Trump Trump Supporters, What Should We All Be Prepared for?

Hi, friends, I'm with you!!! One of the good reason for voting to Trump - a mass of good people, who upkeep him :)

Really, US and Trump so far from me, and I don't know details of politics, only evaluating cleanness anf creativeness of struggle methods (Hillary is far behind - their supporters are natural liars :)))

But thinking about facts... When the crisis at Ukraine started, Putin got a permission from Senat to enter troops at Ukraine. As last exercies shows, Russia have group of about 200000 troops of fast deployment in European part - much more, than any NATO bases have and Ukraine could recruit rapidly. But after meeting in Normandia Putin went back, don't solve the problem, turning it to quagmire. Which reason, which threat in unltimatum could stop him?
Sum it with permanent Hillary lies and case of successful lie about "Star Wars", which helped USSR to fall down. "Lies as is" - is not a problem, but people, who lie permanent, consider most of information from outside as lies too. Could Hillary believe in Russian nuclear potential, listening propaganda about "ruined Russia" for a decades? How big is her temptation to solve "Russian problem" by pressing one button, especially, if she believe, first strike could prevent russian responce?
Actions of Putin in Sirya, having strong "advertising" effect, like shooting from Caspian Sea by rockets or using strategic aviations - prove this logic... It seems, we're really more close to nuclear armageddon, than we know... So, Trump is single adequate man, who could stop this madness before it start...

You mean>>>>UKRAINE=JEWS,considering most politicians and business people there are Jewish and often Native Israelis.......STOP being slack and do due dilligence on the FACTS of the MATTER you are attempting to elucidate
How did jews get into the picture? Ah...you are trying out a thing such as critical thinking.... you failed miserably.... stick with your coloring books and playdough, moron. Your attempt to polarize the issue by bringing the magic word "jew" into the conversation is ridiculous.
How totally IGNORANT of the FACTS you are...

You mean>>>>UKRAINE=JEWS,considering most politicians and business people there are Jewish and often Native Israelis.......STOP being slack and do due dilligence on the FACTS of the MATTER you are attempting to elucidate
How did jews get into the picture? Ah...you are trying out a thing such as critical thinking.... you failed miserably.... stick with your coloring books and playdough, moron. Your attempt to polarize the issue by bringing the magic word "jew" into the conversation is ridiculous.
You people always bring some polarizing factor into the conversation. Who cares if they are jews or not? Sumbitches are sumbitches regardles of who and what hey are, then it doesn't matter, does it?
Always pitching one group against the other, black vs. white, Latino vs. white, homosexual vs. straight, Christian vs. Jewish, male vs. female...etc...etc...It's never ending with you.

You people always bring some polarizing factor into the conversation. Who cares if they are jews or not? Sumbitches are sumbitches regardles of who and what hey are, then it doesn't matter, does it?
Always pitching one group against the other, black vs. white, Latino vs. white, homosexual vs. straight, Christian vs. Jewish, male vs. female...etc...etc...It's never ending with you.
No it is the likes of TRUMP who do that,but I was right about the Jews in the Ukraine,as always,it does get easier for you if you bother to do due diligence on subjects..defcon before spewing on me..steve

What I think is, that there is nothing, absolutely nothing below what a democrat will do to win. Especially those democrats that support such a liar as Hillary.
I certainly agree with Freewill. Nothing is sacred to the democrats. The problem with them is that they understand every opposition as mortal combat and not as a contest for whose ideas are better. They will stop nothing in an attempt to crush their "enemies" and it is well demonstrated on this very board. They perceive that anybody who presents a better idea, or refutes the tried yet failed ideas they have, is a mortal personal enemy to them and as such needs to be eliminated by any means...literally, by any means...
Democrats are very scared and will try anything at this point. Any tactic any lie. I think they have the polls skewed to make people feel hopeless.
Methinks you are a compulsive Liar......get with the programme
Do you have anything to contribute or you're just having a good time trolling. Your intelligence level must be very ...hmmmm....let's say low, maybe equals to an imbeciles on a good day. We don't need to get with the Aussie Programme, dude.
I know,because you have your own???????????????????it's called Gross Failure..steve,hhhhhmmmmmmmm and like you ...it's very intelligent apparently according to some people.......

