Trump says take the country in a different direction. What does that mean?

I gotta ask derpster.
How in the hell can you keep posting your tripe when it gets slapped down over and over?
I mean do you enjoy the abuse in some sick way or do you actually believe you've made a valid point.

Oh...if I was a Psych major I'd want to do my dissertation on your condition.

So far, nothing.

Well, name some policies Trump gave you right wingers. You must be voting for something. It's can't just be "make better" without knowing what "better" is.

We know what the country was like when Bush took office.

We know what the country was like when Bush left office and Obama took over.

We know what the country is like now.

Trump says he will fix it.

What is wrong with it?

What does he mean when he says it's no longer great.

What it is you think he will actually do?

And how will that make it "great" again?

Maybe he won't double the debt to $40 trillion if he is elected. That would be a different direction. It would be good to slow deficit spending.

I gotta ask derpster.
How in the hell can you keep posting your tripe when it gets slapped down over and over?
I mean do you enjoy the abuse in some sick way or do you actually believe you've made a valid point.

Don't worry, you're a psych all right.

Funi Republicans. Think the mayor in a shithole racist state like North Carolina is somehow autonomous. So stupid.

I gotta ask derpster.

Funi Republicans. Think the mayor in a shithole racist state like North Carolina is somehow autonomous. So stupid.
Obama has actually looked to move to that racist state. You gonna call him on it?

Trump says take the country in a different direction. What does that mean?

Have you not seen the riots, looting, and burning in multiple Democratic party controlled cities? Over 4,000 shot dead just in Chicago? Illegals pouring across the border raping, murdering, torturing American citizens? Illegals pouring Meth into our country killing and destroying our kids? OH THAT IS GONNA LEAVE A MARK :Boom2:
Like North Carolina? That deep seat of the Democratic Party?

The mayor is a dem ya fucken moron.

I know its hard to believe but some of these libs are even dumber than expected. Not only is that town run by Dem's, almost the entire town, most of the town leadership is black.
Dean is a nig#er puppet, sponsored by us white people.

I gotta ask derpster.

Well first of all I'm not a Psych major,and second you need to read up on the chocolate city mayor....you know,the one that went to prison.

We know what the country was like when Bush took office.

We know what the country was like when Bush left office and Obama took over.

We know what the country is like now.

Trump says he will fix it.

What is wrong with it?

What does he mean when he says it's no longer great.

What it is you think he will actually do?

And how will that make it "great" again?

Maybe he won't double the debt to $40 trillion if he is elected. That would be a different direction. It would be good to slow deficit spending.

http://urbanmyths.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/image-8.jpeg
image-8.jpeg

Weird the way Republicans keep repeating something we know is not true. She was there until the end of the investigation.

One of the biggest lies of the GOP. Jerry Zeifman, chief counsel of the House Judiciary Committee during the Watergate inquiry insisted he fired Hillary Clinton during the inquiry. Only he never hired her and had no authority over her. This is one of the biggest and most successful of the GOP lies against the Clintons and always has been.

I gotta ask derpster.

Obama has actually looked to move to that racist state. You gonna call him on it?
Obama plans to stay in DC after leaving office

So far, nothing.

Well, name some policies Trump gave you right wingers. You must be voting for something. It's can't just be "make better" without knowing what "better" is.
He isn't president yet. Dumbass.
You want to make him president and THEN ask what he's gonna do?

And you call me dumbass?

laughter.gif

I understand now your posts are all jokes that are so WRONG on all points with absolutely NO real backup besides the daily liberal talking point fantasy, So everything you post is really a JOKE right? Anyone really thinking like that has to be on the short list for an intelligence transplant well unless they really a third grader trying to compete in an adult world? OR like most liberal idiots, completely lost in their own visage? Tell us which because no one could be as far away from reality, and not be in an institution unless they are really joking. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, you play the part so well you should be in hoshitwood. I like the jokes, keep on pumping them out man. HAH man It's a killer!!!!

As for Trumps "different direction", it is toward following the Constitutional directives of the office instead of ignoring them, and the government serving the people as their employee instead of expecting them to serve the president and the government.

I understand now your posts are all jokes that are so WRONG on all points with absolutely NO real backup besides the daily liberal talking point fantasy, So everything you post is really a JOKE right? Anyone really thinking like that has to be on the short list for an intelligence transplant well unless they really a third grader trying to compete in an adult world? OR like most liberal idiots, completely lost in their own visage? Tell us which because no one could be as far away from reality, and not be in an institution unless they are really joking. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, you play the part so well you should be in hoshitwood. I like the jokes, keep on pumping them out man. HAH man It's a killer!!!!

As for Trumps "different direction", it is toward following the Constitutional directives of the office instead of ignoring them, and the government serving the people as their employee instead of expecting them to serve the president and the government.
Like taking away people's citizenship?
Letting them have trials?
Banning religion?
Trump's positions are so constitutional? Sometimes I think the Gold Star family Trump make fun of was right.
Right wingers have no idea who they are voting for.

Like taking away people's citizenship?
Letting them have trials?
Banning religion?
Trump's positions are so constitutional? Sometimes I think the Gold Star family Trump make fun of was right.
Right wingers have no idea who they are voting for.

The right wing in this country has become fascist to the core. They'll do anything they damn well please and fuck anyone else.

Forum List

Back