Trump Trump Supporters, What Should We All Be Prepared for?

Trump’s Connections to Wall Street, Soros, Blackwater and the CFR

Trump’s official foreign policy team includes a minimum of twoneocons, with Joseph E. Schmitz the clear winner of the award for the worst foreign policy adviser in Trump’s selection. Schmitz, a lawyer by trade, is the former Inspector General of the Department of Defense in addition to being a former executive at none other than Blackwater Worldwide. Blackwater, which rebranded itself as Academi in 2011 due to its atrocious reputation (similar to what Jabhat Al-Nusra just done), is the notorious military contractor that has been involved in various controversies.

Trump Pals Around with George Soros

Soros gave Donald Trump a mezzanine loan, which is basically a bailout, because Trump didn’t want to, or couldn’t, front his own money to build the Chicago Trump Tower. Mezzanine loans are loans offered with outrageous interest that help the developer on the front end of finance, and which often offer a stake in the building.

Trump was also named in a lawsuit along with Soros in New York surrounding the sale of the GM Building, so it’s not as if Trump only dealt with Soros in Chicago.
Did Trump ran a business or was a politician in office?

If Ukrainian president Yanukovitch has done that as soon as the riots started in November 2013, there wouldn't be any coup, it would save thousands of civilians' lives and the country wouldn't be turned into a sh*thole just within a year.

I don't support shooting the people, but when somebody comes into your house to shoot you, they don't leave the choice to you.
Meh, the state governor would call out the National Guard and then the militia and volunteers with the local sheriff departments and then blow the heads off a few of these bastards and the rest will likely give up.

But the Mullahs of Iran figured out the best way to handle these infiltrating thugs and murderers; Give them a trial and convict them and sentence them to die, no appeals, and then give them a choice, one at a time to turn in everyone that they know or be executed immediately. Let the others see it happen. The first few will likely/possibly remain strong, then after a few see their buddies get their brains plastered all over a wall they will start to sing. You record all the stuff they tell you, and if it doenst turn out to be true, you bring the results back to the guy in the cell, play back the recording, not that he lied then shoot his brains out.

They stop lying soon enough and you get enough information to make a dragnet of mass arrests again then rinse the blood out of the cells and repeat the process until they bastards are so rare people talk about it openly, like 'I heard Billy say that some Black Lies Matter protesters were over by that big red barn, you, know near the old dam. Must have been three or four of them."

Now I am not advocating we do that, exactly, but there is a lot of room for improv.

The left is ready to riot again. When is enough going to be enough?
When we put them all in jail, into hiding or into a grave.
Embrace the authoritarian in you.
Well its that or shoot the bastards down in the streets.

Which do you prefer?
Doubling down on stupid........an obvious tell of a Trump supporter.
The Soros financed thug left will take over if they are not put down by judicial action or by violence on the part of us whom they target.

I have no problem with shooting down a couple of dozen of the shit4brains if they come at me in a crowd. I will not be a Reginald Deny.

IF they dont want to be buried then they need to leave me the hell alone.

Good civilian position... But too idealistic for this world... Look at Russia - nobody leave us alone for a centuries...

Which do you prefer?
The Soros financed thug left will take over if they are not put down by judicial action or by violence on the part of us whom they target.

I have no problem with shooting down a couple of dozen of the shit4brains if they come at me in a crowd. I will not a Reginald Deny.

If Ukrainian president Yanukovitch has done that as soon as the riots started in November 2013, there wouldn't be any coup, it would save thousands of civilians' lives and the country wouldn't be turned into a sh*thole just within a year.

I don't support shooting the people, but when somebody comes into your house to shoot you, they don't leave the choice to you.
You can't be serious Stratford, you think if Yanukovich started shooting protesters things would have ended better than it did? Come on!

You can't be serious Stratford, you think if Yanukovich started shooting protesters things would have ended better than it did? Come on!
She is right though. Vicious authoritarian regimes dont get tossed out of power if they are willing to kill enough people, like the Chicoms did at Tianamen Square.

How large your jails will become? Much more Stalin's GULAG? Is it true democracy?
You only put the hard cases in lock up and let the rest stay in tents until they can be educated to not be dicks.

And you'll have similar problems like Stalin... Just try to start to jail scums - you'll see, how democrats name this "genocide", "human rights breaking" and so on... :)

Trump’s official foreign policy team includes a minimum of twoneocons, with Joseph E. Schmitz the clear winner of the award for the worst foreign policy adviser in Trump’s selection. Schmitz, a lawyer by trade, is the former Inspector General of the Department of Defense in addition to being a former executive at none other than Blackwater Worldwide. Blackwater, which rebranded itself as Academi in 2011 due to its atrocious reputation (similar to what Jabhat Al-Nusra just done), is the notorious military contractor that has been involved in various controversies.

Soros gave Donald Trump a mezzanine loan, which is basically a bailout, because Trump didn’t want to, or couldn’t, front his own money to build the Chicago Trump Tower. Mezzanine loans are loans offered with outrageous interest that help the developer on the front end of finance, and which often offer a stake in the building.

Trump was also named in a lawsuit along with Soros in New York surrounding the sale of the GM Building, so it’s not as if Trump only dealt with Soros in Chicago.
He ran a business.......it's relevant to the discussion though, isn't it?

How large your jails will become? Much more Stalin's GULAG? Is it true democracy?
You only put the hard cases in lock up and let the rest stay in tents until they can be educated to not be dicks.

