Trump said he couldn’t remember 36 times in response to special counsel Robert Mueller’s questions

No. Republican and Democrat presidents up until the Orange Virus commanded respect by at least acting presidential. This shit bag, his family and his administration have no sense of decorum and pretty much behave like tacky fucking infants.

To be honest I would rather have a president who acts like an ass but helps American interests, than a classy guy who uses the American taxpayer as a bank to help the rest of the world.
What about a president that uses his office to enrich himself and his family?? Have any wise words to excuse that OR will you just deny deny?

It is PROVABLE that trump has lost at least 500 million since he took office. It is also PROVABLE that obummer made at least 100 million after leaving office. Who profited?
I can't prove you're wrong westy but Trump lose 500 M in 2 1/2 years ? Hard to believe

Here is NBC's report on it.

Trump has lost $1 billion in personal wealth since running for president
Some wealthy patrons are steering clear of Trump properties, saying the country club experience is now ruined "by metal detectors and bomb-sniffing dogs."

Trump's personal fortune has shrunk by $1B since his presidential bid
Westy he TARNISHED the brand
Forbes attributed the decline of Trump's fortune to three main factors: e-commerce eating into the value of Trump's real estate holdings, the intrusion of heightened security at Trump's resorts, and Trump's own over-reporting of the size of his penthouse.

"Much as he's trying — and he's definitely trying — Donald Trump is not getting richer off the presidency," according to Forbes.

Revenue from Trump-branded ties, whiskies, MAGA hats and other merchandise has plummeted to just $3 million from $23 million in 2015. “He has significantly tarnished the brand,” licensing expert Jeff Lotman told Forbes.

Once again....you seem to think that a Republican president has to act a specified way, but Democrat presidents and presidential candidates can do whatever the fuck they want and you'll accept it.

No. Republican and Democrat presidents up until the Orange Virus commanded respect by at least acting presidential. This shit bag, his family and his administration have no sense of decorum and pretty much behave like tacky fucking infants.

To be honest I would rather have a president who acts like an ass but helps American interests, than a classy guy who uses the American taxpayer as a bank to help the rest of the world.
What about a president that uses his office to enrich himself and his family?? Have any wise words to excuse that OR will you just deny deny?

It is PROVABLE that trump has lost at least 500 million since he took office. It is also PROVABLE that obummer made at least 100 million after leaving office. Who profited?
I can't prove you're wrong westy but Trump lose 500 M in 2 1/2 years ? Hard to believe

all hearsay without his tax returns --

Trump said -- yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Some wealthy patrons are steering clear of Trump properties, saying the country club experience is now ruined "by metal detectors and bomb-sniffing dogs."

Forbes attributed the decline of Trump's fortune to three main factors: e-commerce eating into the value of Trump's real estate holdings, the intrusion of heightened security at Trump's resorts, and Trump's own over-reporting of the size of his penthouse.

"Much as he's trying — and he's definitely trying — Donald Trump is not getting richer off the presidency," according to Forbes.

Revenue from Trump-branded ties, whiskies, MAGA hats and other merchandise has plummeted to just $3 million from $23 million in 2015. “He has significantly tarnished the brand,” licensing expert Jeff Lotman told Forbes.

So, you agree that being POTUS has cost him money. At least we are getting somewhere. Politics is a dirty business. Especially these days where the progressive Dems are willing to throw ethics to the wind and lie about anybody they don't like. Coming down on one side or the other is always going to cost you as a businessman. That's why most businesses eschew political statements. Also why most of them donate to both sides.

As far as him hurting his brand, yeah, he has. But so far all I see are things he is doing that are helping the middle class. When obummer was POTUS his policies were crushing the middle class. They witnessed the first drop in their net worth since the 1960's! The stock market did well, but only the top tier companies were driving it. I can't remember the actual numbers but it was under 40 companies that were driving the stock market bubble during the obummer era. Just this week there were 400 companies that were posting stock price increases.

