Joe Biden to Blow Off 9/11 Anniversary

I doubt Biden's foes are sincere in holding his simple presence in such exaltation. Likely they're most disappointed in missing the opportunity to declare his attendance as a photo-op.

Biden to mark the 9/11 anniversary in Alaska

“911? I don’t know anything about that. I’m a Corvette guy.”

As shitty as this is, in a way it is better that he stay out of the spotlight on 9/11 to prevent messing things up, like comparing the Twin Towers inferno to his kitchen fire. In a way, it may be an unintentional sign of respect from Joe’s handlers to keep his stupid ass muzzled on 9/11.

So instead of the President of the United States appearing at ground zero for emotional remembrance ceremonies, he is going to stop over at an Air Force Base in Alaska (of all places) and talk about how Beau was killed on a mission to take out Osama Bin Laden.

Good. He's not wanted anywhere.

“911? I don’t know anything about that. I’m a Corvette guy.”

As shitty as this is, in a way it is better that he stay out of the spotlight on 9/11 to prevent messing things up, like comparing the Twin Towers inferno to his kitchen fire. In a way, it may be an unintentional sign of respect from Joe’s handlers to keep his stupid ass muzzled on 9/11.

So instead of the President of the United States appearing at ground zero for emotional remembrance ceremonies, he is going to stop over at an Air Force Base in Alaska (of all places) and talk about how Beau was killed on a mission to take out Osama Bin Laden.
9-11 makes Democrats look bad. That's why they avoid it.

Forum List

Back