And you'll have similar problems like Stalin... Just try to start to jail scums - you'll see, how democrats name this "genocide", "human rights breaking" and so on... :)
IT is not the BEST way to handle the problem. The best way is to snuff the candle out before it burns down the house.

Stalin was good about putting out a lot of candles, but most were never actually lit, to begin with.

She is right though. Vicious authoritarian regimes dont get tossed out of power if they are willing to kill enough people, like the Chicoms did at Tianamen Square.
That one was getting tossed out no matter. And they did try to frame him anyway, Stratford knows it.

Which do you prefer?

I have no problem with shooting down a couple of dozen of the shit4brains if they come at me in a crowd. I will not a Reginald Deny.

Putin advised Yanukovich to contain the military/police, didn't he?

Not at all. You cannot compare a businessman doing business with everybody (the whole political and financial spectrum available) to a politician holding a public office.

That one was getting tossed out no matter. And they did try to frame him anyway, Stratford knows it.
I do know it, but I also know a lot of other things which you guys may not know. Azarov, the PM, said at the beginning: "We need to disperse the riots, we already know they are a big threat due to our experience of 2005 colorful revolution in Ukraine". And if Azarov/Yanukovich have done that, it would be a lot more difficult for Washington to pull out the coup. However Washington was screaming to Yanukovich: "Don't even think to do anything against them, they are just kids!". At the same time I believe there was some kind of blackmailing going on too. (Also there was a lot more things going on at that time, involving high ranked Ukrainian traitors, shooting both protesters and Yanukovich guard from a hotel roof, and so on. Everything looked like a well planned set up).

To frame Yanukovich and to pull out a coup are two different things, Tehon.

Last edited:

Not at all. You cannot compare a businessman doing business with everybody (the whole political and financial spectrum available) to a politician holding a public office.
Perhaps you missed the point of the first article I posted. Trump is tapping Soros people to help run his political campaign.........present tense. Ignore the warning signs at your own peril.

Donald Trump's New Finance Guru: Former Clinton Donor, Soros Employee

I do know it, but I also know a lot of other things which you guys may not know. Azarov, the PM, said at the beginning: "We need to disperse the riots, we already know they are a big threat due to our experience of 2005 colorful revolution in Ukraine". And if Azarov/Yanukovich have done that, it would be a lot more difficult for Washington to pull out the coup. However Washington was screaming to Yanukovich: "Don't even think to do anything against them, they are just kids!". At the same time I believe there was some kind of blackmailing going on too. (Also there was a lot more things going on at that time, involving high ranked Ukrainian traitors, shooting both protesters and Yanukovich guard from a hotel roof, and so on. Everything looked like a well planned set up).

They go hand in hand, it was part of the plan to pull off the coup. The West also tried to implicate Putin in the shootings.

In a society built on the idea of democracy, leaders don't get to go around shooting people that don't agree with them, period.

What I think is, that there is nothing, absolutely nothing below what a democrat will do to win. Especially those democrats that support such a liar as Hillary.
I certainly agree with Freewill. Nothing is sacred to the democrats. The problem with them is that they understand every opposition as mortal combat and not as a contest for whose ideas are better. They will stop nothing in an attempt to crush their "enemies" and it is well demonstrated on this very board. They perceive that anybody who presents a better idea, or refutes the tried yet failed ideas they have, is a mortal personal enemy to them and as such needs to be eliminated by any means...literally, by any means...
Democrats are very scared and will try anything at this point. Any tactic any lie. I think they have the polls skewed to make people feel hopeless.

That's sooooo true: they are desperate and running out of options: they dug out "Ukrainian ties" of Trump's manager (actually, who cares??). On the other hand, Hillary is a lot more guilty with her "Ukrainian ties": But since the Media is silent, nobody even pays attention. This is just one episode:

The Clinton foundation is also linked directly to Ukrainian oligarchs:
Between 2009 and 2013, including when Mrs. Clinton was secretary of state, the Clinton Foundation received at least $8.6 million from the Victor Pinchuk Foundation, according to that foundation, which is based in Kiev, Ukraine. It was created by Mr. Pinchuk, whose fortune stems from a pipe-making company. He served two terms as an elected member of the Ukrainian Parliament and is a proponent of closer ties between Ukraine and the European Union.

UKRAINE
no it is the white christian party that is desperate as their base is dying off

Perhaps you missed the point of the first article I posted. Trump is tapping Soros people to help run his political campaign.........present tense. Ignore the warning signs at your own peril.

That’s still not any worse than Clinton’s ties to Soros. In fact, it even incomparable.

Tehon, I don’t think any of Trump supporters think he’s ideal. But it will be either Trump or Clinton and you know that. Clinton would be a point of no return for your country. Even at this point it’s extremely difficult and dangerous to get your country back out of the hands of Globalists, but if Clinton wins, I’m afraid, it will become impossible.

On the other hand, Trump has quite a few great ideas about giving you guys your country back. Will those ideas work? Will he do it? We don’t know. But it won’t be smart at all not to give him a chance. Even if he fails, he will still be a much better choice for the country, than Clinton. If Clinton wins, you can kiss your country good-bye (as well as the rest of the world).

Is Trump rough? Yes, he is. But your country needs a little earthquake to shake all the Elites, Establishment, powerful crooks off its body. And Trump sounds like he could be that earthquake. As a smart and decent person, who wishes only the best to his country, you may not forgive yourself later for not voting for him.

Last edited:

These people are professionals, and that means that they will work for anyone in a professional capacity.

Were I still a software engineer, I would work for the Democrats, Green Peace or just about anybody else.

A professional is not going to let their own personal political views interfere with him doing his job.

Forum List

Back