Trump Says He Has 600 Million To Spend And Would Go After Obama's Eligibility

Discussion in 'Media' started by USArmyRetired, Mar 17, 2011.

1. USArmyRetired

USArmyRetired BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +346
    Got to love Donald Trump. He doesn't buy Obama's story either. He said he would spend up to 600 million of his own money to go after the presidency as well as question Obama's eligibility. I believe him. Trump knows he would be a juggernaut because no one can pay him off to be quite. He wouldn't let nothing stand in his way going after Obama's eligibility. He has a lot at stake with corporate taxes, liquid assets and real estate ventures and Obama is a thorn in his side. Yea, I can see it happening. He already says he likes Palin and praised her on two talk radio shows the other night. What I see is him going through the primarys and hammering Obama on his eligibility just to cause more doubt, bring media attention to himself, putting eligibility ads out to destroy Obama and then drop out paving the way for Palin. The man is smart. I do not believe Trump would proclaim himself a "birther" just to cater to so called "birthers". Something else is at play here, and I would not discard the possibility Trump already knows something we don't. He can certainly afford to hire an army of investigators and hire the best constitutional scholars.

In a interview with Donald Trump on ABC this morning... reporter asked Trump if he's considering running for the White House, he said yes, and "I'd put up $600mln of my own money, assuming I'm doing well".

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2014
  2. VaYank5150

VaYank5150 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,055
    I honestly didn't think there could be a better opponent for Obama than Caribou Barbie, but it looks like USArmyRetarded has found one. Where do I donate to get him on the ballot?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  3. bodecea

bodecea Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,688
    No. No we don't 'got to'. But you go right ahead. :lol::lol::lol:

4. Late2TheParty

Late2TheParty Classical Liberal

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32
    Trump is a bankruptcy King. Multiple times.

I don't think he is anything but entertainment, I think further questioning of Obama's birth certificate just casts the questioners in a bad light, and allowing Trump to run as a Republican is just inviting a Carnival Sideshow into the RNC.

They say no one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people (hell, Obama's 2008 fall campaign was nothing but promising people more free money from the government), but then you may as well make Snooki VP.

Aren't there some principled people to make a stand?

5. USArmyRetired

USArmyRetired BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +346
    Yea he has filed bankruptcy to better himself. I imagine he would know what corners to cut to make the US run a more efficient government like Palin did up in Alaska. That is why she was the most popular governor at the time she was in office.

6. Sheldon

Sheldon Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,330

Rejection hurts doesn't it, USArmyLiar?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2014
  7. USArmyRetired

USArmyRetired BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +346
    Could you imagine a presidential debate between Obama and Trump on economics and trade?

8. VaYank5150

VaYank5150 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,055
    It wouldn't last long.

Question #1) Donald Trump, how many times have you been forced to file for banckruptcy?

President Obama, how many times have you been forced to file for banckruptcy?

End of debate.

9. Jarhead

Jarhead Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,286
    Uh...excuse me....But Trump used his knowledge of finance and law to use bankruptcy as a way to expand.

Dont know if I agree with his tactics.......but just like you folks didnt care about Obama's associations, why should I care about Trumps actions?

10. VaYank5150

VaYank5150 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,055
    So.....you WANT a guy who has proven on multiple occasions thet he can't run a business to run our Government's business? REALLY? There are no do-overs in the real world.