Trump says he could have prevented 911

Thanks , and its a GOOD tactic ehh JIMH , I'd be doing the same thing if I was Trump . Think that Trump might be pointing out that if he had been President that there wouldn't have been any arab muslims IMMIGRANTS taking pilot and flying lessons in Florida , [think it was Florida'] .

Thanks , and its a GOOD tactic ehh JIMH , I'd be doing the same thing if I was Trump . Think that Trump might be pointing out that if he had been President that there wouldn't have been any arab muslims IMMIGRANTS taking pilot and flying lessons in Florida , [think it was Florida'] .

He is a Monday morning quarterback. Easy to look back now and say....."If I had been President..."

He would have done nothing different from W. He is just being the reality TV star again....And you RW nuts just gobble up his BS.

everything is Mon morning quarterback if a person has an opinion on past events Jim . And my first reply is just an answer based on what TRUMP has said about immigrants and 9-11 Jim !!

Next Trump assertion may be: "Trump claims he would have been first man to walk on the moon, had he been older!"

He is a Monday morning quarterback. Easy to look back now and say....."If I had been President..."

He would have done nothing different from W. He is just being the reality TV star again....And you RW nuts just gobble up his BS.

Does he say how?

From the link:
>>In an appearance on "Fox News Sunday," the real estate mogul said that since he's "extremely, extremely tough on immigration" the attackers wouldn't have been in position to commandeer U.S. flights.

"So there's a good chance that those people would not have been in our country," Trump said.<<
The hijackers of Flight 11 at least -- the first one to hit the WTC -- flew in from Canada. So it wouldn't matter whether they were "immigrants" or not. For that matter, people physically in the country ........ has zero to do with what their citizenship status is.

Actually I'm not sure ANY of the hijackers were "immigrants". At all. Nor would it affect their ability to do it.

Hair Apparent apparently thinks only immigrants can do stuff. Then again he thinks "they're rapists", so one considers the source.

He just digs hisself deeper and deeper...

The attack might have been prevented if the warning in early August had been acted on and the airlines put back on hijack alert status. The extra measures implemented with such an alert status may have disrupted one or more of the hijacking.

GW created an Ayn Rand Socirty where the only thing that matters was MORE MONEY.
Credit Cards are Swiped,"Potential Terrorist" scream Red across the screen.
The money is accepted and now thousands of people are dead.
Thanks to the US being run by MNCs.

interesting comment , thing is that I seem to remember 'gwb' some time after 9-11 saying , get out there and spend money 'Indeependent' .

Forum List

Back