Trump sounds just plain crazy to me!

Mustang

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2010
39° 44 mins 21 secs N, 104° 59 mins 5 secs W
It gets worse every day. Now, illegal immigrants are professional mountain climbers:

"People ridiculed President Donald Trump on Tuesday after he warned that undocumented immigrants trying to enter the U.S. were like “professional mountain climbers.”

Trump made the comment while inspecting prototypes of his long-promised U.S.-Mexico border wall just south of San Diego, California.

Getting over the top is easy,” said Trump, as he attempted to explain why the barrier needed to be a tough obstacle to circumvent.

“These are like professional mountain climbers,” he added. “They are incredible climbers. They can’t climb some of these walls. Some of them they can. Those are the walls we’re not using.”

If one accepts that this is not just another incomprehensible Trump rant, Then, I guess that what he is saying is that the illegals are professional mountain climbing rapists. Now, until Trump came along, I never thought of Latinos as being professional mountain climbing rapists, so I guess we needed him to explain that to us. I suppose that there are some good Latinos who are not professional mountain climbing rapists, too.

Who the fuck cares what Trump says? The idiot rarely makes any sense. He just babbles incoherently, whatever pops into his fat head.

.......and most Trump cult members on here will readily state that the buffoon is doing EXACTLY what they voted for him to do.....Rather amazing, don't you think?

Who the fuck cares what Trump says? The idiot rarely makes any sense. He just babbles incoherently, whatever pops into his fat head.

Firstly, what ANY president says on a wide variety of subjects is closely monitored and analyzed in capitals all over the world. Secondly, what Trump says in his apparent narcissistic and megalomaniacal stream of consciousness is a window into how his mind works, and it's not a reassuring picture because it absolutely does NOT convey either mental stability or a calm and deliberative state of mind.

To the contrary, Trump's statements always seem to be about himself as opposed to the issues. For example, in just one week, he's gone to two congressional districts to supposedly talk up the Republican candidates who were or are running for election, and he spent most of the time talking about himself. And what he talks about and how he refers to things always seems so damn self-aggrandizing in much the same way as an insecure person always seems to need constant reassurances that he or she is valued in some way.

And why the hell does Trump keep referring back to his election victory over 16 months earlier? I mean, think about it this way: What would most people say about an athlete who kept on talking about his game winning catch two seasons ago?

And everything I've said up to this point doesn't include Trump's constant 180 degree change of direction in his decision making, or his erratic last minute announcement of a
new policy without any input or consultation with other governmental departments.

And let's not forget the classless way he cuts people loose. For example, FBI director Comey found out he was fired while watching TV in CA because Trump had a letter delivered to FBI HQ without ever being aware that Comey was not even in the Eastern time zone. Additionally, Secretary of State Tillerson fiound out that he was fired on Twitter. It's completely and wholly unprofessional to say the least, and it certainly does nothing to inspire loyalty which is what Trump claims he most desires. Think about that for a moment. If you truly desire loyalty in people, and you treat people like that, aren't you undermining your own stated goal? Is that smart? Can it even be considered sane?

The douchebag who started this idiotic thread actually uses the corrupt Swamp Rat Comey to illustrate his non-existent point about how he is hearing things, like a mental case who should be banned from buying firearms IMO. It is time we get in these psycho's faces and disarm them before they start shooting folks.

Trump lives in this bizzare world were truth has no inherent merit, not even a little bit, not even at all. It's total non-factor in ANYTHING he says or does.

But it does matter and it will destroy his presidency.

images

Last edited:
I blame Pence and Ryan, they are the only two with the power to enforce the 25th Amendment. Both are cowards, both put their ambitions before We the People.

While I agree that they're probably extremely wary of the reaction of Trump supporters, I'd be willing to bet they're even more worried about how Trump would react given his volatile nature and his raging temper at little more than unfavorable media reports that he should be ignoring anyway.

Oh, don't take my word for it. Read it for yourself.

Frankly, I take absolutely no pleasure in saying this if for no other reason than because it's frightening to consider about what types of harm and damage a mentally unbalanced man could do who also just so happens to be the commander-in-chief.

In fundraising speech, Trump says he made up facts in meeting with Justin Trudeau
not just crazy ,,,but crazy stupid How many more of his hand picked best of breed will be leaving the moron??

Forum List

Back