It is quite clear that obummers policies only helped the very richest of our society. Trumps policies, for all of his faults, are actually helping the middle class who witnessed a real world wage increase for the first time in decades.

The guy you elected does both.

He does? Where has he given billions to foreign governments. Links please.

Paul Krugman pulls back the curtain on Trump shipping billions of taxpayer dollars to foreign investors

Here you go. You think you know something Nobel Prize-winning economist Paul Krugman doesn't? Please proceed. Links please.

SHAREHOLDERS. Not MULLAHS using the money to foment terrorism. And this from the clown who claimed if trump were elected the global economy would crash. Forgive me if i choose to ignore this particular "expert" who is so far batting .000.

You need to get a grip, dude. Your partisan moonbattery is not helping you.

Your moving the goalposts isn't helping you. You asked for evidence of using American taxpayer as a bank to help the rest of the world. I gave it to you, and it states 35% of the benefits from the tax cut went to foreign entities. Whether it's foreign investors or governments, what's the difference?

So, you agree that being POTUS has cost him money. At least we are getting somewhere. Politics is a dirty business. Especially these days where the progressive Dems are willing to throw ethics to the wind and lie about anybody they don't like. Coming down on one side or the other is always going to cost you as a businessman. That's why most businesses eschew political statements. Also why most of them donate to both sides.

As far as him hurting his brand, yeah, he has. But so far all I see are things he is doing that are helping the middle class. When obummer was POTUS his policies were crushing the middle class. They witnessed the first drop in their net worth since the 1960's! The stock market did well, but only the top tier companies were driving it. I can't remember the actual numbers but it was under 40 companies that were driving the stock market bubble during the obummer era. Just this week there were 400 companies that were posting stock price increases.

It is quite clear that obummers policies only helped the very richest of our society. Trumps policies, for all of his faults, are actually helping the middle class who witnessed a real world wage increase for the first time in decades.
GDP 2.1%?? The reason I had a hard time believing Trump lost money is when all his companies went bankrupt he walked away unhurt I've got him down as a con man and grifter ,but on the other hand I've done well since he's been in office better than I did with Obama BUT he's such a hateful guy

Once again....you seem to think that a Republican president has to act a specified way, but Democrat presidents and presidential candidates can do whatever the fuck they want and you'll accept it.

Paul Krugman pulls back the curtain on Trump shipping billions of taxpayer dollars to foreign investors

Here you go. You think you know something Nobel Prize-winning economist Paul Krugman doesn't? Please proceed. Links please.

The stock market is at record highs.

Krugman: "But foreigners!"

Shut up ya whiney twat...….

SHAREHOLDERS. Not MULLAHS using the money to foment terrorism. And this from the clown who claimed if trump were elected the global economy would crash. Forgive me if i choose to ignore this particular "expert" who is so far batting .000.

Your moving the goalposts isn't helping you. You asked for evidence of using American taxpayer as a bank to help the rest of the world. I gave it to you, and it states 35% of the benefits from the tax cut went to foreign entities. Whether it's foreign investors or governments, what's the difference?
it states 35% of the benefits from the tax cut went to foreign entities.

America has been a better place to invest without Obama.

GDP 2.1%?? The reason I had a hard time believing Trump lost money is when all his companies went bankrupt he walked away unhurt I've got him down as a con man and grifter ,but on the other hand I've done well since he's been in office better than I did with Obama BUT he's such a hateful guy

Yes, I have never liked trump to be honest. He figured out a hustle of the American taxpayers with all of his tax deals, but pretty much everything he has been doing while in office has been helping the middle class and not the uber rich. obummer helped the uber rich out and screwed the middle class over in a profound way.

I moved nothing. Shareholders is not the same as giving billions of dollars to leaders who use that money to murder people all over the world. Krugman is a asshole who will lie through his teeth to try and make trump look bad because trump has bitch slapped the little fraud since day one.

