trump Rolls Back Rules on Light Bulbs

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
The bush boy does the right thing and enacts a law to phase in energy efficient light bulbs.

The republicans have fits about it in the Obama years.

Now trump is rolling back those bush boy energy rules for light bulbs.

He can do that but the efficient ones have been out since the bush boy years. Most people now use them. Very few are going to go back to the more expensive incandescent ones.

Good luck finding those incandescent ones easily. I don't see them at the stores much anymore.

Why does trump want Americans and business to waste money and harm the environment more?

Trump administration rolls back rules requiring more energy-efficient bulbs

The bush boy does the right thing and enacts a law to phase in energy efficient light bulbs.

He can do that but the efficient ones have been out since the bush boy years. Most people now use them. Very few are going to go back to the more expensive incandescent ones.

Good luck finding those incandescent ones easily. I don't see them at the stores much anymore.

Why does trump want Americans and business to waste money and harm the environment more?

I read about this and had to laugh at the sheer stupidity of it. By now, most households have upgraded to LED bulbs because they are superior in pretty much every single way. Incandescents aren't staging a comeback. CFLs are even on their way to extinction. So, who the fuck is this 'roll back' going to benefit? Old people? People who hate saving money on their electric bills? Dumb.

Cult45 Administration = dumb as dirt.

I read about this and had to laugh at the sheer stupidity of it. By now, most households have upgraded to LED bulbs because they are superior in pretty much every single way. Incandescents aren't staging a comeback. CFLs are even on their way to extinction. So, who the fuck is this 'roll back' going to benefit? Old people? People who hate saving money on their electric bills? Dumb.

It seems to me his goal is to force Americans to waste a lot of money and do more harm to the environment.

He will fail big time.

Government has no business telling you what kind of light bulb to use, dumbass fascists.

GOOD !! ------------- Can't find them at stores because the PUSH was to discourage their use . With new rules I think that you might see 98 cent bulbs for a package 0f 4 bulbs showing up again Dana . [to heck with the 'bush' rules and Engineering of the USA light bulb use Dana] . So GOOD for Trump and the PRICIPLE of 'gov' telling Americans on what kinda light bulbs they can buy for their homes Dana !!

It seems to me his goal is to force Americans to waste a lot of money and do more harm to the environment.

He will fail big time.

Or succeed, who really gives a fuck at this point? He's a former real estate developer. He never cared about the environment. He just phones it in these days because the Orange Virus don't like his job no more because the big meanies are mean. :crybaby:

He will fail big time.

Or succeed, who really gives a fuck at this point? He's a former real estate developer. He never cared about the environment. He just phones it in these days because the Orange Virus don't like his job no more because the big meanies are mean. :crybaby:
Begging for government control suits you.

He will fail big time.
--------------------------------------- MAYBE , Maybe not but i'll buy the cheaper bulbs and just change them more often . The incandescent bulbs provide better light anyway Dana ,

With new rules I think that you might see 98 cent bulbs for a package 0f 4 bulbs showing up again Dana .

Why would you care about that? Cheap incandescent bulbs are a poor quality waste of money. LEDs use around 1% of the wattage providing the same illumination. Do you like wasting your money on inefficient shit?

Actually, don't bother answering, since I already know you support wasting money on an inefficient administration, you are probably down with higher electric bills to 'own da libz'. :auiqs.jpg:Cult45 = dumb as dirt.

I think that people should buy the kinda light bulbs that they WANT to buy in this Land of the Free TTumbler .

Great move. Incandescent light is far superior. A much warmer wave. I've never stopped using them.

You can find them most anywhere around the DC area, even in grocery stores, or order them by the crate online.

The purchase price of incandescent bulbs is lower, even though longer life and lower cost of operation makes the new style much cheaper in the long run. Just another example of how everything seems to be rigged to cost the poor more to survive than the well off.

frankly , I just want to mess up
I think that people should buy the kinda light bulbs that they WANT to buy in this Land of the Free TTumbler .

Me too! We are free to be a stupid as we want, dammit! 'Merica! MAGA!
--------------------------------- there ya go , now dats the kinda Spirit I like to see . Course I also like hearing and seeing , reading or imagining Danas whining and crying TTumbler .

It's none of the gubmint's business how I light my home, Josef.

The purchase price of incandescent bulbs is lower, even though longer life and lower cost of operation makes the new style much cheaper in the long run. Just another example of how everything seems to be rigged to cost the poor more to survive than the well off.

It may seem that way because of price point, but it's really not.

Incandescent bulb energy cost over 20 years: $211
CFL bulb energy cost over 20 years: $54
LED bulb energy cost over 20 years: $34

LEDs use 75% less energy. This seems like a no-brainer, no matter what economic class you belong to.

candles for the Poor . That will help the Poor to change bad habits and allow the Poor to sober up to get outa bed earlier in the morning to go to work in a well rested state Bulldog .

relax, it's not mandatory to use incandescent light bulbs, it just gives people another option

Forum List

Back