Trump stops funding obamas future terrorists in Syria

According to a Washington Post report, Trump has cut funding to a covert CIA program arming moderate Syrian rebels, which Putin has been pressing for.

Trump ends covert CIA program to arm anti-Assad rebels in Syria, a move sought by Moscow

To be honest, I have no opinion as to whether this is a good idea or a bad one, but apparently his advisors opposed the move. There are no real good guys in the region, as far as I'm concerned, there's just various shades of evil. But Assad is the worst and Putin wanting this to happen isn't good either.

So Donnie goes to Germany and Putin gets everything he wants. How convenient!
Trump has been against getting involved in Syria for years (a poster in another thread put up tweets from him in 2013). Trump also campaigned on a more non-interventionist strategy. So while I'm sure Putin is pleased, it is not necessarily a Putin favor.

We don't Putin wasn't having him campaign on a "non interventionist" strategy.

I find is disgusting trump stops funding terrorists and people think its because of putin.. He campaigned on it FFS. If he didnt do it, you would be calling him a liar You people are sick

Did you really not think this would be the case? As soon as I heard this news yesterday the first thing that popped into my mind was the left would start screaming Russia.
All roads lead to Russia with Trump. During his NYT interview he started talking about France and ended up talking about what great warriors Russia has.
Trump is obsessed with Russia.

According to a Washington Post report, Trump has cut funding to a covert CIA program arming moderate Syrian rebels, which Putin has been pressing for.

Trump ends covert CIA program to arm anti-Assad rebels in Syria, a move sought by Moscow

To be honest, I have no opinion as to whether this is a good idea or a bad one, but apparently his advisors opposed the move. There are no real good guys in the region, as far as I'm concerned, there's just various shades of evil. But Assad is the worst and Putin wanting this to happen isn't good either.

Trump has been against getting involved in Syria for years (a poster in another thread put up tweets from him in 2013). Trump also campaigned on a more non-interventionist strategy. So while I'm sure Putin is pleased, it is not necessarily a Putin favor.

We don't Putin wasn't having him campaign on a "non interventionist" strategy.
Right? Since his pre campaign rhetoric was fairly consistent, his whole ideology must have been shaped by putin. You, mam, are a fucking GENIUS!
Write Mueller an email and let him know!

You think it's a coincidence that the very next day after trump's hour meeting with Putin, He makes a major decision that gives Putin exactly what he wants?
To prop up the killer dictator, Assad.
Lol you are such a liar
It's exactly what happened. Funny you're too biased and not smart enough to connect the dots.

One day after Trump's hour meeting with Putin with no American witnesses, Trump gives Putin a giant wet kiss and helps his goals while subverting America's interests.

We're already seeing examples of Putin's control of the American president.

Oh, so now you are for war? You people show every day just how dishonest and full of shit you are. For years we heard non-stop screaming about the war in Iraq from the Democratic Party. Now Trump decides to scale back on our intervention in another foreign war and instead of being consistent and celebrating the move you're screaming about It claiming some Russian conspiracy. You have ZERO credibility.

You think it's a coincidence that the very next day after trump's hour meeting with Putin, He makes a major decision that gives Putin exactly what he wants?
Lol you are such a liar
It's exactly what happened. Funny you're too biased and not smart enough to connect the dots.
It was brought up way before G20. Do you even read the news?
Now go ahead and move the goal posts you deplorable hack

Trump gave Putin exactly what he wants in Syria. Yet another example of Trump's subservience to the Russian dictator..

One day after Trump's hour meeting with Putin with no American witnesses, Trump gives Putin a giant wet kiss and helps his goals while subverting America's interests.

Oh, so now you are for war? You people show every day just how dishonest and full of shit you are. For years we heard non-stop screaming about the war in Iraq from the Democratic Party. Now Trump decides to scale back on our intervention in another foreign war and instead of being consistent and celebrating the move you're screaming about It claiming some Russian conspiracy. You have ZERO credibility.
You're a fucking idiot. The rebels are the only hope for the people of Syria against the brutal Assad regime. So Trump takes that factor away which immensely pleases Putin.

You won't discuss that so you deflect to the Iraq war... another republican disaster.

It's time to shut down the CIA (Catholic Intelligence Agency) altogether. Doesn't the Vatican already gather enough intelligence from their confessionals which are all over America and the rest of the world and report back to the Jesuit General?

