Trump sounds just plain crazy to me!

.......and most Trump cult members on here will readily state that the buffoon is doing EXACTLY what they voted for him to do.....Rather amazing, don't you think?

Nat,

They know what they voted for and fully understand that in 2020 if the Democrats run a Blue Dog like Manchin then Trump is one term.

You need to run someone like Manchin versus Warren or you will have four more years of those wonderful speeches from Trump...

( they are not wonderful )
No one is using the word "moderate" anymore, but if it takes putting some moderate Dems on the ballot in order to put them in the ascendancy, I'm all for it. Nothing wrong with straddling the fence, in my book. Imagine a bunch of them in Congress. We might actually get something done.

Name moderate dems and the issues they disagree with the rest of the dems on. I anticipate crickets from you on this ...

Leftists: Trump made up lies through the meeting with Trudeau.

Oops, he made up one thing.

Gnat: He told only one lie did he? Well here's eight articles on the same lie, that proves you wrong!!!!!

How do eight articles on the same thing prove me wrong? You're such an enema.

And Obama lied all the time. Like your doctor ... Then there was fast and furious where he said he didn't know about it until afterwards, then used executive privilege to cover it up which requires him to know. He didn't know about Benghazi, he didn't know about IRS gate.

Obama lied all the time. This is so completely not an actual standard for you

The Public’s Mistrust of Trump Grows
Trump has retained the support of most of his voters as well as the Republican leadership in Congress. But he has still paid some price for his lies. Nearly 60 percent of Americans say the president is not honest, polls show, up from about 53 percent when he took office.

trustworthiness-Artboard_1.png

That Trump lies beyond any other politician is just another lie by the leftist media. Compared to Hillary and fake news, Trump is a Vulcan. And people know that as they are paying for their lies as are all Democrats.

This is just a tired script and you keep telling it because Democrats have nothing of content to offer. You're a party devoid of morality, ethics and ideas. The only plan you have is to keep importing low end voters

This is the problem. Trump supporters are too fucking stupid to know about the lying because they are told it is fake news.

I have bever seen such a bunch of dumbasses in all my life.

Says the sycophant who believes one Democrat and fake news lie after another.

What would be your one, go to lie that Trump has said that's different than your own lying slime Democrats. What is one lie that he lied, it doesn't need to be spun, it's an important issue and no one could deny. Go ...
Not fair to demand only one lie. One of his earliest was the one about seeing Muslim's celebrating in the streets of New Jersey on 9/11. Malicious and designed to demonize American Muslims. No such revision recording has ever been found or even been attributed to a television station. Followed by what now amounts to over 3,000 additional lies. Average, 5 lies per day since his inauguration.

That Trump couldn't prove it doesn't make it a lie. Notice your first, go to "lie" was something Trump couldn't prove. That's like a chess opening move of advancing a pawn in front of one of your rooks. That was your opening move.

BTW, Trump wasn't completely wrong.

"But in a new examination by NJ Advance Media, a police officer who worked on 9/11 and residents on the outskirts of Journal Square say they witnessed small pockets of people celebrating before the groups dispersed or were broken up by authorities"

EXCLUSIVE: Some Jersey City Muslims did celebrate 9/11, cop and residents say

As for "3,000," it's irrelevant if you can't name and defend them. Citing a leftist media outlet catching him 3,000 times not being a leftist doesn't mean shit.

Brought to you by the Ministry of Truth and it's spokesperson S. H. Sanders.
As usual, a personal attack is launched instead of an intellectual response to documented fact.

Back to the kids' table for you - let the grown-ups talk.
You mean this personal attack? Trump sounds just plain crazy to me!

or this personal attack? Trump sounds just plain crazy to me!

Odd how Easy65 is so sensitive and was crushed by my comparing his credibility with that of the mendacious Press Secretary Sarah Sanders. One might surmise that E65 would be proud to be compared to an esteemed member of the Trump Administration.

Could it be he understood what the Ministry of Truth was created to do, and that Sarah "the stooge" Sanders was its emissary.

Tissue?

:206:

Get your own.

No you are! The playground left strikes again

As usual, a personal attack is launched instead of an intellectual response to documented fact.

Back to the kids' table for you - let the grown-ups talk.

Odd how Easy65 is so sensitive and was crushed by my comparing his credibility with that of the mendacious Press Secretary Sarah Sanders. One might surmise that E65 would be proud to be compared to an esteemed member of the Trump Administration.

Could it be he understood what the Ministry of Truth was created to do, and that Sarah "the stooge" Sanders was its emissary.

Tissue?

Get your own.

Idiot-gram ^^^ wrapped in an ad hominem.

Tissue?

Get your own.

It's hilarious how I said it's the playground left, and you came in and validated I'm correct with more playground chanting

Tissue?

Get your own.

Kaz: No you are!

:auiqs.jpg:

Frankly, I take absolutely no pleasure in saying this

Please, your hands were down your pants when you wrote this.

It must have been really hard though for a leftist Trump obsessed moonbat to admit you think Trump is unbalanced. I mean wow, few of you would be willing to take that stance.

On the bright side, I hear Trump derangement syndrome is about to be a diagnosable illness under the "I don't want to work, I just want to play on my drum all day" Act. Fingers crossed!

Idiot

You've got the name of the syndrome wrong. It's Trump-Is-Deranged syndrome.

Frankly, I take absolutely no pleasure in saying this

Please, your hands were down your pants when you wrote this.

It must have been really hard though for a leftist Trump obsessed moonbat to admit you think Trump is unbalanced. I mean wow, few of you would be willing to take that stance.

On the bright side, I hear Trump derangement syndrome is about to be a diagnosable illness under the "I don't want to work, I just want to play on my drum all day" Act. Fingers crossed!

Idiot

You've got the name of the syndrome wrong. It's Trump-Is-Deranged syndrome.

`
trumps lying is consistent with the moral values of the conservative, evangelical right.
`

Wait..........Are you saying leftists have values while the conservative, evangelical right don't? Sounds like projection to me.

I'll get back to you on that, as soon as Stormy releases her book....
We all know liberals have absolutely no morals. This needs no explanation. (-:

Really? From what I've read, Northeastern liberal states have a much lower level of divorce rates, gun violence, and a whole host of other social problems than Southern conservative states..

Trump sounds just plain crazy to me!

if it quacks like a duck ......

Is Trump on suicide watch? I've heard rumors that he's on 24-hour suicide watch.

You are a sick, delusional, retarded POS like every other butthurt Crooked Hillary douchebag. Get yer fucking GED instead of posting on the internet. I to think I tried to help you thinking you had a thought process, but you are programmed.

.......and most Trump cult members on here will readily state that the buffoon is doing EXACTLY what they voted for him to do.....Rather amazing, don't you think?

Nat,

They know what they voted for and fully understand that in 2020 if the Democrats run a Blue Dog like Manchin then Trump is one term.

You need to run someone like Manchin versus Warren or you will have four more years of those wonderful speeches from Trump...

No one is using the word "moderate" anymore, but if it takes putting some moderate Dems on the ballot in order to put them in the ascendancy, I'm all for it. Nothing wrong with straddling the fence, in my book. Imagine a bunch of them in Congress. We might actually get something done.

Name moderate dems and the issues they disagree with the rest of the dems on. I anticipate crickets from you on this ...
The Mod Squad

Left-Wing jurinalists moderate political debates. Doesn't that make them moderate? Just trying to help the Demolished Dems recover.

Nat,

The Mod Squad

Left-Wing jurinalists moderate political debates. Doesn't that make them moderate? Just trying to help the Demolished Dems recover.

I did get the crickets from old lady I predicted

Forum List

Back