Trump sounds just plain crazy to me!

.......and most Trump cult members on here will readily state that the buffoon is doing EXACTLY what they voted for him to do.....Rather amazing, don't you think?

Nat,

They know what they voted for and fully understand that in 2020 if the Democrats run a Blue Dog like Manchin then Trump is one term.

You need to run someone like Manchin versus Warren or you will have four more years of those wonderful speeches from Trump...

( they are not wonderful )

.......and most Trump cult members on here will readily state that the buffoon is doing EXACTLY what they voted for him to do.....Rather amazing, don't you think?

Nat,

They know what they voted for and fully understand that in 2020 if the Democrats run a Blue Dog like Manchin then Trump is one term.

You need to run someone like Manchin versus Warren or you will have four more years of those wonderful speeches from Trump...

It is NOT simply a partisan issue.....Give me a decent conservative and I might vote for him/her....

BUT, Trump is an idiot and a perpetual liar....We CANNOT have such a buffoon sitting in the oval office.

Also, do you notice that he admitted he guessed on one fact and the article makes it sound like he made up facts repeatedly. You idiots just can't even report on catching Trump in a lie without lying

Well, obviously you didn't like the O/P article.....So, to help your half-brain in the "defense"of the buffoon in chief, I'm enclosing what OTHER articles state on the lies. Happy reading???.....LOL

Trump Openly Brags About Lying to Justin Trudeau's Face | Vanity Fair
Donald Trump Admitted He Lied to Justin Trudeau - HelloGiggles

Report: Trump, on tape, admits making up facts to Canadian PM Justin ...

Trump's Conversation with Trudeau Is Just the Tip of the Iceberg

Trump's Trudeau lie: President's bizarre confession sends Twitter into ...

Trump's tweet on the US-Canada trade balance is a lie - Vox
Trump says he made up facts about trade deficit in meeting with Trudeau

Trump Lied to Justin Trudeau For No Reason Then Bragged About It ...

Leftists: Trump made up lies through the meeting with Trudeau.

Oops, he made up one thing.

Gnat: He told only one lie did he? Well here's eight articles on the same lie, that proves you wrong!!!!!

How do eight articles on the same thing prove me wrong? You're such an enema.

And Obama lied all the time. Like your doctor ... Then there was fast and furious where he said he didn't know about it until afterwards, then used executive privilege to cover it up which requires him to know. He didn't know about Benghazi, he didn't know about IRS gate.

Obama lied all the time. This is so completely not an actual standard for you

LOL
President Trump's Lies, the Definitive List - The New York ...

Just going on the first ones.

1) Trump lied about Iraq - Al Gore lied about Gulf War I and you didn't give a shit. He said he was against it while all video of him was that he was for it. All politicians change their policies from the past. You only care about it for one party, not the other

2) 3-5 illegal voters. It's certainly feasible. All you need to vote illegally in many blue States is a drivers license and they only way they know if you're not a citizen is if you tell them. Regardless, even your own article can't prove it's a lie. They just said they don't acknowledge any evidence. Trump clearly believes it and it's totally a reasonable number given there are probably 20+ actual illegal aliens here. You don't know what a lie is, buy a dictionary

3) Biggest crowd ever. That is your lie. He said people from across the globe watched his ceremony. That means electronics, liar. Your photo is only people who were there

4) Pew reports? LOL. He cited the wrong source? OMG, KILL HIM. Idiot. And this is #4 on their list and it's already massively weak

5) Oh, the Urban estimate changed millions to less than a million. Another petty gripe

You can come up with a far better list for Hillary or Obama

So you think non citizens's drivers licenses do not identify them as non citizens,.

This is just another reason that you are a fucking idiot.

Trump lied about Iraq. If people change their mind they say so. Not lie about it.

You are so fucking stupid you don't know the difference between illegal votes & illegal aliens. Most illegal votes are from legal residents that are not US citizens. Illegal aliens hide from the government so why would they walk into a government building where they might need to show ID just to vote?

Everyone knows he lied about the crowd size at his swearing in.

Of all the Presidential candidates in the 2016 election, Trump had the worst record on telling the truth, by far.

The idea you claim he doesn't lie is moire proof of what a duped fool you are. You think Trump knew more aboiuyt ISIS than the Generals? Really.