Trump Supporters, What Should We All Be Prepared for?

Violence.

I love violence, the problem is though that libtards are cheating cock suckers. They will have one guy confront you from the front, hold your attention then another guy comes up and cold cocks you in the base of the skull, or gets down behind you on hands and knees then the guy you have been watching bum rushes you and knocks you down over the sneaky ally.

When you fight libtards, you have to watch your back and your buddies back because they are disgusting cowards who fight like sneaky backstabbing bitches..

The left is ready to riot again. When is enough going to be enough?
When we put them all in jail, into hiding or into a grave.
Embrace the authoritarian in you.
Tehon, I hope you don't support those riots and rioters, directed and paid by Soros on MoveOn.Org?

By the way, same way Soros has been organizing and sponsoring the colorful revolutions all over the world. Would you like him to organize the one in your country as well (in case Trump wins, for example)? As a resident of the country, where such a revolution has already occurred, I can tell you all in advance: you don't want it. You have been always supporting me about Ukraine (and I really, really appreciate it!), but now it seems like your own country may be also in trouble.

Last edited:
Tehon, I hope you don't support those riots and rioters, directed and paid by Soros on MoveOn.Org?

By the way, same way Soros has been organizing and sponsoring the colorful revolutions all over the world. Would you like him to organize the one in your country as well (in case Trump wins, for example)? As a resident of the country, where such a revolution has already occurred, I can tell you all in advance: you don't want it. You have been always supporting me about Ukraine (and I really, really appreciate it!), but now it seems like your own country may be also in trouble.

I have never done any such thing Stratford.

Well its that or shoot the bastards down in the streets.

Which do you prefer?
Doubling down on stupid........an obvious tell of a Trump supporter.
The Soros financed thug left will take over if they are not put down by judicial action or by violence on the part of us whom they target.

I have no problem with shooting down a couple of dozen of the shit4brains if they come at me in a crowd. I will not be a Reginald Deny.

IF they dont want to be buried then they need to leave me the hell alone.

Last edited:

I have never done any such thing Stratford.
Lol, yes you do, when you argue that these pieces of shit should not be resisted with greater force, oh, hell yes you do indeed, bubba.

Well its that or shoot the bastards down in the streets.

Which do you prefer?
Doubling down on stupid........an obvious tell of a Trump supporter.
The Soros financed thug left will take over if they are not put down by judicial action or by violence on the part of us whom they target.

I have no problem with shooting down a couple of dozen of the shit4brains if they come at me in a crowd. I will not a Reginald Deny.

IF they dont want to be buried then they need to leave me the hell alone.

If Ukrainian president Yanukovitch has done that as soon as the riots started in November 2013, there wouldn't be any coup, it would save thousands of civilians' lives and the country wouldn't be turned into a sh*thole just within a year.

I don't support shooting the people, but when somebody comes into your house to shoot you, they don't leave the choice to you.

Trump’s Connections to Wall Street, Soros, Blackwater and the CFR

Trump’s official foreign policy team includes a minimum of twoneocons, with Joseph E. Schmitz the clear winner of the award for the worst foreign policy adviser in Trump’s selection. Schmitz, a lawyer by trade, is the former Inspector General of the Department of Defense in addition to being a former executive at none other than Blackwater Worldwide. Blackwater, which rebranded itself as Academi in 2011 due to its atrocious reputation (similar to what Jabhat Al-Nusra just done), is the notorious military contractor that has been involved in various controversies.

Trump Pals Around with George Soros

Soros gave Donald Trump a mezzanine loan, which is basically a bailout, because Trump didn’t want to, or couldn’t, front his own money to build the Chicago Trump Tower. Mezzanine loans are loans offered with outrageous interest that help the developer on the front end of finance, and which often offer a stake in the building.

Trump was also named in a lawsuit along with Soros in New York surrounding the sale of the GM Building, so it’s not as if Trump only dealt with Soros in Chicago.

No it is the likes of TRUMP who do that,but I was right about the Jews in the Ukraine,as always,it does get easier for you if you bother to do due diligence on subjects..defcon before spewing on me..steve

How many jews in your home personally? Do you observe their human's rights?

Forum List

Back