Trump said he couldn’t remember 36 times in response to special counsel Robert Mueller’s questions

Once again....you seem to think that a Republican president has to act a specified way, but Democrat presidents and presidential candidates can do whatever the fuck they want and you'll accept it.

No. Republican and Democrat presidents up until the Orange Virus commanded respect by at least acting presidential. This shit bag, his family and his administration have no sense of decorum and pretty much behave like tacky fucking infants.

To be honest I would rather have a president who acts like an ass but helps American interests, than a classy guy who uses the American taxpayer as a bank to help the rest of the world.

senile obstructionist -poor old man must have a hard time finding his way home .........

Here’s All 40 Times Hillary Clinton Told the FBI (alone) She Couldn’t Remember Something

I'm sorry. You were saying something about Russia?

Russia has one big thing going for it! They have no Democrats or democrat-run cities.

Yeah, I actually travel in Russia, and I can assure you there are plenty of shitholes just like the ghettos you show in the pictures.

Sure. I know. Every country has them. Now show me the places in Chicago where Obama made his home or the USA in general that approach the cleanliness and beauty of the best places in Russia? Truth is that there are places all over the world from China to the UAE that are quickly making major USA cities look like shitholes. Trump wanted to reinvest to make our stuff world class again and like so much else he wants, he doesn't get anywhere with Congress, GOP OR DNC.

senile obstructionist -poor old man must have a hard time finding his way home .........

Here’s All 40 Times Hillary Clinton Told the FBI (alone) She Couldn’t Remember Something

I'm sorry. You were saying something about Russia?

Russia has one big thing going for it! They have no Democrats or democrat-run cities.

Yeah, I actually travel in Russia, and I can assure you there are plenty of shitholes just like the ghettos you show in the pictures.

Sure. I know. Every country has them. Now show me the places in Chicago where Obama made his home or the USA in general that approach the cleanliness and beauty of the best places in Russia? Truth is that there are places all over the world from China to the UAE that are quickly making major USA cities look like shitholes. Trump wanted to reinvest to make our stuff world class again and like so much else he wants, he doesn't get anywhere with Congress, GOP OR DNC.

Yes, progressive run cities are shitholes. No argument there. But your post implied that all of Russia is The Hermitage. Which is not true

regardless how many times you get reminded you still cant remember HILLARY AINT THE FUCKING PRESIDENT !!

Hillary ain't the fucking president?????

Where in the US Code does it ever say one word about laws being applied differently if you are or ain't the president?

Show me that in ONE law book. ANYWHERE.

When Barry Obumma was in office you let him get away with murder literally saying it was OK BECAUSE he was the president. WE couldn't even DISAGREE with the fucking bum because that meant we were only being racist.

Now that Trump is in office, you want to hold his feet to the fire on every thing you can dream up BECAUSE he is the president. But Hillary can skate federal law left and right and that is OK with your because she's NOT the president?

Anyone ever tell you what cognitive dissonance means?

Last edited:
Trump is POTUS. He is held to a higher standard of decorum

Decorum? Orange never met him.

My%20meme%21-S.jpg

regardless how many times you get reminded you still cant remember HILLARY AINT THE FUCKING PRESIDENT !!

Where in the US Code does it ever say one word about laws being applied differently if you are or ain't the president?

When Barry Obumma was in office you let him get away with murder literally saying it was OK BECAUSE he was the president. WE couldn't even DISAGREE with the fucking bum because that meant we were only being racist.

Now that Trump is in office, you want to hold his feet to the fire on every thing you can dream up BECAUSE he is the president. But Hillary can skate federal law left and right and that is OK with your because she's NOT the president?

Shit is batshit crazy; don’t expect any sanity.

No. Republican and Democrat presidents up until the Orange Virus commanded respect by at least acting presidential. This shit bag, his family and his administration have no sense of decorum and pretty much behave like tacky fucking infants.

Wow, the immense success of President Donald Trump really has your panties in a twist. He's NOT been a politician for the last fifty years so he doesn't couch every word before he speaks. How is that a bad thing?

Wow, the immense success of President Donald Trump really has your panties in a twist. He's NOT been a politician for the last fifty years so he doesn't couch every word before he speaks. How is that a bad thing?

It's only a bad thing if you try to command any sort of respect. Otherwise, whatever is clever, I suppose. Deplorables gonna deplorable...

BUT FREAK What about her E mails?
But Ivanka's Emails!

About this website

YOUTUBE.COM

Republican throws tantrum, STORMS OUT over Ivanka’s emails
BREAKING: Republican Rep. C

Once again....you seem to think that a Republican president has to act a specified way, but Democrat presidents and presidential candidates can do whatever the fuck they want and you'll accept it.

To be honest I would rather have a president who acts like an ass but helps American interests, than a classy guy who uses the American taxpayer as a bank to help the rest of the world.

The guy you elected does both.

What about a president that uses his office to enrich himself and his family?? Have any wise words to excuse that OR will you just deny deny?

And all that help whitey?? How many billions has he paid to bail farmers out who suffer under his tariff BS?

What about a president that uses his office to enrich himself and his family?? Have any wise words to excuse that OR will you just deny deny?

It is PROVABLE that trump has lost at least 500 million since he took office. It is also PROVABLE that obummer made at least 100 million after leaving office. Who profited?

He does? Where has he given billions to foreign governments. Links please.

It is PROVABLE that trump has lost at least 500 million since he took office. It is also PROVABLE that obummer made at least 100 million after leaving office. Who profited?
I can't prove you're wrong westy but Trump lose 500 M in 2 1/2 years ? Hard to believe

I can't prove you're wrong westy but Trump lose 500 M in 2 1/2 years ? Hard to believe

Here is NBC's report on it.

Trump has lost $1 billion in personal wealth since running for president
Some wealthy patrons are steering clear of Trump properties, saying the country club experience is now ruined "by metal detectors and bomb-sniffing dogs."

Trump's personal fortune has shrunk by $1B since his presidential bid

Paul Krugman pulls back the curtain on Trump shipping billions of taxpayer dollars to foreign investors

Here you go. You think you know something Nobel Prize-winning economist Paul Krugman doesn't? Please proceed. Links please.

Paul Krugman pulls back the curtain on Trump shipping billions of taxpayer dollars to foreign investors

Here you go. You think you know something Nobel Prize-winning economist Paul Krugman doesn't? Please proceed. Links please.

SHAREHOLDERS. Not MULLAHS using the money to foment terrorism. And this from the clown who claimed if trump were elected the global economy would crash. Forgive me if i choose to ignore this particular "expert" who is so far batting .000.

You need to get a grip, dude. Your partisan moonbattery is not helping you.

I looked West, but every reference I could find on someone gifting a hostile foreign power big time ran me back to the Democrats every time.
  • Barry and Kerry give Iran 150 billion dollars.
  • Hillary hits nuclear reset with Russia, pulling out of eastern Europe.
  • Hillary and Barry sign off on giving our Uranium to Russia.
  • Barry gives wide berth on Russian invasion of Crimea.
  • Barry tells Russia he'll be more flexible AFTER he's reelected.
  • Barry denies Benghazi was Libyan terror attack, says it is just over a video.
  • Barry laughs in Romney's face that Russia is any concern at all.
  • Barry swears up and down US election system 100% secure against outside threats. Calls tampering impossible. Accuses Trump of looking to make excuses if he loses.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back