Where is the MSM on this cause of illegal immigrants?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

“I would in fact make sure that there is, that we immediately surge to the border — all those people are seeking asylum. They deserve to be heard,” Biden said. “That’s who we are. We’re a nation that says, ‘If you want to flee and you’re fleeing oppression, you should come.’”
Flee they did. And come they did, surging. Some came wearing Biden T-shirts reading, “Biden, please let us in.”
So not only did Biden encourage a "surge" he stopped building the walls that prevented them!

Biden terminating border wall construction contracts​

The move is another step toward unwinding one of Donald Trump’s signature initiatives.

NOTE Biden didn't tear down the walls around his homes though!

Bidenshomewithwall.png

1)
Illegalsasof2023.png

"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

“I would in fact make sure that there is, that we immediately surge to the border — all those people are seeking asylum. They deserve to be heard,” Biden said. “That’s who we are. We’re a nation that says, ‘If you want to flee and you’re fleeing oppression, you should come.’”
Flee they did. And come they did, surging. Some came wearing Biden T-shirts reading, “Biden, please let us in.”
So not only did Biden encourage a "surge" he stopped building the walls that prevented them!

Biden terminating border wall construction contracts​

The move is another step toward unwinding one of Donald Trump’s signature initiatives.

NOTE Biden didn't tear down the walls around his homes though!

View attachment 825151

1) View attachment 825147

What? The MSM wants them to come. They are all "asylum seekers".

Forum List

Back