anybody.

I did not see Bill's name on that list. You mean to tell me that Ken Starr spent 6 years and 80 million dollars investigating Bill's connection to White Water and found none!

I can only image at the time you were just up in arms at the terrible waste of money

and I don't see Trumps name on the list of 19 convictions, 5 guilty pleas, and 4 convictions touted in your cut and paste.

Not yet.

When will the names of any Russians come up in this Mueller investigation into Trump and Putin colluding with Russia.

And the investigation is not about Trump “colluding” no matter what extreme liberals might want or extreme conservatives fear.

It seems clear to me that the investigation is about pursuing crimes discovered during intelligence and/or counterintelligence investigations. It’s not a witch hunt in that the FBI probably already knew all the crimes.

Indicted??

When will they go to trial??

Don't worry. I won't hole my breath. LOL
Since they are not in the U.S. they can’t go to trial unless they come back. I’m not sure why you think that’s funny.

and I don't see Trumps name on the list of 19 convictions, 5 guilty pleas, and 4 convictions touted in your cut and paste.

Not yet.
I'm sure when he is found guilty of 19 indictments, 5 guilty pleas, and 4 convictions, it will make the news.

til then, the gif is wrong

this is the biggest hoax in the history of the world!

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

"they are screaming and shouting at people, horribly threatening them to come up with the answers they want. They are a disgrace to our Nation

These are Angry People, including the highly conflicted Bob Mueller, who worked for Obama for 8 years. They won’t even look at all of the bad acts and crimes on the other side. A TOTAL WITCH HUNT LIKE NO OTHER IN AMERICAN HISTORY!"

Trump's continious twisting and turning and squealing is proof positive Mueller has his number.

Everytime one of these tirades go off yet another shoe drops, ever closer to

Last edited:

and I don't see Trumps name on the list of 19 indictments, 5 guilty pleas, and 4 convictions touted in your cut and paste.

I DID

“The plea, under oath, establishes that the president was a co-conspirator in the campaign violations to which Cohen pleaded guilty,” said Philip Allen Lacovara, who served as counsel to special prosecutors investigating President Richard M. Nixon’s role in the Watergate scandal.

A grand jury named Nixon an “unindicted co-conspirator,” and he later resigned in the face of mounting calls for his impeachment. Mr. Lacovara said Mr. Trump now also “is, technically, an unindicted co-conspirator.”

Cohen Implicates President Trump. What Do Prosecutors Do Now?

He is technically un-named...but we all know his name.

I DID

“The plea, under oath, establishes that the president was a co-conspirator in the campaign violations to which Cohen pleaded guilty,” said Philip Allen Lacovara, who served as counsel to special prosecutors investigating President Richard M. Nixon’s role in the Watergate scandal.

A grand jury named Nixon an “unindicted co-conspirator,” and he later resigned in the face of mounting calls for his impeachment. Mr. Lacovara said Mr. Trump now also “is, technically, an unindicted co-conspirator.”

Mr. Lacovara said Mr. Trump now also “is, technically, an unindicted co-conspirator.”

what's the difference between 'unindicted', and 'indicted'?

There are 22 Russian names, including three Russian corporations, all of whom have been indicted by Mueller. I guess your name wasn't on that list or you migiht have noticed. I seriously wonder if any of our resident Russian trolls are on that list.

I DID

Mr. Lacovara said Mr. Trump now also “is, technically, an unindicted co-conspirator.”

In Trump's case? Just time.

He is the President that cannot be simply indicted (no one above the law my ass) and this process takes time.

If he and Nixon were NOT the President they would be directly named.

I DID

He is the President that cannot be simply indicted (no one above the law my ass) and this process takes time.

Wake me up when it happens.

til then, the gif being touted is in error

Indicted??

When will they go to trial??

Don't worry. I won't hole my breath. LOL
Since they are not in the U.S. they can’t go to trial unless they come back. I’m not sure why you think that’s funny.

Its funny because none of them will ever be on trial and anyone with a working brain cell knows this.

I DID

Wake me up when it happens.

til then, the gif being touted is in error

You got it, I'll pull that sleepy head of yours right out of the sand.

images

Yep, the only thing different about them is who is whining about it happening.

Yep, the only thing different about them is who is whining about it happening.

Whitewater, Subordinates got screwed, Clinton free and clear

Russian investigation, so far, Trump free and clear

subordinates?

Trumps fault.

You really can not be that clueless.

The so called 19 indictmets includes those that were indicted in Russia that told Mueller they were ready to go to trial and he said no.
Every conviction has had nothing to do with Russia.
A number of the guilty peas were for talking to Russians at some point and not telling the FBI. They had nothing to do with Russian interference in our elections.

Meanwhile Page the fellow that this whole FISA started over is still free, not under indictment.

You keep telling everyone how stupid Trump is yet for over a year they had Page under investigation and wiretap and by extension Trump and everyone working with Page. They have both been under investigation for over two years by Mueller. Yet neither one is under indictment.
Are you telling us that Page and Trump are so smart that they unwittingly are smarter then the FBI and Mueller, or are you saying that Mueller and the FBI are just that incompetent?

I suppose it's possible you could be absolutely right about all that, but I highly doubt it. We'll know as soon as Mueller releases his report though, won't we?
Why release a report? If you have a sweet gig why bring it to an end? Besides what would you do if not hold onto the hope that it will have your wet dreams come true?

Because that's what he is supposed to do. Just because unethical right wingers might play a scam like you suggest doesn't mean everybody would.
And you have not fiqured out yet that it was a scam to start out with. It is all based on a dossier which nothing has been proven. The author did not even visit Russia during the time of its creation and had nothing in the way of verification.

I have no doubt that you do not remember the Amerithrax boondoggle. If the real culprit had not been caught what would the possibility be that Mueller would still be investigating the wrong fellow?

You said that I maybe right. I am right that the meme is based on bull. Neither Page or Trump nor any one on his staff has been indicted on helping the Russians influence the election.

"Universities will someday study what highly conflicted (and NOT Senate approved) Bob Mueller and his gang of Democrat thugs have done to destroy people. Why is he protecting Crooked Hillary, Comey, McCabe, Lisa Page & her lover, Peter Strozk, and all of his friends on the other side?

The only “Collusion” is that of the Democrats with Russia and many others. Why didn’t the FBI take the Server from the DNC? They still don’t have it. Check out how biased Facebook, Google and Twitter are in favor of the Democrats. That’s the real Collusion!" - President Trump

"Universities will someday study what highly conflicted (and NOT Senate approved) Bob Mueller and his gang of Democrat thugs have done to destroy people. Why is he protecting Crooked Hillary, Comey, McCabe, Lisa Page & her lover, Peter Strozk, and all of his friends on the other side?" - President Trump

Damn, he is getting fucking nervous. He must know that something is coming down soon.

Forum List

Back