Trump said he couldn’t remember 36 times in response to special counsel Robert Mueller’s questions

Every time Mueller asked me a question my response would be (censored) you Mueller and (censored) your team of Hillary lawyers and (censored) the deep state. But I'm an American and that's how we role.
Well sure, because you couldn't tell the truth, because you are a criminal. That's why he would be investigating you.

That's because you Dem's are Nazi scumbags. Presumption of innocence heard of it goose stepper?

So your going to make excuses because he's in his 70's yet he's a pathological liar and has been his whole life.

Meh, he whooped your asses, booted the left out of the White House and took on your lying pukes in the liberal media. What's not to like.

Another trump tard who thinks he's done something congrats on getting in with the help of russia lol.

Putin is going to give the Republicans another 100 seats in the House.
You heard it here first.
The republicans seem to be welcoming that help with open arms.

Yup 100 seats. And 6 Senate seats. Trump is going to win 40 states.
Possibly...they handed him one election, 2 is not hard to believe....

So? The man is in his 70's. :icon_rolleyes:

So your going to make excuses because he's in his 70's yet he's a pathological liar and has been his whole life.

Meh, he whooped your asses, booted the left out of the White House and took on your lying pukes in the liberal media. What's not to like.

Another trump tard who thinks he's done something congrats on getting in with the help of russia lol.

Putin is going to give the Republicans another 100 seats in the House.
You heard it here first.
The republicans seem to be welcoming that help with open arms.
And open bank accounts like Moscow Mitch.

Forum List

Back