Trump taps Oklahoma AG for EPA head

Bush EPA chief on Pruitt: "I don’t recall ever having seen an appointment of someone who's so disdainful" of the EPA

good!

Czvg3SJXgAAydx_.jpg

"I have had Reagan people come up to me and say this more conservative than Reagan's Cabinet."

Already, we've got more solar jobs than coal jobs—any politician who promises to bring back dirty fossil-fuel jobs is being disingenuous.

Trump has nominated an Environmental Protection Agency head who does not believe in environmental protection.

if Mr Burns had a lovechild, it would be Mr Pruitt!

The NYT is calling him an ally of the oil industry.

They have a friend in the Trump administration rather than someone trying to put them out of business!

Yeah, this is gonna drive the left insane.

PANIC ON THE LEFT. Donald Trump Nominates Scott Pruitt To Head the EPA. | RedState
Well Trump is a businessman; and Pruitt's boss. So maybe they can both sit down and read the OP of this thread, then post #82: A Tutorial For Trump Supporters On Climate Change

Turns out if you boil water using the sun as much as you can instead of coal or oil, your power plant can save up to $38 million, or more, in just ten years.

Silhouette cannot stop parroting the same BS over and over, just as she cannot answer the first question of Earth climate change....

WHY does one Earth polar circle have 9 times the ice of the other?

Start the Jeopardy! music....

"EPA To Alaskans In Sub-Zero Temps: Stop Burning Wood To Keep Warm"

this stops when Pruitt becomes president!

Oklahoma ? Aka earthquake central ! That's the person you want for the epa? The fracking out there is literally tearing the state apart .

They have been fracking in OK for over fifty years. The state is still there with clean air and clean water.

Forum List

Back