Trump avoids media due to one question

maybe , don't think so though , have to watch and see. Everything I've heard in this latest dustup , well I agree with the TRUMP Jim !!

Democraps for years have loved blaming 9-11 on da' Boosh. Why are they criticizing Trump? Am I missing something here?

Hey, I never once claimed they were rational. It wasn't me. No way. In fact, it has been my scientific opinion that Liberalism is a disease of the brain.

maybe , don't think so though , have to watch and see. Everything I've heard in this latest dustup , well I agree with the TRUMP Jim !!

As do I, but the GOP does not want to hear it. Now the media knows what buttons to push. The party begins!

I'm amazed at how much b.s. Donald the Chump has been able to spew and remain the front runner in the GOP.

Speaks volumes about the lunatics supporting him.....

Nah. Speaks more about you lunatics that are so afraid of him that you seek every little opportunity to discredit him. Trump's your boogeyman. He keeps you awake at night and haunts your drunken dreams. BOO!

As do I, but the GOP does not want to hear it. Now the media knows what buttons to push. The party begins!
gop and rinos , moderates are my and other Conservatives enemy . Could not care less what they do or think or what they want to hear Jim .

I'm amazed at how much b.s. Donald the Chump has been able to spew and remain the front runner in the GOP.

Nah. Speaks more about you lunatics that are so afraid of him that you seek every little opportunity to discredit him. Trump's your boogeyman. He keeps you awake at night and haunts your drunken dreams. BOO!

As the Dems pray he wins the nomination. The man has a mental issue. Perfect for the GOP!

As the Dems pray he wins the nomination. The man has a mental issue. Perfect for the GOP!

Great. We're praying for the same thing then. With all those prayers going up, maybe it will happen.

gop and rinos , moderates are my and other Conservatives enemy . Could not care less what they do or think or what they want to hear Jim .

Please dismiss the Neocon vote. Great Move. Almost as good as call Mexicans murderers and rapist.

The funny part is that he's the most liberal candidate in the GOP primaries. You tards began supporting him on the single issue of illegal immigration while ignoring the plethora of liberal stances he holds. And when he loses you will accuse him of being a RINO, the same way you did your last two losers.

there is no ignoring , TRUMP is best on immigration and ALL immigration is number one . Course he also talks good on building a border wall , rebuilding USA military , guns , deportation and lots of other things Aaron !!

New Topics

Forum List

Back