Trump Signed the Pledge

When Jeb loses he should have the grace to move back to his home country, mexico.

I do not trust him as far as I can toss the pentagon. Someone who goes bankrupt 4 times and divorces 3 times regards promises lightly made and lightly broken

So, you're looking for the perfect candidate, eh?
I'm not looking for perfect. One divorce, people marry young and marry stupid. One bankruptcy, accidents happen. 7 broken promises, we have a pattern of deceitful behavior.

And the hildebeast is the pinnacle of honesty right?
of course not. She is probably, maybe, the one creep more dishonest than him. I think so anyway.

But we have 15 other choices. Almost all better than him, and all of them far far more honest than him or her.

Hillary and Trump are two foul rotten peas from the same pod. He is running for her, for some foul corporate benefit.

The only other candidate I wouldnt mind as prez is Carson.
The rest are all RINOs.
RINOS...you mean those righties who actually think for themselves and dont toe the line like the rest of the zombies do?...

I love how the Trumpbots around here are all in if Trump signs the pledge, and if he hadn't, they'd be all in on that.

Trump is the new David Koresh.

Does a pledge mean much to a man who has filed for bankruptcy FOUR times?
and yet he is still richer than you and a hell of a lot of people.....
That's because Trump never filed for bankruptcy. Democrats made it up.
They don't understand the difference between personal bankruptcy, and corporate bankruptcy..... it has something to do with their very low 2 digit IQ... and Talking point lies sent to them every morning!
Since his corporations are mostly him, have his name on them. he is going bankrupt.

No, he's not...try to learn the law before making an ass of yourself!

I'm not looking for perfect. One divorce, people marry young and marry stupid. One bankruptcy, accidents happen. 7 broken promises, we have a pattern of deceitful behavior.

of course not. She is probably, maybe, the one creep more dishonest than him. I think so anyway.

But we have 15 other choices. Almost all better than him, and all of them far far more honest than him or her.

Hillary and Trump are two foul rotten peas from the same pod. He is running for her, for some foul corporate benefit.

The rest are all RINOs.
RINOS...you mean those righties who actually think for themselves and dont toe the line like the rest of the zombies do?...

You mean like "BONER" and the "BITCH MITCH"?

Trump had a little man from Indonesia as a prop at the press conference. WTF was that?

You mean the highest elected Indonesian politician, the Prime minister, who personally came to talk to Trump, but apparently he's PASSED on the Manchurian muslim...I haven't seen anything in the NEWS about him meeting with the Obomanation, have you?

For those interested, here is the pledge The Donald signed....
10817953_1632140440405121_470965895_n.jpg

Take note of the word SEEK, it's used here as Blow Job Clinton used "IS"! I hope most of you 3 digit IQ'd people understand, and the 2 digit subversives will just have to guess at it!

Trump had a little man from Indonesia as a prop at the press conference. WTF was that?

You mean the highest elected Indonesian politician, the Prime minister, who personally came to talk to Trump, but apparently he's PASSED on the Manchurian muslim...I haven't seen anything in the NEWS about him meeting with the Obomanation, have you?

Indonesia has a president.

Most places have both. In most places the president is a figurehead and no one outside the country knows his name. In a few places (Russia, South Korea) the prime minister is the figurehead.

Most places have both. In most places the president is a figurehead and no one outside the country knows his name. In a few places (Russia, South Korea) the prime minister is the figurehead.

Don't take Vigilante seriously.

Perhaps it was the President,... Go back and look at the last 3 minutes of the video, if you OCD so much over it...PogoLite!

Don't take Vigilante seriously.

Your surrender noted...again!

The rest are all RINOs.

And which of those RINOs would be you are referring to?

Republicans sure are obedient little wimps, always signing pledges like boy scouts. Like when they obediently sign grover norquist's pledge to not raise taxes. This little butterball is an unelected citizen running a right wing think tank, probably funded by the coke brothers. And republican politicians pledge to what his wishes are, not what the American people's wishes are. Republicans are such slimy little dogs.

Marco Rubio signs Norquist tax pledge

Forum List

Back