According to ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera who reported directly to the Pope while a Jesuit - every piece of information given to a priest in a Catholic confessional is sent directly to the Jesuit General where it is sorted out. Look up his testimony written in books published by Chick Publications. It's quite revealing which is why the Jesuits murdered him.

Last edited:

Lol you are such a liar
It was brought up way before G20. Do you even read the news?
Now go ahead and move the goal posts you deplorable hack
Actions speak louder than words.
Why is Trump helping Putin's goals in Syria?
I'm sure you'll punt on that question.

The democrat Syrian platform was shaped by obama. obama was and is a staunch ally of Isis. The rebels are all Isis. obama was arming and supplying Isis all during his presidency. Trump said he would end that and he did. GOOD.

Why do democrats have such a love affair with terrorists who burn people alive and decapitate them for entertainment? Democrats are, in fact, desperately trying to entrench this behavior here with hispanic gangs as well as muslim killers.

The democrat Syrian platform was shaped by obama. obama was and is a staunch ally of Isis. The rebels are all Isis. obama was arming and supplying Isis all during his presidency. Trump said he would end that and he did. GOOD.

Why do democrats have such a love affair with terrorists who burn people alive and decapitate them for entertainment? Democrats are, in fact, desperately trying to entrench this behavior here with hispanic gangs as well as muslim killers.
Actually the Jesuits who filled Obama's cabinet were providing the funds for Isis and those funds came straight from the Vatican. How else is the Vatican going to keep their UN mouthpiece Peter Sutherland driving that mass Islamic Invasion (falsely titled refugee immigrants) into Europe, North America and the rest of the Western world? They need their Muslim soldiers because they've got an agenda. Creating their NWO out of the chaos they started. The UN and UNESCO are front organizations for the Vatican.

Last edited:
Pope Francis: World Government Must Rule U.S. 'For Their Own Good'
Pope Francis’s idea that Americans would be better off under a world government doesn’t stop there. The radical leftist pontiff also went on record stating that Europe should become one country under one government.

In the same interview, according to La Repubblica, Pope Francis said that Europe must take on a “federal structure,resembling feudal times when peasants were ruled by unimpeachable monarchs.

I also thought many times to this problem and came to the conclusion that, not only but also for this reason, Europe must take as soon as possible a federal structure,” the Pope said, according to the Google translation of the La Repubblica article.

For those who say that Trump campaigned on getting out of Syria, yes he did, and then he bombed Assad's airport and pronounced Assad was "evil". Makes it difficult to determine what, if any, policy Trump has towards Syria.

And for those who said that all are the rebels are members of ISIS, no they're not. There are several moderate rebel factions but frankly, I don't know enough about any of them to say which, if any, are genuinely able to form a sane or sensible government.

It strikes me as not quite right that right after returning from the G20, Trump disregards the wishes of his top national security advisors, and does Putin a huge favour.

For those who say that Trump campaigned on getting out of Syria, yes he did, and then he bombed Assad's airport and pronounced Assad was "evil". Makes it difficult to determine what, if any, policy Trump has towards Syria.

And for those who said that all are the rebels are members of ISIS, no they're not. There are several moderate rebel factions but frankly, I don't know enough about any of them to say which, if any, are genuinely able to form a sane or sensible government.

It strikes me as not quite right that right after returning from the G20, Trump disregards the wishes of his top national security advisors, and does Putin a huge favour.

"And for those who said that all are the rebels are members of ISIS, no they're not. There are several moderate rebel factions but frankly, I don't know enough about any of them to say which, if any, are genuinely able to form a sane or sensible government."

So what is it? You don't now, or there aren't any ISIS is the Rebel's ranks?

"
ISIS - the group that has seized nearly a third of Syria and Iraq with a campaign of brutality and beheadings this year - and al Qaeda's affiliate in Syria, known as
the Nusra Front, have fought each other bitterly for more than a year to dominate the rebellion against Syrian President Bashar Assad.

The Associated Press reported late last month on signs that the two groups appear to have curtailed their feud with informal local truces. Their new agreement, according to the sources in rebel groups opposed to both ISIS and Nusra Front, would involve a promise to stop fighting and
team up in attacks in some areas of northern Syria."

AP sources: ISIS, al Qaeda joining forces in Syria

Now you aren't as ignorant as you were a moment ago. Slink off to another thread.

You're a fucking idiot. The rebels are the only hope for the people of Syria against the brutal Assad regime. So Trump takes that factor away which immensely pleases Putin.

You won't discuss that so you deflect to the Iraq war... another republican disaster.

0606ChickenHawk.jpg

Forum List

Back