Cuts by the Military are coming soon.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
The Progressive in the Military are going start some cutting of Bases.

The Pentagon will cut funding from military projects like schools, target ranges and maintenance facilities to pay for the construction of 175 miles of fencing along the U.S.-Mexico border, diverting a total $3.6 billion to President Donald Trump’s long-promised barrier.

Projects in 23 states, 19 countries and three U.S. territories would be stalled or killed by the plan, though just $1.1 billion in cuts would strike the continental U.S., according to a list released Wednesday by the Pentagon. Almost $700 million would come from projects in U.S. territories, including Puerto Rico, with another $1.8 billion coming from projects on overseas bases. www,ap.com

I don't see them cutting the Civilian people who work for the bases, many of them treat the jobs like part time jobs that pay really well. The Progressive try to cut the basic training needs first for some reason.

The Pentagon will cut funding from military projects like schools, target ranges and maintenance facilities to pay for the construction of 175 miles of fencing along the U.S.-Mexico border, diverting a total $3.6 billion to President Donald Trump’s long-promised barrier.

Projects in 23 states, 19 countries and three U.S. territories would be stalled or killed by the plan, though just $1.1 billion in cuts would strike the continental U.S., according to a list released Wednesday by the Pentagon. Almost $700 million would come from projects in U.S. territories, including Puerto Rico, with another $1.8 billion coming from projects on overseas bases. www,ap.com

I don't see them cutting the Civilian people who work for the bases, many of them treat the jobs like part time jobs that pay really well. The Progressive try to cut the basic training needs first for some reason.

The person who did the cuts was trump.

The congress legally appropriated those funds for those purposes. trump took it from them for his wall.

When were the people in the military progressive? You far right radical extremists have been saying that the military is all republican and conservative for decades. Now because trump has robbed those projects from the military you claim progressives are cutting the money?

Wow you really have to twist things into pretzels for your lies don't you?

The congress legally appropriated those funds for those purposes. trump took it from them for his wall.

When were the people in the military progressive? You far right radical extremists have been saying that the military is all republican and conservative for decades. Now because trump has robbed those projects from the military you claim progressives are cutting the money?

its amazing how trump can control the minds of leftist,,,

just yesterday you nutjobs were against the military and now youre defending them,,,

if trump said oxygen was good you nutjobs would boycott oxygen

It will save billions. this is bs money we don't need to spend.

good for the TRUMP and the 'perfume princes' that are in charge of parts of the military are pretty much lefties anyway Dana . As example , see the 'perfumed princes' that tried to hang 'Navy Seal Chief GALLAGHER' just because he did his good works while doing his military job Dana . -------------- see some of the military lefties and veterans posting on this board Dana .

We do not need to spend so much money on the military, but Puerto Rico should get their money and the childcare centers for the military should be attended to,

Isn't Mexico paying the wall. That is what tramp said over and over and over again. If we are, I refuse.

just yesterday you nutjobs were against the military and now youre defending them,,,

I am a veteran of the Air National Guard for my state. My oldest sister is a veteran of the US Air Force. I have two cousins who are veterans of the US Marines. I have another cousin who is a veteran of the US Air Force. My dad was a veteran of the US Army. I have an uncle I never got to meet or know because he was in Europe fighting hitler and nazis and was killed in that war for yours and everyone else's freedom. I have another uncle who I never got to meet or know because he was in fighting the Japanese and died in the Bataan March.

So bite me.

None of us asked anyone we served with or helped or saved their life, what political party they were in or what their political views are. No one asked that question of us either.

I can tell you weren't in the military. If you were you would know politics has nothing to do with our service. We serve the people of our nation and in the case of the Guard, our state.

You have absolutely no idea what it means to be in the military.

trump has cut that money. Progressives have absolutely zero to do with any of it. That is beyond trying to stop him from doing it. I've read that there will soon be a lawsuit to stop him from doing it.

You post lies.

I confront your lies and prove them as lies.

You then reply with more lies and lame insults.

Sad. Very sad.

I am a veteran of the Air National Guard for my state. My oldest sister is a veteran of the US Air Force. I have two cousins who are veterans of the US Marines. I have another cousin who is a veteran of the US Air Force. My dad was a veteran of the US Army. I have an uncle I never got to meet or know because he was in Europe fighting hitler and nazis and was killed in that war for yours and everyone else's freedom. I have another uncle who I never got to meet or know because he was in fighting the Japanese and died in the Bataan March.

