Trump Surrogate Admits To Joy Reid: Trump Did 'Pay-For-Play'

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America

In what can only be described as an epic failure, a Trump spokesman first admits that Trump participates in "Pay for Play" deals, but then tries to justify it because he is a private citizen and *everyone* does it.

Clearly, Steve Cortes has no idea that donating money (paying off) officials to get favors or special access is patently illegal, for any citizen. His spin comes so fast and so hard, you can see his eyeballs nearly roll back in his head as he tries to say that Trump plans to end it. Yes, you have to hear it for yourself:

CORTES: Donald Trump is a private yes, he has admitted that to citizen. Some degree there was pay to play that he tried to get access from politicians Which, by the way, significant business people do all the time.

REID: Wait a minute. wait a minute. Steve, are you saying that significant business people regularly engage in pay to play and that that's okay because they're private citizens?

CORTES: No, it's not okay. it's not okay.

REID: You just said that he's a businessman and it's not okay.

-snip-

Yep, it sure is.

. That's a Federal felony.

Blagojevich got 14 years for this shit.

Yeah, b/c he was the politician, not the private businessman silly.

This is really old news.

Trump admitted as much himself in the first RNC nomination debates. Nobody cares. Where have you been? Why do you think he got the nomination?

Derp derp derp . . .. .

Trump for prison 2016!

In order to start criminal proceedings you have to have evidence of a criminal code being broken. None such evidence has occurred.

Being personally offensive is not a crime.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Matthew. I can always depend upon you to make me laugh. I love it. Thanks. :)

Forum List

Back