trump Rolls Back Rules on Light Bulbs

I'm pretty sure there's still a 50-foot statue of him in North Korea...

3153D6F700000578-0-image-a-119_1455775163623.jpg

Um that's not Obama.

Really? It kind of looks like him. Also... his worshipers are kow-towing ... dead give-away.

Um yea really that would be KJU. What you smokin' dude?

This demonstrates an important point about The Democrat Party.

Americans cannot be allowed to choose what sort of light bulb to use!

The Democrat elite hates allowing people to make free choices. With good reason!

That's so they won't even notice when the fix kicks in and Hillary becomes their 2020 nominee. Not a single whimper of outrage!
What business does the federal government have in making decisions about light bulb choices? Democrat fascists need to butt out

Obama is forever part of history.

The bush boy does the right thing and enacts a law to phase in energy efficient light bulbs.

The republicans have fits about it in the Obama years.

Now trump is rolling back those bush boy energy rules for light bulbs.

He can do that but the efficient ones have been out since the bush boy years. Most people now use them. Very few are going to go back to the more expensive incandescent ones.

Good luck finding those incandescent ones easily. I don't see them at the stores much anymore.

Why does trump want Americans and business to waste money and harm the environment more?

Trump administration rolls back rules requiring more energy-efficient bulbs

I read about this and had to laugh at the sheer stupidity of it. By now, most households have upgraded to LED bulbs because they are superior in pretty much every single way. Incandescents aren't staging a comeback. CFLs are even on their way to extinction. So, who the fuck is this 'roll back' going to benefit? Old people? People who hate saving money on their electric bills? Dumb.

Cult45 Administration = dumb as dirt.

It seems to me his goal is to force Americans to waste a lot of money and do more harm to the environment.

He will fail big time.
--------------------------------------- MAYBE , Maybe not but i'll buy the cheaper bulbs and just change them more often . The incandescent bulbs provide better light anyway Dana ,
the LED's i have throw out much more light and it seems to me to be quality light...fuck the "i have to change bulbs every three months" kind...i havent changed a bulb in almost 3 years now.......
If you had to change your lightbulbs every three months, you probably don't know how to screw in a lightbulb properly.

Last edited:
There are miniscule amounts of rare earths in LED lamps that pollute the environment.
There are massive amounts of disease viruses in human shit as found on the streets in San Francisco.\\
Guess which one Baghdad-by-the-Bay will ban first!

The bush boy does the right thing and enacts a law to phase in energy efficient light bulbs.

He can do that but the efficient ones have been out since the bush boy years. Most people now use them. Very few are going to go back to the more expensive incandescent ones.

Good luck finding those incandescent ones easily. I don't see them at the stores much anymore.

Why does trump want Americans and business to waste money and harm the environment more?

I read about this and had to laugh at the sheer stupidity of it. By now, most households have upgraded to LED bulbs because they are superior in pretty much every single way. Incandescents aren't staging a comeback. CFLs are even on their way to extinction. So, who the fuck is this 'roll back' going to benefit? Old people? People who hate saving money on their electric bills? Dumb.

It seems to me his goal is to force Americans to waste a lot of money and do more harm to the environment.

He will fail big time.
--------------------------------------- MAYBE , Maybe not but i'll buy the cheaper bulbs and just change them more often . The incandescent bulbs provide better light anyway Dana ,
the LED's i have throw out much more light and it seems to me to be quality light...fuck the "i have to change bulbs every three months" kind...i havent changed a bulb in almost 3 years now.......
If you had to change you lightbulbs every three months, you probably don't know how to screw in a lightbulb properly.

So the market works at finding the most energy efficient and environmentally friendly item.

GREAT! THE FREEDOM TO CHOOSE AGAIN. (imagine that)
Only problem I see is that all the bulb companies closed their incandescent production lines and, I'm stocked up on enough light bulbs (real ones) to last me the rest of my life.
Are they next to your horde of manual typewriters, rotary phones, Beta VCRs, and disco 8-tracks?
Another tasteless, drive-by pussy.
Just because you have no taste doesn’t mean you should be allowed to deny liberty to those who do have taste and an eye.
You're adorable, kid. Totally wrong, but adorable.
Then rebut, pussy.
You’re just another intellectually defeated left winger.
There is nothing to rebut. You're on the same level as a guy running around with a pair of Depends on his head, screaming he's going to meet Elvis and the Easter Bunny on Hailey's Comet.
No, you’re just an intellectually defeated pussy.
I’m done with you. You’re a waste of time.

He will fail big time.
If you had to change your lightbulbs every three months, you probably don't know how to screw in a lightbulb properly.
and if you did not get what i was saying then all those times i have seen many a poster here call you stupid are justified....

Government has no business telling you what kind of light bulb to use, dumbass fascists.

When they have to make sure the energy grid can support the population, they most certain do have a business telling people to cut energy use.

There used to be “rolling brown outs” in summer because energy use increases during air conditioning season. Low energy lightbulbs have eliminated those brown outs.

If the USA were to return to using high energy incandescent bulbs, you’d need dozens more electric plants to cover the increase in electricity use.
You have given up using air conditioning, then? Good for you!

Why would someone give up AC just because they changed to energy efficient lightbulbs?

He will fail big time.
and if you did not get what i was saying then all those times i have seen many a poster here call you stupid are justified....
:rolleyes:

The poster who doesn't know how to screw in a lightbulb called me stupid.

:lol:

He will fail big time.
:rolleyes:

The poster who doesn't know how to screw in a lightbulb called me stupid.

:lol:
the poster who has been called stupid by many in this forum,including jones.....cant figure out why that is....

Forum List

Back