Trump Rise- Are Mexican Criminals Starting to Pack up their Things?

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
With Trump getting closer to following through with deportation, curious whether any illegal Mexicans at USMB are packing their shit. Are they ready to accept the inevitable? Hello San Ysidro?

-Geaux

With Trump getting closer to following through with deportation, curious whether any illegal Mexicans at USMB are packing their shit. Are they ready to accept the inevitable? Hello San Ysidro?

-Geaux

It's very clear where your head is. "Mexican criminals" is ignorant. The vast number of illegals are coming from Central America to get away from gang violence.

And, far more of them are involved in gang activities than Mexicans.

-Geaux

It's very clear where your head is. "Mexican criminals" is ignorant. The vast number of illegals are coming from Central America to get away from gang violence.

But, when a non-citizen is present in a country unlawfully or without the country's authorization, they are breaking the law. That means they are guilty of an act that is unlawful, which makes them criminal.

-Geaux

Usually I agree with you. Not this time. You are either here legally, or illegally. If you are illegal, you are criminally trespassing on our sovereign territory, thus making you a criminal.

Makes little difference to me where they are from. If we do not know how many people are here, we don't know how many jobs we need. That is a BIG problem.

-Geaux

Usually I agree with you. Not this time. You are either here legally, or illegally. If you are illegal, you are criminally trespassing on our sovereign territory, thus making you a criminal.

Makes little difference to me where they are from. If we do not know how many people are here, we don't know how many jobs we need. That is a BIG problem.

Yes, ANYONE who enters this country with permission is illegal and should be deported.

Period.

The OP indicated that ALL who enter are rapists and murderers. THAT is what I was disagreeing with.

We can only hope they are...

Here's a suggestion for Obama for a way to create new jobs in the US...

Instead of paying for illegals to stay in the US....put bounties on all of the criminal, violent Illegals' heads. Hand out cash to people for capturing them, dead or alive. $500 and a free Obamaphone with every 10 illegals captured? $1,000 and a 10% increase in your food stamps / welfare for every 5 'Most Wanted Violent Illegals already charged with a crime but who was released by Obama and never bothered to show back up.

:p

Do any of you know what happens when a common citizen contacts ICE to inform them of illegal aliens? Where they work and where they live?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!

That is because the current President has not only abandoned the Rule of Law, he has violated the Rule of Law and ordered others to ignore / violate it as well...

Don;t even need to know much english to read polls

yougov.png
Source: you.gov

“Never Trump” or “Always Trump”? - Rasmussen Reports™

Liberals love to govern by Polls.

Polls are only as good as the wording of the question, the number of people polled, and the political make-up of those polled.

For instance, 'Yes' Or 'No', 'Have you stopped beating your wife?'

If you answer 'Yes' it infers you HAVE been beating your wife.
If you answer 'No', it means you still are .
Never mind that you are not and never have beat your wife.
There is no place to put this on the poll, however.
If you refuse to answer it invalidates the study/poll.

Whatever.
People who search for and cling to these polls also obviously give a damn what other people think (or what the polling company SAYS other people think) and let's that influence their views.

Me, I don't give a rat's ass what others think.
I do my own research, delve into the news, research the candidates, and make my OWN opinion.

Not knocking those who allow these polls to influence their decision. Go for it. No worries....just MY philosophy / opinion.

-Geaux

Nope.

Not even close.

There's no one who believes his lame ass wall noise. Not even you. Seriously - You know he's lying. You know he yammers to hear himself yammer.

RWNJs wanna believe hate speech is effective but if you want to know what's happening, go back several years.

If you do, you'll find net numbers close to zero. Trumpery will take the credit but thats been the trend for some years now.

As with all things RW, there's no THERE there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatal

Liberals love to govern by Polls.

Polls are only as good as the wording of the question, the number of people polled, and the political make-up of those polled.

For instance, 'Yes' Or 'No', 'Have you stopped beating your wife?'

If you answer 'Yes' it infers you HAVE been beating your wife.
If you answer 'No', it means you still are .
Never mind that you are not and never have beat your wife.
There is no place to put this on the poll, however.
If you refuse to answer it invalidates the study/poll.

Whatever.
People who search for and cling to these polls also obviously give a damn what other people think (or what the polling company SAYS other people think) and let's that influence their views.

Me, I don't give a rat's ass what others think.
I do my own research, delve into the news, research the candidates, and make my OWN opinion.

Not knocking those who allow these polls to influence their decision. Go for it. No worries....just MY philosophy / opinion.

Actually, your posts prove just the opposite but thanks for the [emoji23]

That is because the current President has not only abandoned the Rule of Law, he has violated the Rule of Law and ordered others to ignore / violate it as well...

Proof?
Links?

Dang. You're a gag a minute today.

Keep up the good work.

[emoji847]

-Geaux

But, when a non-citizen is present in a country unlawfully or without the country's authorization, they are breaking the law. That means they are guilty of an act that is unlawful, which makes them criminal.

...a misdemeanor, which is equivalent to your last speeding ticket.

Do any of you know what happens when a common citizen contacts ICE to inform them of illegal aliens? Where they work and where they live?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!

Not true.

How about you tell us what really happens.

You can't because you have no clue.

And you have no clue because you've never done it.

At the very most, what you have done is made crank calls on people who are somewhat darker completed than you.

-Geaux

so you think its ok if he just refuses to pay the ticket?
and he keeps on speeding?

...a misdemeanor, which is equivalent to your last speeding ticket.

-Geaux

Until Pubs allow a good SS/ID card, they're giving illegals an open invitation to come here and work, dupes. BTW, in 2007 Pew found that 94% of illegal men work, 65% pay taxes, and 35% own homes. Deporting 12 million is pie in the sky hater dupe idiocy. Pass the Lindsay Graham/Schumer immigration bill with SS/ID card and END further illegal immigration, duh dupes.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!

Longknife has taken ignorance to a whole new level with this one! I would not even know where to start in pointing out the absurdities. I think that I will just stay with the major flaw. When someone tells ICE that I am an illegal alien, that does not constitute probable cause for them to demand from me proof that I am not an illegal alien. I could go on, from there, but, why bother?

Forum List

Back