Trump said he couldn’t remember 36 times in response to special counsel Robert Mueller’s questions

"Mueller's team said". They couldn't get Trump on a phony charge of "collusion" so now they are going to selectively release bits and pieces of testimony in an effort to undermine the President and the Country. No surprises here.

Every time Mueller asked me a question my response would be (censored) you Mueller and (censored) your team of Hillary lawyers and (censored) the deep state. But I'm an American and that's how we role.

senile obstructionist -

Trump said he couldn’t remember 36 times in response to special counsel Robert Mueller’s questions

poor old man must have a hard time finding his way home .........

Did you vote for this?

"According to a new memoir by Starr, Clinton claimed she "did not remember" more than 100 times in three hours of questioning about the suicide of White House deputy counsel Vince Foster—prompting Starr to consider indicting her for perjury.

"I was upset over Mrs. Clinton's performance, and was even considering bringing the matter before the Washington grand jury for possible indictment on perjury," Starr wrote in Contempt: A Memoir of the Clinton Investigation.

"In the space of three hours, she claimed, by our count, over a hundred times that she 'did not recall' or 'did not remember,'" Starr wrote of the 1995 deposition of the then first lady in his book, an advance copy of which was obtained by Fox News."
Whitewater counsel Ken Starr says he almost charged Hillary Clinton with perjury
Your only defense of Trump is to bring up Hillary ?? Once more PC you make my day

Did you vote for Trump or Hillary?
You ask such tough questions lol Of course I voted for Clinton I've met Trump I know his lifetime record I'd probably vote for Un before voting for Trump

You raced to post in a thread attempting to bludgeon Trump "he couldn't remember 36 times blah blah blah...."

...but the love of your life, your candidate, made the very same claim three times that number.

Your lack of judgment is showing.

senile obstructionist -

poor old man must have a hard time finding his way home .........

Did you vote for this?

"According to a new memoir by Starr, Clinton claimed she "did not remember" more than 100 times in three hours of questioning about the suicide of White House deputy counsel Vince Foster—prompting Starr to consider indicting her for perjury.

"I was upset over Mrs. Clinton's performance, and was even considering bringing the matter before the Washington grand jury for possible indictment on perjury," Starr wrote in Contempt: A Memoir of the Clinton Investigation.

"In the space of three hours, she claimed, by our count, over a hundred times that she 'did not recall' or 'did not remember,'" Starr wrote of the 1995 deposition of the then first lady in his book, an advance copy of which was obtained by Fox News."
Whitewater counsel Ken Starr says he almost charged Hillary Clinton with perjury
Your only defense of Trump is to bring up Hillary ?? Once more PC you make my day

Did you vote for Trump or Hillary?
You ask such tough questions lol Of course I voted for Clinton I've met Trump I know his lifetime record I'd probably vote for Un before voting for Trump

You raced to post in a thread attempting to bludgeon Trump "he couldn't remember 36 times blah blah blah...."

...but the love of your life, your candidate, made the very same claim three times that number.

Your lack of judgment is showing.
Great answer PC lol You should have ignored my post

So? The man is in his 70's. :icon_rolleyes:

So your going to make excuses because he's in his 70's yet he's a pathological liar and has been his whole life.

Meh, he whooped your asses, booted the left out of the White House and took on your lying pukes in the liberal media. What's not to like.

So your going to make excuses because he's in his 70's yet he's a pathological liar and has been his whole life.

Meh, he whooped your asses, booted the left out of the White House and took on your lying pukes in the liberal media. What's not to like.

Another trump tard who thinks he's done something congrats on getting in with the help of russia lol.

Another trump tard who thinks he's done something congrats on getting in with the help of russia lol.

Russians are an improvement over Dem traitors. :itsok:

Putin is going to give the Republicans another 100 seats in the House.
You heard it here first.

And yet Mueller claimed he didn't know, didn't remember or flat out refused to answer over 100 questions. So that makes him a liar too right?

Every time Mueller asked me a question my response would be (censored) you Mueller and (censored) your team of Hillary lawyers and (censored) the deep state. But I'm an American and that's how we role.
Well sure, because you couldn't tell the truth, because you are a criminal. That's why he would be investigating you.

You heard it here first.
The republicans seem to be welcoming that help with open arms.

News flash:

'The Mueller Investigation' is over...

...and it never was HIS investigation, as he revealed to everyone during his testimony...

You heard it here first.
The republicans seem to be welcoming that help with open arms.

Yup 100 seats. And 6 Senate seats. Trump is going to win 40 states.

Hillary whore too stupid to know the truth.

Yes and the sad part is he was given enough time to reflect and thing about these things and provide a written response but all he could say was "I don't recollect" meaning he doesn't want to perjure himself and so he says given days to thing about it , he can't remember

Forum List

Back