Also, do you notice that he admitted he guessed on one fact and the article makes it sound like he made up facts repeatedly. You idiots just can't even report on catching Trump in a lie without lying

Well, obviously you didn't like the O/P article.....So, to help your half-brain in the "defense"of the buffoon in chief, I'm enclosing what OTHER articles state on the lies. Happy reading???.....LOL

Gnat: He told only one lie did he? Well here's eight articles on the same lie, that proves you wrong!!!!!

And Obama lied all the time. Like your doctor ... Then there was fast and furious where he said he didn't know about it until afterwards, then used executive privilege to cover it up which requires him to know. He didn't know about Benghazi, he didn't know about IRS gate.

The Public’s Mistrust of Trump Grows
Trump has retained the support of most of his voters as well as the Republican leadership in Congress. But he has still paid some price for his lies. Nearly 60 percent of Americans say the president is not honest, polls show, up from about 53 percent when he took office.

trustworthiness-Artboard_1.png

That Trump lies beyond any other politician is just another lie by the leftist media. Compared to Hillary and fake news, Trump is a Vulcan. And people know that as they are paying for their lies as are all Democrats.

This is just a tired script and you keep telling it because Democrats have nothing of content to offer. You're a party devoid of morality, ethics and ideas. The only plan you have is to keep importing low end voters

This is the problem. Trump supporters are too fucking stupid to know about the lying because they are told it is fake news.

I have bever seen such a bunch of dumbasses in all my life.

Says the sycophant who believes one Democrat and fake news lie after another.

What would be your one, go to lie that Trump has said that's different than your own lying slime Democrats. What is one lie that he lied, it doesn't need to be spun, it's an important issue and no one could deny. Go ...

LOL
President Trump's Lies, the Definitive List - The New York ...

Just going on the first ones.

1) Trump lied about Iraq - Al Gore lied about Gulf War I and you didn't give a shit. He said he was against it while all video of him was that he was for it. All politicians change their policies from the past. You only care about it for one party, not the other

2) 3-5 illegal voters. It's certainly feasible. All you need to vote illegally in many blue States is a drivers license and they only way they know if you're not a citizen is if you tell them. Regardless, even your own article can't prove it's a lie. They just said they don't acknowledge any evidence. Trump clearly believes it and it's totally a reasonable number given there are probably 20+ actual illegal aliens here. You don't know what a lie is, buy a dictionary

3) Biggest crowd ever. That is your lie. He said people from across the globe watched his ceremony. That means electronics, liar. Your photo is only people who were there

4) Pew reports? LOL. He cited the wrong source? OMG, KILL HIM. Idiot. And this is #4 on their list and it's already massively weak

5) Oh, the Urban estimate changed millions to less than a million. Another petty gripe

You can come up with a far better list for Hillary or Obama

So you think non citizens's drivers licenses do not identify them as non citizens,.

This is just another reason that you are a fucking idiot.

Trump lied about Iraq. If people change their mind they say so. Not lie about it.

You are so fucking stupid you don't know the difference between illegal votes & illegal aliens. Most illegal votes are from legal residents that are not US citizens. Illegal aliens hide from the government so why would they walk into a government building where they might need to show ID just to vote?

Everyone knows he lied about the crowd size at his swearing in.

Of all the Presidential candidates in the 2016 election, Trump had the worst record on telling the truth, by far.

The idea you claim he doesn't lie is moire proof of what a duped fool you are. You think Trump knew more aboiuyt ISIS than the Generals? Really.

What a load of spin. The "ID" they show can be an electric bill. These States have not passed laws that allow illegal aliens directly to vote, I never said they did. But they don't have any meaningful process to stop them. With 20+ illegal aliens here, you bet your ass that millions of them are voting

Nat,

No one is using the word "moderate" anymore, but if it takes putting some moderate Dems on the ballot in order to put them in the ascendancy, I'm all for it. Nothing wrong with straddling the fence, in my book. Imagine a bunch of them in Congress. We might actually get something done.

The Public’s Mistrust of Trump Grows
Trump has retained the support of most of his voters as well as the Republican leadership in Congress. But he has still paid some price for his lies. Nearly 60 percent of Americans say the president is not honest, polls show, up from about 53 percent when he took office.

trustworthiness-Artboard_1.png

That Trump lies beyond any other politician is just another lie by the leftist media. Compared to Hillary and fake news, Trump is a Vulcan. And people know that as they are paying for their lies as are all Democrats.

