Trump Should Fire the Admirals to Encourage the Others

one of the things I find funny is that no matter how long they held their military jobs or have been retired they still walk around with their ''' TITLES ''' of rank so as to differentiate themselves from their Employers the American people . See ' rear admiral john kirby' for example though the examples of these 'counterfeiters' is endless . See 'gabby giffords' gun control boy the 'general Stanley mccrystal' and many others .

I take it that you have no vested interest in the United States except for money. There is nothing here that inspires your loyalty. There is nothing that inspires the thought of patriotism in you.

I live two or three exits down from Arlington Cemetery, a short drive from the monuments of DC. I guess this all means nothing to you. At least your mask is off. Take down your flag, burn your MAGA hat, and get the hell back to Russia.

yeah [chuckle] --- loyalty to 'general McMaster ' and rear admiral john kirby' and 'ukrainian' 'vindman' eh Lysis .

I remember lots of stuff about 'mrobama' making moves to make a civilian defense force for the internal USA back when he was 'kang' / president . I wouldn't be loyal to that and I sure am not loyal to a buncha retired military barking orders and that's where people like you would have the USA Headed if you and people like you had your way Lysis .

Townhall.com ^ | 11/25/2019 | KURT SCHLICHTER

Mark this day on your calendar because here is the moment that I admit that Barack Obama did something right. He fired Army General Stanley McChrystal.

Now, I would have fired him well before for failing to win the Afghanistan War. In World War II, which America incidentally won, we fired lots of generals and admirals for failing to win. It was nothing personal. You aren’t winning, so “Next!” Obama did (gently) fire McChrystal’s predecessor for failing to win; he was a good officer who, by coincidence, was literally onstage talking to my Army War College class the moment Obama’s firing of McChrystal was announced. But that’s about the only big-name general fired for not winning since the not-coincidentally Endless War on Terror™ began.

Anyway, Obama fired McChrystal because McChrystal surrounded himself with a staff that included petulant and childish folks who decided it was a smart idea to run down the commander-in-chief and Veep Joe Biden to a Rolling Stone reporter, who published it.

Look, I am second to none in my love of mocking the proud papa of unproud papa Hoover Biden, noted dope-huffing loser and Ukrainian gas industry expert, but when you are a general, you can’t disrespect the CinC or CinC, Jr. That doesn’t work. Similarly, President Donald Trump needs to relieve the commander of the Naval Special Forces Command. And then he needs to relieve that guy’s boss for failing to relieve his subordinate. Oh, and he also needs to relieve the chief of information, or whatever they call the head public affairs guy for the Navy, for allowing his command to issue passive aggressive statements disrespectful of the President.

------------
I believe any professional soldier who is still in the service owes the command structure a publicly unbiased loyalty, and ought to resign their commission if personal honor won’t let them do that. The time to speak, publicly and/or “off duty” is when you no longer wear the uniform, not before. The assurance of the command structure requires that.

One of the issues with electing a good man like President Trump who has little DC Swamp experience is, he doesn’t fully comprehend the extent of the Swamp regarding who is with him and who is against him.
He understands the concept and hates the concept of the Swamp. But, he, not being a creature of the Swamp doesn’t know who he can and cannot trust. So, it is a trial and error process for him.
He cannot fire everyone. He needs some support to accomplish his goals. So, he is forced into a trial and error process to realize who is with him and who is against him.

Comey let this out of the bag when he stated he framed Gen. Flynn because he realized that he could get away with it with the Trump administration but could never get away with it from a Bush or Obama administration.
President Trump is a Blessing but, his lack of Swamp knowledge was a fact the Swamp took advantage of to attack him and all those who support him from day one.

I doubt any other man could have stood up to the lies and pressure that was put on him and has only intensified with time. And, even with all tha . Trump has accomplished more than any other president in respect of MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Hey, Purge, aren't you the guy that often reminds us how much the military supports Trump and praises his policies. What I'm getting at is that it appears you think praise from uniformed military is OK, but criticism is not.

""President Trump is a Blessing but, his lack of Swamp knowledge was a fact the Swamp took advantage of to attack him and all those who support him from day one.""
Sorry, but that line would gag a maggot. Trump was nurtured in a swamp that makes the DC one look like child's play and he brought it with him to the WH.

Are you gagging yet magot?....obomanation FIRED 197 high grade officers in his first 5vyears for disagreeing with his policies but Trump can't get rid of ONE so far that disagrees...and as to our regular troops...

