Trump signs the Budget Bill

Trump said he'll never again sign a bill like this one. He complained that two days is not sufficient time to read the bill, let alone debate it. He was also critical of the wall and DACA not being addressed and resolved.

he also said he wouldn't sign this one, this morning

you can trust him though, he's not like the others

:rofl:

trumptards

No, no, he just said he wants to reconsider.

I'm not sure which Donald was talking is the problem. He has so many personalities ya know.

which one banged stormy?

Everyone is pissed off!!! Lefties and Righties. Not sure I would underestimate Trump.

If not mistaken the spending bill is just for the next 6 months...don't give up.
Is that supposed to make people feel better????

“Hey the president and congress just step 1.3 Trillion we don’t have despite that we specifically told them not to, but don’t feel bad this is only spending for six months rather than a year and then we get to bend over and get screwed by the same fight again right before we lose our majorities because they refuse to listen to us.”

That makes me feel oh so better

If not mistaken the spending bill is just for the next 6 months...don't give up.
Is that supposed to make people feel better????

“Hey the president and congress just step 1.3 Trillion we don’t have despite that we specifically told them not to, but don’t feel bad this is only spending for six months rather than a year and then we get to bend over and get screwed by the same fight again right before we lose our majorities because they refuse to listen to us.”

That makes me feel oh so better

I wouldn't bet a dime on Congress doing anything right. So far I'm still....a deplorable.

If Trump didn't sign this bill he really dislikes. Then he would have gotten blamed for the shut down. It will eventually prove his point on draining the swamp.

If Trump didn't sign this bill he really dislikes. Then he would have gotten blamed for the shut down. It will eventually prove his point on draining the swamp.

Then be a man and take the hit for it. He has the bully pulpit. He creates the narrative. His supporters would have backed him

Trump and the Republicans are sellouts. There is no plan here other than to do the easiest thing for themselves.

Everyone is pissed off!!! Lefties and Righties. Not sure I would underestimate Trump.

What would the left be pissed off about? It's almost like they wrote the bill themselves. Today is the devil's holiday.

Trump got cornered by the establishments. Which means we vote out these establishment hacks mid terms. There can be a better bill next time.

Trump got cornered by the establishments. Which means we vote out these establishment hacks mid terms. There can be a better bill next time.

Like that is ever going to happen. You are going to vote for whoever has an (R) by their name and you know it

Trump said "I said to congress 'I will never sign another bill like this again. Nobody read it. It's only hours old.'"

At least he has the self-awareness to know that he just did something that makes him a bigger, more irresponsible spender than Reagan or Obama.

While I appreciate Trump's word regarding such irresponsibility, I would prefer less talk and MUCH more vetoing. Shut the government down until you get what you want or until congress is forced to get 2/3rds in both houses. GODDAMMIT!!! DIG IN AND DON'T GIVE IN ON IRRESPONSIBLE SPENDING!!!!

And, just because it is military/defense spending he is getting is no excuse and does not justify it. ALL SPENDING should be cut and a budget forced.

It's to the point where we need to have a tax revolt.

If everyone just REFUSED to pay any taxes until the spending is immediately and permanently controlled by constitutional amendment, I bet they would get their useless asses in gear and things done in a hurry. We won't because they will start jailing people. It's fucking horse shit!!!

Our useless Federal Government SITS ON ITS FAT, WASTEFUL ASS and does NOTHING about illegal immigration while doling out unlimited foreign aid, but don't pay your taxes and they waste NO TIME enforcing the law on the books. They will hop-chop and ENFORCE THE FUCK out of that law!!!

If we did a tax revolt, people would have to be willing to sit in jail for a while. That would only be long enough for the rest of us to shoot enough government fuckers to correct this bullshit, get things back under control, and force the immediate pardon and release of all those who were jailed during our revolt.

This is war, people!!!

It's government and its dependents verses We the Useful People. This IS tyranny and oppression! The war is already raging. We just haven't started shooting-----
yet.

lol

Well, you and your fellow rightwing nitwits got the Orange Idiot elected, and elected Republican idiots in Congress as well.

You have only yourselves to blame.

Trump: the ‘anti-establishment’ candidate.

Too funny.

Trump and the Republicans are sellouts. There is no plan here other than to do the easiest thing for themselves.

I mean it is a good thing military spending was clarified why Trump signed. But next bill will be even different and better than this one.

Like that is ever going to happen. You are going to vote for whoever has an (R) by their name and you know it

You do realize Trump isn't part of that establishment club of Mccain's, Bush, and Romney right?

What would the left be pissed off about? It's almost like they wrote the bill themselves. Today is the devil's holiday.

There was an easy way out of the corner.

Veto.

Make Congress work

You do realize Trump isn't part of that establishment club of Mccain's, Bush, and Romney right?

Right... keep telling yourself that

Forum List

Back