Trump Supporter Steve Spaeth Tells Reporter He’d Shoot His Liberal Sister In The Face

kill_a_commie_by_toterot.jpg

If it came to it I’d be more than happy to pop any/all of my family and friends who are Liberals. Including my brother and his wife.
You have no clue or concept of how demented and sick you sound. You need help. Anyone who would voice such a perverted and sick statement belongs in an institution under lock and key.
But yet you seem fine with (what was her name) Kathy Gifford holding up a head of Trump. Or Madonna claiming she had dreams of blowing up the White House.

If you are going to talk against violence or the talk of violence then don't be just one sided.
Hanging Obama in effigy was okay, though, right?

All of this whining and crying over Kathy Gifford's not funny joke shows what snowflakes Trumptards really are. And then they promise to shoot their relatives over politics? And are locked and loaded to shoot the caravan members?
What is wrong with this picture:?

Donald Trump was called a racist long before he became famous.
/---/ He was not. Trump was only called a racist when he had the audacity to run against a democRAT.
View attachment 226869
You people have no bounds to your lying. Trump was sued by the Nixon Administration in 1973 for racist housing discrimination and forced into an agreement to cease and desist such discrimination.

Is there no end to the disgraceful words and acts of Trump followers.

What in the hell could induce a man to shoot his sister in the face over politics?

Trump Supporter Steve Spaeth Tells Reporter He’d Shoot His Liberal Sister In The Face If Civil War Broke Out

Trump Supporter Steve Spaeth Tells Reporter He’d Shoot His Liberal Sister In The Face If Civil War Broke Out
The 40-year-old Wisconsin business owner said his sister 'has to know how passionate I am about our president.'

Nathan Francis

Steve Spaeth loves his sister, but if he ever had to pick between her or Donald Trump, it would be an easy decision.

If a civil war were ever to break out in the United States between liberals and conservatives, the Wisconsin Trump supporter would shoot his liberal sister in the face without hesitation.

He’s even told her as much.

“If there is a civil war in this country and you were on the wrong side, I would have no problem shooting you in the face,” Spaeth told The Guardian at a Trump rally this week, recalling his conversation with his sister.

The Guardian‘s Ed Pilkington followed Trump for a week as the president attended five different rallies to help promote Republican candidates. Along the way, Pilkington chronicled the intense emotions that many of the Trump supporter displayed and the anger many expressed toward those on the other side of the political spectrum.

Spaeth, a 40-year-old small business owner from Wisconsin, told Pilkington that has a deep hatred for those who hold different political views.

“Not at all,” Spaeth said when asked if hate was too strong a word for his emotions. “I have a deep and absolute disgust for these human beings.”

He went on to name a series of his biggest opponents in the media and Democratic Party, all of whom Donald Trump has frequently attacked and all but one was the target of bombings allegedly carried out by another ardent Trump supporter, Cesar Sayoc.

The interview has led to some backlash against Steve Spaeth, with many finding his company online and calling for a boycott. Others pointed out how the more extremist Trump supporters could easily be moved to violence through the president’s harsh and sometimes violent rhetoric.

Amy Holden Jones

✔@aholdenj

Steve Spaeth, 40, said “hate” was not too strong a word to describe his feelings towards CNN, Hillary Clinton, Pocahontas etc. “I have a deep and absolute disgust for these human beings.” https://www.rawstory.com/?p=1384243 via rawstory

4:41 AM - Nov 3, 2018

Wisconsin conservative admits he’d shoot his sister in the face for Trump: ‘She has to know how...
A Wisconsin conservative admits he would turn against his own family to back President Donald Trump if the United States slid into civil war. The Guardian's Ed Pilkington spent a week attending Trump...

Donald Trump himself came under fire this week after the attempted bombings and an attack on a Jewish synagogue that left 11 dead. While the alleged synagogue shooter expressed anger for Donald Trump for allegedly kowtowing to Jewish interests, he did buy into right-wing conspiracies that wealthy Jewish philanthropist George Soros was funding a migrant caravan headed toward the United States to seek asylum.