Yes, I have never liked trump to be honest. He figured out a hustle of the American taxpayers with all of his tax deals, but pretty much everything he has been doing while in office has been helping the middle class and not the uber rich. obummer helped the uber rich out and screwed the middle class over in a profound way.
I was going to have my closing bell scotch but I needed to ask you ,,you don't believe his huge tax cut helped the 1% far more than the middle class??

I was going to have my closing bell scotch but I needed to ask you ,,you don't believe his huge tax cut helped the 1% far more than the middle class??
And I'm sure that besides bailing out farmers with many billions there are others not so lucky to get bailed out because of the hurt tariffs bring

And I'm sure that besides bailing out farmers with many billions there are others not so lucky to get bailed out because of the hurt tariffs bring

Bailing out the farmers is wrong in some cases I believe. Some farmers plant according to the corporate welfare they get and i think that is shit. On the other hand, if a farmer sees his profits harmed because of government action, then i see no harm in it so long as it is short term.

Based on what we have seen as a percentage i think the middle class got more help than the 1%. However, the 1% ALWAYS do better in whatever financial situation they are involved in. It's called the economy of scale.

Based on what we have seen as a percentage i think the middle class got more help than the 1%. However, the 1% ALWAYS do better in whatever financial situation they are involved in. It's called the economy of scale.
I'll go along with the 1% always do better What kind of help did the middle class get? A measly few hundred that higher prices wiped out ? Anyway thanks for the conversation I did learn one thing ,,,that you're not as bad a guy as I first thought lol

I'll go along with the 1% always do better What kind of help did the middle class get? A measly few hundred that higher prices wiped out ? Anyway thanks for the conversation I did learn one thing ,,,that you're not as bad a guy as I first thought lol

Their wages are increasing. There are more jobs available that pay better, their taxes decreased by at least 1000 bucks. The 1%, like pelosi think that's a pittance, but to someone making 40,000 that's a big deal. Basically everything the MSM is telling you is a lie. You are smart. Do your own research, but use sources other than what you have been relying on.

senile obstructionist -

Trump said he couldn’t remember 36 times in response to special counsel Robert Mueller’s questions

poor old man must have a hard time finding his way home .........

Did you vote for this?

"According to a new memoir by Starr, Clinton claimed she "did not remember" more than 100 times in three hours of questioning about the suicide of White House deputy counsel Vince Foster—prompting Starr to consider indicting her for perjury.

"I was upset over Mrs. Clinton's performance, and was even considering bringing the matter before the Washington grand jury for possible indictment on perjury," Starr wrote in Contempt: A Memoir of the Clinton Investigation.

"In the space of three hours, she claimed, by our count, over a hundred times that she 'did not recall' or 'did not remember,'" Starr wrote of the 1995 deposition of the then first lady in his book, an advance copy of which was obtained by Fox News."
Whitewater counsel Ken Starr says he almost charged Hillary Clinton with perjury

senile obstructionist -

Did you vote for this?

"According to a new memoir by Starr, Clinton claimed she "did not remember" more than 100 times in three hours of questioning about the suicide of White House deputy counsel Vince Foster—prompting Starr to consider indicting her for perjury.

"I was upset over Mrs. Clinton's performance, and was even considering bringing the matter before the Washington grand jury for possible indictment on perjury," Starr wrote in Contempt: A Memoir of the Clinton Investigation.

"In the space of three hours, she claimed, by our count, over a hundred times that she 'did not recall' or 'did not remember,'" Starr wrote of the 1995 deposition of the then first lady in his book, an advance copy of which was obtained by Fox News."
Whitewater counsel Ken Starr says he almost charged Hillary Clinton with perjury
Your only defense of Trump is to bring up Hillary ?? Once more PC you make my day

senile obstructionist -

Did you vote for this?

Your only defense of Trump is to bring up Hillary ?? Once more PC you make my day

Did you vote for Trump or Hillary?

senile obstructionist -

Did you vote for this?

Did you vote for Trump or Hillary?
You ask such tough questions lol Of course I voted for Clinton I've met Trump I know his lifetime record I'd probably vote for Un before voting for Trump

Forum List

Back