So bite me.

None of us asked anyone we served with or helped or saved their life, what political party they were in or what their political views are. No one asked that question of us either.

I can tell you weren't in the military. If you were you would know politics has nothing to do with our service. We serve the people of our nation and in the case of the Guard, our state.

trump has cut that money. Progressives have absolutely zero to do with any of it. That is beyond trying to stop him from doing it. I've read that there will soon be a lawsuit to stop him from doing it.

You post lies.

Sad. Very sad.

calm down jr its all going to be ok,,you see illegals cost us over 100 billion a yr and if a wall sstops half of that then thats 50 billion that can go back to the military

its a win win so just hang on and enjoy the ride,,,

OH and if trump does manage to get us out of some of these wars then there will be less military needed so get ready for more cuts,,,

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

So bite me.

You post lies.

Sad. Very sad.
------------------------------------------------ wrong post but 'childcare' centers' for the military [chuckle] eh Penny .

So bite me.

You post lies.

Sad. Very sad.
------------------------------------ are you a GIRL Soldiers Dana ??

The Pentagon doesn't have the authority to cut funding or close bases on it's own. It has to be done by (the democrat majority) Congress.

They said on this site that we had 39 bases in Germany, do we really need to have that many bases for Russia to blow up in an hour of war. Next many of those bases hire locals to work on the base doing jobs that the military use to do like KP. I think closing of those bases would cover the whole amount we needed for the border. Also remember Dependent live off base and pay rent to the German home owners. We are talking a lot of money being spent over there.

So bite me.

You post lies.

Sad. Very sad.
I will tell youall when AK rounds are flying over you head, race, politics who your Ma Ma is, where you are from disappears.

So bite me.

You post lies.

Sad. Very sad.
I was in the service in the 70s. And even back then they would say in the military that there was only one color and it was OD green.

Trump is taking money to help military personnel And their dependents. and using it to build a fucking wall that will do nothing to stop anything.

This is just another slap in the face to the military and a squat on the American people.

He could just transfer move of the base back to State Side and put them on the border since they have so many people who are not Military the base would still operate. Hell when I worked at Dover AFB never did any thing they had so many Civilians working I never did anything but find a secure area with soft stuff and take naps. Those guy who work as Civilian workers made top bucks for little work. I was never trained in the job I was suppose to do.
upload_2019-9-5_16-3-27.jpeg

They said on this site that we had 39 bases in Germany, do we really need to have that many bases for Russia to blow up in an hour of war. Next many of those bases hire locals to work on the base doing jobs that the military use to do like KP. I think closing of those bases would cover the whole amount we needed for the border. Also remember Dependent live off base and pay rent to the German home owners. We are talking a lot of money being spent over there.

Better soldiers take care of their equipment and do their training than peel potatoes.

Thanks for putting your life on the line to protect me. Here wash this pan and chop these carrots.

So bite me.

You post lies.

Sad. Very sad.
I was in the service in the 70s. And even back then they would say in the military that there was only one color and it was OD green.

Trump is taking money to help military personnel And their dependents. and using it to build a fucking wall that will do nothing to stop anything.

This is just another slap in the face to the military and a squat on the American people.

A double slap in the face since trump is a draft dodger.

So bite me.

You post lies.

Sad. Very sad.

calm down jr its all going to be ok,,you see illegals cost us over 100 billion a yr and if a wall sstops half of that then thats 50 billion that can go back to the military

its a win win so just hang on and enjoy the ride,,,

OH and if trump does manage to get us out of some of these wars then there will be less military needed so get ready for more cuts,,,

I stopped at the condescending garbage in your first sentence. It's insulting. I won't read past the insults. I put up with it in your first reply. You get one pass. You had it. I don't read past that.

For your information I'm not a jr. I'm a 59 year old adult woman who saved lives when Mt. St. Helens blew up. How have you given of yourself to our nation and our people?

Have you saved lives selflessly as I did?

I highly doubt it.

I doubt you could even get through basic training.

The lies and such disrespect for a veteran is expected from people like you.

It's still disgusting.

You can reply to this but you're wasting your time. I won't read or reply to it.

Forum List

Back