House Judiciary Committee Subpoenas Full Non-Redacted Mueller Report

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
Sausalito, CA
House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-NY 10) Has Issued Subpoenas For Full And Non-Redacted Special Prosecutor's Report.

April 19 (UPI)--The chairman of the House judiciary committee on Friday subpoenaed the full, non-redacted version of the Justice Department's Russia report, doing so with power the panel received two weeks ago.

The panel authorized subpoena power on April 3 in case the committee sought more information blacked out of the report by special counsel Robert Mueller. Friday, Rep. Jarrold Nadler issued the subpoena for the complete report and underlying documents from the inquiry.

Now, I know you Cons are trying your damnedest to a victory dance over the heavily redacted Mueller Report that little billie barr turned over after briefing his lord and master the Lying Fuck Faced Draft Dodging Coward 45.

I can also hear the full on shit fits you people are having. Mr. Nadler, as Chair of Judiciary Committee is well within the scope and power of his chairman ship to issue such subpoenas. He is also will within his scope and power of his chairman ship to see the full and non-redacted version of the report done by Robert Mueller.

Barr is has no legal standing to deny or ignore the subpoenas being issued.

Any of you dead from the neck up Seig Heil Shouting Goose Stepping GroppenFuhrer followers remember John Mitchell....?

House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-NY 10) Has Issued Subpoenas For Full And Non-Redacted Special Prosecutor's Report.

April 19 (UPI)--The chairman of the House judiciary committee on Friday subpoenaed the full, non-redacted version of the Justice Department's Russia report, doing so with power the panel received two weeks ago.

The panel authorized subpoena power on April 3 in case the committee sought more information blacked out of the report by special counsel Robert Mueller. Friday, Rep. Jarrold Nadler issued the subpoena for the complete report and underlying documents from the inquiry.

Now, I know you Cons are trying your damnedest to a victory dance over the heavily redacted Mueller Report that little billie barr turned over after briefing his lord and master the Lying Fuck Faced Draft Dodging Coward 45.

I can also hear the full on shit fits you people are having. Mr. Nadler, as Chair of Judiciary Committee is well within the scope and power of his chairman ship to issue such subpoenas. He is also will within his scope and power of his chairman ship to see the full and non-redacted version of the report done by Robert Mueller.

Any of you dead from the neck up Seig Heil Shouting Goose Stepping GroppenFuhrer followers remember John Mitchell....?
See ya’ll in court!

Tell Nadler to file articles of impeachment. They can see them right now under impeachment rules. The Dems say it is open and shut case, so why the delay? Give their office a call and ask for the status of an impeachment article. Let us know what they say!

Tell Nadler to file articles of impeachment. They can see them right now under impeachment rules. The Dems say it is open and shut case, so why the delay? Give their office a call and ask for the status of an impeachment article. Let us know what they say!
Poor Cheesedick Donald is unhinged on Twitter today because Mueller hasent send him a bouquet of flowers yet! He'll have to wait for Hannity to show up with them down in his shitty resort in Florida.

After that it's pajama party time!

Trump has made sure that whoever is left in his cabinet and staff will serve as his STOOGES........It will be up to sane judges to defend our democracy and Constitution from this despotic administration.

This idiot doesn't realize he is supporting the original NAZI party as established by genocide Jackson and as the political arm of organized crime. how stupid can he get?

I expected no less from the democrats. Hell, they don't have an agenda to run on.
Just keep the investigations going like it's so important. Take away the uber lefty base
and real America is enjoying the benefits of this administration of Trump's.
Keep it going.....Trump has 6 years left.

I hope Barr pulls the same stunt Holder and Lynch did and get executive privilege from Trump and tell Nadler to get screwed. I very much doubt if the un-redacted report will be released unless it's just to the chairman and the ranking member.

Like my dad often told me "want in one hand and shit in the other to see which one fills faster".

Tough week. But hell, it's almost over.

57205996_1596976270436404_6048903429969936384_n.jpg

Barr has the best legal standing of all to deny the subpoena, since it's demanding that he break the law.

Nadler may have the power to issue subpoenas, but he doesn't have the power to force people to obey them when they're inappropriate. And if Barr chooses to fight the subpoena, Nadler is going to have to convince a court that he had compelling grounds upon which to demand the information. I'm betting he's no more able to tell us what those are than you are.

Tell me something, if you can take a break from accusing others of your own behavior: was Barr's summary of the conclusions correct? Did the Mueller report, in fact, contain the conclusions Barr said it did? And if so, what possible legitimate purpose could be served by seeing the sealed-by-law grand jury testimony?

I hope Barr pulls the same stunt Holder and Lynch did and get executive privilege from Trump and tell Nadler to get screwed. I very much doubt if the un-redacted report will be released unless it's just to the chairman and the ranking member.
Read the constitution, assclown.

He actually doesn't have to, I don't think. If I remember correctly from precedent, he can challenge the subpoena on the grounds that it's an overreach of Congressional power. I would prefer that, since it would require Nadler and his comrades to explain, in open court, what reason they have to see sealed evidence in an investigation that concluded that no crime was committed.

So if it's Unconstitutional for Barr to do it, doesn't that mean it was Unconstitutional when Holder and Lynch did it? Were you this "outraged" then?

Which part, Person I Wasn't Talking To?

Poor Cheesedick Donald is unhinged on Twitter today because Mueller hasent send him a bouquet of flowers yet! He'll have to wait for Hannity to show up with them down in his shitty resort in Florida.

After that it's pajama party time!

Its not Trump that stopping Pelosi and the crew from going forward with impeachment. They don't have the guts to do it. You should be directing your frustration and them

This idiot doesn't realize he is supporting the original NAZI party as established by genocide Jackson and as the political arm of organized crime. how stupid can he get?

He doesn't know and he sure as hell does not care. 45 is Traitor. He sucks up his Russian Blow Job buddy every chance he can get.

Democrats want the truth.

Republicans want to lied to.

He doesn't know and he sure as hell does not care. 45 is Traitor. He sucks up his Russian Blow Job buddy every chance he can get.

Democrats want the truth.

Republicans want to lied to.

Yet the Dems will do nothing. They don't have the nerve.

Forum List

Back