This is just a tired script and you keep telling it because Democrats have nothing of content to offer. You're a party devoid of morality, ethics and ideas. The only plan you have is to keep importing low end voters

This is the problem. Trump supporters are too fucking stupid to know about the lying because they are told it is fake news.

I have bever seen such a bunch of dumbasses in all my life.

Says the sycophant who believes one Democrat and fake news lie after another.

What would be your one, go to lie that Trump has said that's different than your own lying slime Democrats. What is one lie that he lied, it doesn't need to be spun, it's an important issue and no one could deny. Go ...
Not fair to demand only one lie. One of his earliest was the one about seeing Muslim's celebrating in the streets of New Jersey on 9/11. Malicious and designed to demonize American Muslims. No such revision recording has ever been found or even been attributed to a television station. Followed by what now amounts to over 3,000 additional lies. Average, 5 lies per day since his inauguration.

Oh, don't take my word for it. Read it for yourself.

Frankly, I take absolutely no pleasure in saying this if for no other reason than because it's frightening to consider about what types of harm and damage a mentally unbalanced man could do who also just so happens to be the commander-in-chief.

In fundraising speech, Trump says he made up facts in meeting with Justin Trudeau

Trump has already had more success in just over a year than Barry did in 8 years. He reportedly has accomplished more than Reagan at this point.

BY COMPARISON...

Barry was a full-blown threat, an Enemy of the State.
- He immediately began to violate both Constitution and Rule of Law once in office. He immediately declared he would not enforce DOMA, an immediate violation of his oath of office and a refusal to do his job. He also immediately began ignoring...and violating...US Immigration Law.

- He spent 8 years financing, supplying, arming, training, defending, protecting, and even dragging the US into Un-Constitutional / Un-Authorized wars to help terrorists around the world.
-- He helped the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood take over the govt of our ally Egypt.
-- He helped Al Qaeda, who slaughtered 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01, take over Libya
-- He tried to help ISIS take over Syria and allowed them to flow freely into Iraq, taking over much of the country our military sacrificed so much to liberate
-- Refused to let coalition forces strike ISIS black market oil production sites / facilities, which paid for half of their terrorist activities - like the Paris attack...he warned ISIS the coalition was coming to attack them after the Paris attack
-- He was warned about the Boston Marathon Bombing in advance and allowed it to happen
-- He gave a visa to a terrorist, allowing them in the country to kill 7 Americans in Ca. He sent out his AG to threaten Americans for exercising their Right of Free Speech if they spoke out against Islamic Extremists after the attack
-- He knew about Middle East-wide terrorist attacks on 9/11/12 in advance and allowed 4 Americans to needlessly die
-- He used tax dollars to try to overthrow our ally Israel's leader
-- He protected Hezbollah Drug Ops used to fund terrorism
-- He paid millions in ransom money for US hostages to the largest 'exporter' of terrorism in the world

He armed Mexican Drug Cartels, protected Human Traffickers, engaged in Human Trafficking, protected violent illegals and violent MS13 gang members, dumped illegals all over the country without notifying state / local officials they were coming, protected Sanctuary Cities...

He was found in Contempt of Court for ignoring a Judge and violating the Judge's decision regarding his deep water drilling ban and violated the Constitution more than once, such as his 'recess appointments'.

He set a new record for criminal, illegal non-compliance with the FOIA and Federal Records Act

He illegally spied on citizens, reporters, the media, US Senators and USSC Justices, and illegally used the IRS as a political weapon against Americans who were against his re-election

He hid Russian crimes and helped them acquire US uranium, hid Russian efforts to run PsyOps programs in the US designed to spread racial division and violence and interfere in the 2016 election - he did nothing about it.

And now we are learning about how his criminal administration protected a felon so she could run for President and committed sedition / treason in an attempt to undermine and overthrow a newly elected President.

GOOD GOD, WAKE THE F* UP!

Obama is the most CRIMINAL US President in this country's history, the greatest ally to our nation's enemies, the biggest violator of the Constitution and Law.

Not only that, but my cat threw up twice as many hairballs under the Obama administration than under baby Bush's.....

No, snowflake...just reminding people of documented history / fact.

Brought to you by the Ministry of Truth and it's spokesperson S. H. Sanders.
As usual, a personal attack is launched instead of an intellectual response to documented fact.

Back to the kids' table for you - let the grown-ups talk.
You mean this personal attack? Trump sounds just plain crazy to me!

or this personal attack? Trump sounds just plain crazy to me!

or this personal attack? Trump sounds just plain crazy to me!