While Steve Spaeth did not express any desire to harm these opponents, he told Pilkington that he would certainly be ready if Donald Trump were to spark a civil war. That includes his sister, as Spaeth said, “She has to know how passionate I am about our president.”
there's a whole lot of stupid people in the world, yes. politics brings out the worst in people. but to continue to cherry pick examples and say TRUMP SUPPORTER THEY ARE ALL LIKE THAT would mean you'd have a hell of a lot more examples now wouldn't you?

every once in a while you someone on each side get ass-nugget-picking stupid. but that does not make them the poster child for that side regardless of how much either side wants to put it on the leadership of said side.

it just means the guy is a dick. leave it there.
Of course, you're right, but it doesn't stop people from labeling all the left the exact same way.

/---/ He was not. Trump was only called a racist when he had the audacity to run against a democRAT.
View attachment 226869
You people have no bounds to your lying. Trump was sued by the Nixon Administration in 1973 for racist housing discrimination and forced into an agreement to cease and desist such discrimination.
/——/ That was his old man. Donald was in his early twenties and yes there was discrimination in blue state liberal New York

What in the hell could induce a man to shoot his sister in the face over politics?

The 40-year-old Wisconsin business owner said his sister 'has to know how passionate I am about our president.'

Nathan Francis

Steve Spaeth loves his sister, but if he ever had to pick between her or Donald Trump, it would be an easy decision.

If a civil war were ever to break out in the United States between liberals and conservatives, the Wisconsin Trump supporter would shoot his liberal sister in the face without hesitation.

“If there is a civil war in this country and you were on the wrong side, I would have no problem shooting you in the face,” Spaeth told The Guardian at a Trump rally this week, recalling his conversation with his sister.

The Guardian‘s Ed Pilkington followed Trump for a week as the president attended five different rallies to help promote Republican candidates. Along the way, Pilkington chronicled the intense emotions that many of the Trump supporter displayed and the anger many expressed toward those on the other side of the political spectrum.

Spaeth, a 40-year-old small business owner from Wisconsin, told Pilkington that has a deep hatred for those who hold different political views.

“Not at all,” Spaeth said when asked if hate was too strong a word for his emotions. “I have a deep and absolute disgust for these human beings.”

He went on to name a series of his biggest opponents in the media and Democratic Party, all of whom Donald Trump has frequently attacked and all but one was the target of bombings allegedly carried out by another ardent Trump supporter, Cesar Sayoc.

The interview has led to some backlash against Steve Spaeth, with many finding his company online and calling for a boycott. Others pointed out how the more extremist Trump supporters could easily be moved to violence through the president’s harsh and sometimes violent rhetoric.

Amy Holden Jones

✔@aholdenj

Steve Spaeth, 40, said “hate” was not too strong a word to describe his feelings towards CNN, Hillary Clinton, Pocahontas etc. “I have a deep and absolute disgust for these human beings.” https://www.rawstory.com/?p=1384243 via rawstory

Wisconsin conservative admits he’d shoot his sister in the face for Trump: ‘She has to know how...
A Wisconsin conservative admits he would turn against his own family to back President Donald Trump if the United States slid into civil war. The Guardian's Ed Pilkington spent a week attending Trump...

Donald Trump himself came under fire this week after the attempted bombings and an attack on a Jewish synagogue that left 11 dead. While the alleged synagogue shooter expressed anger for Donald Trump for allegedly kowtowing to Jewish interests, he did buy into right-wing conspiracies that wealthy Jewish philanthropist George Soros was funding a migrant caravan headed toward the United States to seek asylum.

