DOW Surpasses 19,500. Thanks To President Donald Trump! Right?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:banana: :dance: :banana: Well Hillary Clinton? The DOW was going to crash and the world was going to come to an end if we have a President Trump?
So where is Hillary now? Sleeping? :cow::dunno:

I wonder if Trump will boost the rally to 20,000 by new years eve.

Oh we haven't seen anything yet....If Trump can roll back the regulations Obama puked out, cut business taxes, and keep low energy prices look out the liberals will hang themselves.

The President is Barak Obama.

Thank you Mr. Obama :)

Funny, when the stock market SHIT THE BED the day after the meat puppet faggot was elected, Trump gets elected and the opposite thing happens.

I wonder how many more opposite things will happen with Trump?

Well lets see, Bonds are in the tank, T Bill yields remain down, so where else are you going to invest your money, Gold? When a stock is paying lets say 2-4% and appreciating why would one want to invest in fix income yielding less then the rate of inflation?
No, its not the result of the pretender or the mouth its simple finance. So will the Fed continue to play politics with interest rates and allow the rise in inflation to remain unchecked or eventually allow the open market to dictate rates? My hunch is smart money is betting on a moderately low rate increase.

:banana: :dance: :banana: Well Hillary Clinton? The DOW was going to crash and the world was going to come to an end if we have a President Trump?
So where is Hillary now? Sleeping? :cow::dunno:

Interesting little fact that Trump sold all of his stock...in June. Now he's saying it's because he didn't want conflict of interest. Bullshit. Do your happy dance now and enjoy it while you can.

The President is Barak Obama.

Thank you Mr. Obama :)

Funny, when the stock market SHIT THE BED the day after the meat puppet faggot was elected, Trump gets elected and the opposite thing happens.

I wonder how many more opposite things will happen with Trump?

I think the only conclusion we can draw from this is Trump is a wildcard.

Forum List

Back