Odd how Easy65 is so sensitive and was crushed by my comparing his credibility with that of the mendacious Press Secretary Sarah Sanders. One might surmise that E65 would be proud to be compared to an esteemed member of the Trump Administration.

Could it be he understood what the Ministry of Truth was created to do, and that Sarah "the stooge" Sanders was its emissary.

Tissue?

:206:

Get your own.

...This just in. Trump said today that the check from Mexico to pay for the wall is in the mail. Unfortunately, an illegal immigrant stole the mail truck, so there will be a delay before Mexico can send another one.

Frankly, I take absolutely no pleasure in saying this if for no other reason than because it's frightening to consider about what types of harm and damage a mentally unbalanced man could do who also just so happens to be the commander-in-chief.

In fundraising speech, Trump says he made up facts in meeting with Justin Trudeau
“It is scary, as his lying has become the new normal,” said Cory Whiteduck, a 35- year-old radio host and cigarette seller in Kitigan Zibi reserve, near Maniwaki, Quebec, about 85 miles north of Ottawa. “Normally it would raise red flags, and a politician would be in trouble. It is not a productive way of doing things or a good mentality.”

Michel Pronovost, a retired construction worker, said Mr. Trudeau was, by now, accustomed to Mr. Trump’s creativity with the facts.

“Creating a crisis where none existed before is no way to run our country,” Mr. Heyman posted. “Canada is our best friend and don’t ever forget it! We should never put the relationship at risk.”

“It is scary, as his lying has become the new normal,” said Cory Whiteduck, a 35- year-old radio host and cigarette seller in Kitigan Zibi reserve, near Maniwaki, Quebec, about 85 miles north of Ottawa. “Normally it would raise red flags, and a politician would be in trouble. It is not a productive way of doing things or a good mentality.”

Michel Pronovost, a retired construction worker, said Mr. Trudeau was, by now, accustomed to Mr. Trump’s creativity with the facts.

“Creating a crisis where none existed before is no way to run our country,” Mr. Heyman posted. “Canada is our best friend and don’t ever forget it! We should never put the relationship at risk.”

Hitler had the Jews. Trump has the illegal aliens. it all the same playbook.

Trump knows his audience, as the Trumpbots posts on this thread show.

Yes, but who knew that there are so many Americans who are stuck with a 4th grade vocabulary?
Well, I have a pretty low view of about a third of my fellow Americans.

However, the one comforting thing I see is that Hillary was at the time even more toxic than Trump. Now however, Trump seems to pretty much be dumping shit on any Republican running. The irony is that the PA gop nominated that clown who's primary attribute was he was more Trump than Trump - his own claim. Had they nominated his opponent who was more centrist and was also a young photogenic vet ... they might have won.

If Trump is toxic to voters based on his racism, misogyny and flat out juvenile lying self, it may not keep the gop from paying a price even if, on a whole, policies of no open borders, fair trade and nato paying a fair share are things a maj could support.

Who the fuck cares what Trump says? The idiot rarely makes any sense. He just babbles incoherently, whatever pops into his fat head.

Firstly, what ANY president says on a wide variety of subjects is closely monitored and analyzed in capitals all over the world. Secondly, what Trump says in his apparent narcissistic and megalomaniacal stream of consciousness is a window into how his mind works, and it's not a reassuring picture because it absolutely does NOT convey either mental stability or a calm and deliberative state of mind.

And everything I've said up to this point doesn't include Trump's constant 180 degree change of direction in his decision making, or his erratic last minute announcement of a
new policy without any input or consultation with other governmental departments.

And let's not forget the classless way he cuts people loose. For example, FBI director Comey found out he was fired while watching TV in CA because Trump had a letter delivered to FBI HQ without ever being aware that Comey was not even in the Eastern time zone. Additionally, Secretary of State Tillerson fiound out that he was fired on Twitter. It's completely and wholly unprofessional to say the least, and it certainly does nothing to inspire loyalty which is what Trump claims he most desires. Think about that for a moment. If you truly desire loyalty in people, and you treat people like that, aren't you undermining your own stated goal? Is that smart? Can it even be considered sane?
Silent Cal Wouldn't Have Been Able to Silence California

Like we really need a stuffed-shirt stiff who neutralizes his speech. Trump is just baiting you Hillyfish. Both he and his fans get a kick out of the way he never holds back because of empty protocols.

Forum List

Back