Trump should have waited until after debate for Carlson interview

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
His interview with Tucker is scheduled to air at 9:00 tonight, same time that Republican debate starts. I get that he wants to stick it to Fox and minimize the other candidates, but it would have been great if he waited until after the debate so that he and Tucker could talk about the responses. Again, he probably doesn't want to validate any of them with that kind of analysis, but it would have been epic.

His interview with Tucker is scheduled to air at 9:00 tonight, same time that Republican debate starts. I get that he wants to stick it to Fox and minimize the other candidates, but it would have been great if he waited until after the debate so that he and Tucker could talk about the responses. Again, he probably doesn't want to validate any of them with that kind of analysis, but it would have been epic.
remembering:

• Jan. 29, 2016
DES MOINES — It was supposed to be about the veterans.
It was not really about the veterans.

Donald J. Trump was putting on a show — and it was entirely about him: his hurt, his feelings, his vanity and his revenge.
Separated from the Republican debate here by three miles and enough chutzpah to fill his own auditorium, Mr. Trump taunted, derided and laughed off the candidates who showed up to the Fox News forum that he so theatrically snubbed Thursday evening.

Flying into Des Moines in his gold and leather-lined 757, he held his own one-sided debate, before an adoring crowd of 700, and mused about how his lesser opponents across town were coping with his absence.

Oh! :auiqs.jpg:

Gotta love the pathetic childish rant in all caps:

MY INTERVIEW WITH TUCKER CARLSON WILL BE AIRED TONIGHT AT 9:00 P.M. “SPARKS WILL FLY.” ENJOY!

What a friggin loser. No wonder Sleepy Joe kicked his fat, old, lily white arse in 2020

why can't he do both.

He should be in the debates. Then did the Tucker show. But I'm sure his attorney's demanded he not attend the debate because of his mouth.
I'll be surprised if he doesn't get arrested for something he says on the Tucker show.

He should be in the debates. Then did the Tucker show. But I'm sure his attorney's demanded he not attend the debate because of his mouth.
I'll be surprised if he doesn't get arrested for something he says on the Tucker show.

You really are a fucking nitwit.

Biden should refuse to debate Trump, if he gets the nomination.

Oh! :auiqs.jpg:

Gotta love the pathetic childish rant in all caps:

MY INTERVIEW WITH TUCKER CARLSON WILL BE AIRED TONIGHT AT 9:00 P.M. “SPARKS WILL FLY.” ENJOY!

What a friggin loser. No wonder Sleepy Joe kicked his fat, old, lily white arse in 2020
"Sparks will fly"! In an interview taped a few days ago, rants the mango tinted jerkoff.

Forum List

Back