While Steve Spaeth did not express any desire to harm these opponents, he told Pilkington that he would certainly be ready if Donald Trump were to spark a civil war. That includes his sister, as Spaeth said, “She has to know how passionate I am about our president.”
This is interesting.
Democrats need to dig up weird examples of humanity to justify their false stereotypes of Republicans, but all we need to do is look at their leaders in Washington to focus on their insanity. They have to search high and low to find examples that fit their beliefs, but we see examples of it every day in these people:

a-jellyfishs-mouth-s-also-its-anus-the-he-revelution-35829215.png

View attachment 226869

Your Mommy told me rationality did not work on you because you confused the words rectum and rectitude.
/——/ Here is racist Trumps new SG. Black Doctor Nominated For Surgeon General

Is his name Tom? Nephews and-or nieces?

Nathan Francis

Amy Holden Jones

✔@aholdenj

Oh, look; yet ANOTHER angry, white, male, Republican, coward, Trump supporter that has to hide behind a gun, because he is a pussy.

We are just slow to anger....

You tards better be careful or you just

may get the civil war you are pushing for.....

It won't end well for you.....

I seriously doubt that!

View attachment 226869

Your Mommy told me rationality did not work on you because you confused the words rectum and rectitude.

/—-/ STFU you racist.
C3E84096-2D90-45BB-A3D7-A1B778E423B5.jpeg

View attachment 226869

/—-/ STFU you racist.
View attachment 226889

Trump fakes a lot of stuff:

DDXKrYNUAAEWyrM.jpg

View attachment 226869

/—-/ STFU you Racist.
462864DD-3C2D-46DF-B3DD-88EA9036377E.png

If it came to it I’d be more than happy to pop any/all of my family and friends who are Liberals. Including my brother and his wife.
You have no clue or concept of how demented and sick you sound. You need help. Anyone who would voice such a perverted and sick statement belongs in an institution under lock and key.
But yet you seem fine with (what was her name) Kathy Gifford holding up a head of Trump. Or Madonna claiming she had dreams of blowing up the White House.

If you are going to talk against violence or the talk of violence then don't be just one sided.
Hanging Obama in effigy was okay, though, right?

All of this whining and crying over Kathy Gifford's not funny joke shows what snowflakes Trumptards really are. And then they promise to shoot their relatives over politics? And are locked and loaded to shoot the caravan members?
What is wrong with this picture:?
Funny I don't rember ever saying any of that was ok. You are the one that seems to be upset. I wonder if you were cheering when the Republican baseball game was shot put? Were you upset that none died? Shows your compassion for people when you use derisive made up terms to describe those you don't agree with. Do you go to rallies and yell holler and scream for blood also?

View attachment 226869

/—-/ STFU you racist.
View attachment 226889
Because he ruined Her Coronation. It was her turn.

Nathan Francis

Amy Holden Jones

✔@aholdenj

there's a whole lot of stupid people in the world, yes. politics brings out the worst in people. but to continue to cherry pick examples and say TRUMP SUPPORTER THEY ARE ALL LIKE THAT would mean you'd have a hell of a lot more examples now wouldn't you?

every once in a while you someone on each side get ass-nugget-picking stupid. but that does not make them the poster child for that side regardless of how much either side wants to put it on the leadership of said side.

it just means the guy is a dick. leave it there.
Of course, you're right, but it doesn't stop people from labeling all the left the exact same way.
most people don't want to think or listen, just be heard and be right. this is a human trait, not left or right.

Liberals created this mess, now the nation has to deal with it all. I take it this guy don't like his sister much.

Yeah, it is liberal's fault that this fool made crazy ass comments about shooting his sister in the face. Grab an umbrella b/c it's raining personal responsibility up in here.

An idiot would do it.. I would had done it just because my sis was a mega bitch.
That doesn’t make sense. An idiot would do it and then you say you would have done it? Is that really the statement you’re making?

View attachment 226869

/—-/ STFU you racist.
View attachment 226889

Trump fakes a lot of stuff:

DDXKrYNUAAEWyrM.jpg
/——/ Watch this video if you have the guts: The Inconvenient Truth About the Democratic Party

Nathan Francis

Amy Holden Jones

✔@aholdenj

-------------------------------------------------- did they guy break some law Denizen ??

Forum List

Back