Trump Says He Has 600 Million To Spend And Would Go After Obama's Eligibility

Trumps a birfer? Really?

rofl

Damn, I hope the guy runs. He's a buffoon. It'd be entertaining.

Trump's quote on Clinton and Lewinsky was classic. I wish I could find it, but it was something along the lines of "The problem with Clinton was that he didn't cheat with a beautiful woman of style and class."

If Trump goes after Obamas eligibility, Obama will go after Trumps hairpiece

Trumps a birfer? Really?

rofl

Trump's quote on Clinton and Lewinsky was classic. I wish I could find it, but it was something along the lines of "The problem with Clinton was that he didn't cheat with a beautiful woman of style and class."

Can't wait to see his rug flying all over on those campaign stops.

Trumps a birfer? Really?

rofl

Can't wait to see his rug flying all over on those campaign stops.

:eusa_eh:

He'd probably like to see your rug too.

Any candidate who intends on attacking Obama over his "eligibility" is not a serious candidate.

Uh...excuse me....But Trump used his knowledge of finance and law to use bankruptcy as a way to expand.

Dont know if I agree with his tactics.......but just like you folks didnt care about Obama's associations, why should I care about Trumps actions?

Trump used his daddy's money to build, which I have no problem with. And used our laws to shield himself while bankrupting multiple companies... leaving his creditors in dire straits.

Don't you think, at some point, we have to say... so you want to be president so you can avoid environmental impact studies and taxes... but want to kill teacher's unions and education?

Really? We're kind of getting lost in the flood, here.

Obviosuly you do have an issue that he used his fathers small amount of money to build a multi billion dollar empire...or you would not have siad it the way you said it...

But that aside...

Yes, he left his creditors in dire straights. Thus why I said I did not appreciate his tactics. But he did it so he can build his portfolio.....and to be quite frank, in todays world, having that kind of chutzpah may be what we need to compete with countries like China.

Avoid environmental impact studies and taxes? I was not aware that the election of a President means the dismantling of our legislative branch.

Kill teachers unions? I have my personal beef with the way they behave so I have no issue with it.

Kill education?

Take a look and see how UFSD's do compared to union districts...then get back to me.

My parents once rented an office borough to a guy that declared whose business declared bankruptcy. They had to give back 6 months to a guy who was still driving a late-model cadillac and lived in a luxurious house. My parents weren't so well off.

So no, I don't appreciate people like Trump. He reminds me every bit of Wall Street that should have been allowed to get bankrupted and not bailed out in 2008.

I thought you were putting your birfer threads in the conspiracy sub- forum? Orly:

owlorly2.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back