Strong support for Trump among veterans in new national poll
upload_2019-11-25_10-9-25.jpeg
Jul 10, 2019 · President Donald Trump speaks to military personnel and their .... of veterans opposed to the idea and 45 percent in favor of the change

I remember lots of stuff about 'mrobama' making moves to make a civilian defense force for the internal USA back when he was 'kang' / president . I wouldn't be loyal to that and I sure am not loyal to a buncha retired military barking orders and that's where people like you would have the USA Headed if you and people like you had your way Lysis .

But you are sure happy to be loyal to putin's chief whore. I don't know what you mean by "people like you," being that I have been a working, taxpaying citizen since at least 1978, but the one thing about the U.S. is that we have always been on a path of steady improvement, which is where we were headed when you Russia lovers "elected" your whore and turned our country over to putin. I don't know who "people like you" are, either.

It was one of the biggest stories at the time when Truman fired MacArthur but it was too little too late. MacArthur had disrespected Truman at strategy meetings where the President of he United States had to fly to some God forsaken island because the commanding General who had never spent a single night on the Korean Peninsula was too busy to fly to Washington. We lost anywhere from 35,000 to 50,000 Troops in Korea in a three year quagmire but the media loved MacArthur and never said a bad word about a democrat so Korea became the "Forgotten War" and the media forgot about it.

Mark this day on your calendar because here is the moment that I admit that Barack Obama did something right. He fired Army General Stanley McChrystal.

Now, I would have fired him well before for failing to win the Afghanistan War. In World War II, which America incidentally won, we fired lots of generals and admirals for failing to win. It was nothing personal. You aren’t winning, so “Next!” Obama did (gently) fire McChrystal’s predecessor for failing to win; he was a good officer who, by coincidence, was literally onstage talking to my Army War College class the moment Obama’s firing of McChrystal was announced. But that’s about the only big-name general fired for not winning since the not-coincidentally Endless War on Terror™ began.

Anyway, Obama fired McChrystal because McChrystal surrounded himself with a staff that included petulant and childish folks who decided it was a smart idea to run down the commander-in-chief and Veep Joe Biden to a Rolling Stone reporter, who published it.

Look, I am second to none in my love of mocking the proud papa of unproud papa Hoover Biden, noted dope-huffing loser and Ukrainian gas industry expert, but when you are a general, you can’t disrespect the CinC or CinC, Jr. That doesn’t work. Similarly, President Donald Trump needs to relieve the commander of the Naval Special Forces Command. And then he needs to relieve that guy’s boss for failing to relieve his subordinate. Oh, and he also needs to relieve the chief of information, or whatever they call the head public affairs guy for the Navy, for allowing his command to issue passive aggressive statements disrespectful of the President.

------------
I believe any professional soldier who is still in the service owes the command structure a publicly unbiased loyalty, and ought to resign their commission if personal honor won’t let them do that. The time to speak, publicly and/or “off duty” is when you no longer wear the uniform, not before. The assurance of the command structure requires that.

One of the issues with electing a good man like President Trump who has little DC Swamp experience is, he doesn’t fully comprehend the extent of the Swamp regarding who is with him and who is against him.
He understands the concept and hates the concept of the Swamp. But, he, not being a creature of the Swamp doesn’t know who he can and cannot trust. So, it is a trial and error process for him.
He cannot fire everyone. He needs some support to accomplish his goals. So, he is forced into a trial and error process to realize who is with him and who is against him.

Comey let this out of the bag when he stated he framed Gen. Flynn because he realized that he could get away with it with the Trump administration but could never get away with it from a Bush or Obama administration.
President Trump is a Blessing but, his lack of Swamp knowledge was a fact the Swamp took advantage of to attack him and all those who support him from day one.

I doubt any other man could have stood up to the lies and pressure that was put on him and has only intensified with time. And, even with all tha . Trump has accomplished more than any other president in respect of MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Hey, Purge, aren't you the guy that often reminds us how much the military supports Trump and praises his policies. What I'm getting at is that it appears you think praise from uniformed military is OK, but criticism is not.

""President Trump is a Blessing but, his lack of Swamp knowledge was a fact the Swamp took advantage of to attack him and all those who support him from day one.""
Sorry, but that line would gag a maggot. Trump was nurtured in a swamp that makes the DC one look like child's play and he brought it with him to the WH.

Are you gagging yet magot?....obomanation FIRED 197 high grade officers in his first 5vyears for disagreeing with his policies but Trump can't get rid of ONE so far that disagrees...and as to our regular troops...

View attachment 291569
Jul 10, 2019 · President Donald Trump speaks to military personnel and their .... of veterans opposed to the idea and 45 percent in favor of the change

:clap2::clap2::clap2: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Absolutely right The Purge !!!

------------

View attachment 291569
Yep! Future presidents will love the freedom to pick and choose which UMCJ they can strike from the ROE at will and re-insert when convenient.

Forum List

Back