Trump says take the country in a different direction. What does that mean?

R

rdean

We know what the country was like when Bush took office.

We know what the country was like when Bush left office and Obama took over.

We know what the country is like now.

Trump says he will fix it.

What is wrong with it?

What does he mean when he says it's no longer great.

What it is you think he will actually do?

And how will that make it "great" again?

Have you not seen the riots, looting, and burning in multiple Democratic party controlled cities? Over 4,000 shot dead just in Chicago? Illegals pouring across the border raping, murdering, torturing American citizens? Illegals pouring Meth into our country killing and destroying our kids? OH THAT IS GONNA LEAVE A MARK :Boom2:

I suppose the main objective it to clean away looney left culture. Since i'm a tranny,this means i'll be going to the oven but I consider this worth it if they get at least a few of the loons.

I suppose the main objective it to clean away looney left culture. Since i'm a tranny,this means i'll be going to the oven but I consider this worth it if they get at least a few of the loons.

Nah. Just don't expect tolerance to be replaced with endorsement, and you'll be fine.

Have you not seen the riots, looting, and burning in multiple Democratic party controlled cities? Over 4,000 shot dead just in Chicago? Illegals pouring across the border raping, murdering, torturing American citizens? Illegals pouring Meth into our country killing and destroying our kids? OH THAT IS GONNA LEAVE A MARK :Boom2:
Like North Carolina? That deep seat of the Democratic Party?

it means- away from your Establ Dems's anemic 1.5% growth
For a record 78 straight months. What's better? Wildly swinging up and down growth or a sustained growth over 78 straight months?

The mayor is a dem ya fucken moron.

And that means, what exactly? In North Carolina?

I know its hard to believe but some of these libs are even dumber than expected. Not only is that town run by Dem's, almost the entire town, most of the town leadership is black.

And that means, what exactly? In North Carolina?

North!! Why you dirty yankee!!!!
You best stop treating those negroes so bad!!!

What is wrong with it?

Hope and change was a load of shit

To start off with, he will have ICE actually start enforcing our immigration laws.
We don;t need more laws, we just need to enforce the ones we have.

What is wrong with it?

"We know what the country is like now"

and??

Nah. Just don't expect tolerance to be replaced with endorsement, and you'll be fine.
"endorsement" = me being used as political cannon fodder, so great news.

Forum List

Back