"Trump ‘sent’ supporters on path to Jan. 6 violence" Jack Smith new filing

The heat is being turned up. People thought the initial indictment was it. Was all the prosecution had. The latest information on court filings regarding the Trump cases, is looking more and more like Mr. Trump will face prison if convicted. And it looks like convictions are coming. Mr. Trump has to be panicking. But then again, does he have the type of feelings like panic that like normal people do, or is he the pure sociopath people paint him as (based on a history of his words and actions), the type of sociopath that only has feelings around themselves with disregard for all others.

Mr. Trump keeps making political statements even in the civil case. It appears that to him it's all about politics, ignoring the breaking of laws. Politics. Politics. Politics. It's what his daddy and Roy Cohen taught him. How to navigate around the world of politics and use people as pawns, as fodder in self created battles with society.

link:

It's interesting that you just created a thread unequivocally stating that Hunter Biden is innocent until proven guilty.

LOL

You seem to disagree with your own statement.
You have 17 pages show up in a search feature here:

search hunter biden marvin.png

It's interesting that you just created a thread unequivocally stating that Hunter Biden is innocent until proven guilty.

LOL
Do you or do you not agree with that OP statement?

Hunter Biden is not guilty of any criminal acts, unless and until it can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, in a court of law, that he committed any criminal acts.

Do you or do you not agree with that OP statement?

Hunter Biden is not guilty of any criminal acts, unless and until it can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, in a court of law, that he committed any criminal acts.

I do.

Do you or do you not agree with this statement?

Donald Trump is not guilty of any criminal acts, unless and until it can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, in a court of law, that he committed any criminal acts.

Again, I ask: Is Trump innocent until proven guilty in a fair trial? You just stated Hunter Biden is innocent until proven guilty. Is Trump?
Reading and comprehension fail you? Here is what you are commenting on:

This is how the justice system in America works. Disagreeing with the statement above would make somebody appear to be un-American. There, I've said it. I've aid it all out for the world to see. Hunter Biden is not guilty. And he has even pleaded so.

Hunter Biden has not even had his day(s) in court and some people demand he be sentenced. We all know that's not how it works.

Lady Justice 1.jpg

I do.

Do you or do you not agree with this statement?

Donald Trump is not guilty of any criminal acts, unless and until it can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, in a court of law, that he committed any criminal acts.
In a court of law, Donald Trump is not guilty of any criminal acts, unless and until it can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, that he committed any criminal acts.

Forum List

Back