Trump Rise- Are Mexican Criminals Starting to Pack up their Things?

With Trump getting closer to following through with deportation, curious whether any illegal Mexicans at USMB are packing their shit. Are they ready to accept the inevitable? Hello San Ysidro?

-Geaux

It's very clear where your head is. "Mexican criminals" is ignorant. The vast number of illegals are coming from Central America to get away from gang violence.

And, far more of them are involved in gang activities than Mexicans.

Usually I agree with you. Not this time. You are either here legally, or illegally. If you are illegal, you are criminally trespassing on our sovereign territory, thus making you a criminal.

Makes little difference to me where they are from. If we do not know how many people are here, we don't know how many jobs we need. That is a BIG problem.
Until Pubs allow a good SS/ID card, they're giving illegals an open invitation to come here and work, dupes. BTW, in 2007 Pew found that 94% of illegal men work, 65% pay taxes, and 35% own homes. Deporting 12 million is pie in the sky hater dupe idiocy. Pass the Lindsay Graham/Schumer immigration bill with SS/ID card and END further illegal immigration, duh dupes.

Well, if it isn't super-duper-party-pooper-) Long time, no see. Not glad you are here, but a good laugh each and every day, keeps the doctor away. Carry on, lol!

We can only hope they are...

Here's a suggestion for Obama for a way to create new jobs in the US...

Instead of paying for illegals to stay in the US....put bounties on all of the criminal, violent Illegals' heads. Hand out cash to people for capturing them, dead or alive. $500 and a free Obamaphone with every 10 illegals captured? $1,000 and a 10% increase in your food stamps / welfare for every 5 'Most Wanted Violent Illegals already charged with a crime but who was released by Obama and never bothered to show back up.

:p

Wowsa. That's some dumb ass stuff you wrote.

Like it or not, Obama has deported more illegals than any other prez. Hell, your hero, crooked and corrupt Ronnie RayGun granted amnesty to millions and the creepy Trumpery. The you will vote vote for still has them working for him and he's bringing in more.

In spite of all efforts to stop him, Obama has cut US unemployment by half.

Wise up, jerk. Try siding with you own country --- for a change.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatal

Do any of you know what happens when a common citizen contacts ICE to inform them of illegal aliens? Where they work and where they live?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!

Longknife has taken ignorance to a whole new level with this one! I would not even know where to start in pointing out the absurdities. I think that I will just stay with the major flaw. When someone tells ICE that I am an illegal alien, that does not constitute probable cause for them to demand from me proof that I am not an illegal alien. I could go on, from there, but, why bother?

That's nuthin - go read his yammering on Amazon.

Imagine how many calls they get from these froot loops who think brown skin is a crime.

In fact, people like him are quintessentially UN-American.

Do any of you know what happens when a common citizen contacts ICE to inform them of illegal aliens? Where they work and where they live?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!

Longknife has taken ignorance to a whole new level with this one! I would not even know where to start in pointing out the absurdities. I think that I will just stay with the major flaw. When someone tells ICE that I am an illegal alien, that does not constitute probable cause for them to demand from me proof that I am not an illegal alien. I could go on, from there, but, why bother?

Imagine how many calls they get from these froot loops who think brown skin is a crime.

I think that Longknife is an illegal alien, and I demand that ICE send out a guy to his house and check his birth certificate!

With Trump getting closer to following through with deportation, curious whether any illegal Mexicans at USMB are packing their shit. Are they ready to accept the inevitable? Hello San Ysidro?

-Geaux

It's very clear where your head is. "Mexican criminals" is ignorant. The vast number of illegals are coming from Central America to get away from gang violence.

Usually I agree with you. Not this time. You are either here legally, or illegally. If you are illegal, you are criminally trespassing on our sovereign territory, thus making you a criminal.

Makes little difference to me where they are from. If we do not know how many people are here, we don't know how many jobs we need. That is a BIG problem.
Until Pubs allow a good SS/ID card, they're giving illegals an open invitation to come here and work, dupes. BTW, in 2007 Pew found that 94% of illegal men work, 65% pay taxes, and 35% own homes. Deporting 12 million is pie in the sky hater dupe idiocy. Pass the Lindsay Graham/Schumer immigration bill with SS/ID card and END further illegal immigration, duh dupes.

Well, if it isn't super-duper-party-pooper-) Long time, no see. Not glad you are here, but a good laugh each and every day, keeps the doctor away. Carry on, lol!

Ain't it duh trudth.

Franco consistency posts facts and factual links. There's no pace for that kinda stuff on this message board.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!

I think that Longknife is an illegal alien, and I demand that ICE send out a guy to his house and check his birth certificate!

According to him, that's all it should take.

And if he's got a tan, that's proof he's illegal.

BTW, if you were to see his photo, ain't no way you would mistake him for anything but short, obese, diabetic, white bread.

Seriously, these fools believe brown skin should be enough to gun them down in the streets. Brown skin? Even better..

They are the opposite of American.

Last edited:

And yet he/they will vote for Tumpery - who openly hires illegals and foreigners, sends his own biz to China, Mexico and Bangladesh. Hell, if it weren't for illegals, Trumpery wouldn't have wives.

his wife has the best set of immigration papers a billionaire can buy.

She's sitting on a gold mine and knows it.

Seriously, the RWNJs can never again say they vote in favor f the constitution or against illegals.

Now, they really have to admit they will vote against anything that will harm the US.

Notice how the RW traitors disappear from threads that show what they're really about?

-Geaux

But, when a non-citizen is present in a country unlawfully or without the country's authorization, they are breaking the law. That means they are guilty of an act that is unlawful, which makes them criminal.

...a misdemeanor, which is equivalent to your last speeding ticket.

A crime. You can't evade that.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!

Typical childish name-calling.

Have YOU ever known someone to be here illegally and reported them to ICE? Have YOU ever seen the lack of response?

Or are you simply shooting off your big mouth?

Jaywalking an intersection is a crime.
Jaywalking is an infraction, it is not a violation.
Generally traffic law is broken up into infractions and violations. An infraction is an offense that is not considered a crime and its penalty is a fine. A person who is guilty of an infraction can't be jailed, receive large fines, have a jury trial or a court-appointed lawyer. Most traffic tickets, such as non-moving violations and non-dangerous moving violations, are infractions.
A violation can result in jail time and a fine.

Jaywalking an intersection is a crime.

Very good. And people who commit crimes, no matter how minor you consider the crimes, are criminals until they stop committing the crimes.

Well, by god, these jaywalkers are turning the USA into a nation of criminals! They need to be taken off the streets, and be striped of their walking priveleges!! They should be taken back to where they came from and forced to stand there. And NO MORE FREE AMBULANCES for those struck by cars driven by law abiding American citizens. I'll bet Trump will put an end to that crap!

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!

Typical childish name-calling.

Have YOU ever known someone to be here illegally and reported them to ICE? Have YOU ever seen the lack of response?

Or are you simply shooting off your big mouth?

People ask me to do just that, quite often, LN. I volunteer with the Sheriff's Auxiliary in a county that is less than 35 miles from the border. I tell citizens the same thing that I just told you, about probable cause.

Forum List

Back