Trump Rips Media For Mocking Christians...

It was a great speech and was well received. It wasn't just the media he called out, he wants to overturn the Johnson amendment that threatens churches from losing the tax exempt status if they opine about politics. Funny thing is I see it often on the left, especially black churches. Jeremiah Wright and that Phlegal guy or whatever his name was comes to mind.

Yeah, Trump's really is angering the NWO Globalist jerks at this point. I mean 'Defending Religious Freedom', 'Putting Americans First Again', 'Loving America?'

All things the NWO Globalist Elites truly despise. Hopefully Americans will choose him over the Globalist Puppet Clinton. But we'll see i guess.

:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Hope the Rams decide to take a knee tomorrow during the anthem.

It was a great speech and was well received. It wasn't just the media he called out, he wants to overturn the Johnson amendment that threatens churches from losing the tax exempt status if they opine about politics. Funny thing is I see it often on the left, especially black churches. Jeremiah Wright and that Phlegal guy or whatever his name was comes to mind.

Yeah, Trump's really is angering the NWO Globalist jerks at this point. I mean 'Defending Religious Freedom', 'Putting Americans First Again', 'Loving America?'

All things the NWO Globalist Elites truly despise. Hopefully Americans will choose him over the Globalist Puppet Clinton. But we'll see i guess.

The Left thinks it is right to demean Christians, cause they're crazy...in their small minds.

But you better not demean Muslims, cause the Left loves them.

The Left thinks it is right to demean Christians, cause they're crazy...in their small minds.

That's actually a valid point. Most on the Left do enjoy hating Christians, and Jews somewhat. They're very Anti-Israel too. The hate is a joyous favorite past-time for them. But at the same time, they usually praise and kowtow to Muslims. It's pretty bizarre behavior.

I'm not sure why they're so disingenuous and hypocritical on this. Maybe they fear Muslim Terrorism too much to ridicule and insult? Maybe they've been conditioned for many years to hate Christians? It's probably a combination of things. But clearly they do adhere to a strange double standard.

Last edited:
I can count on zero fingers how many liberal minds impress me with their honesty or insights. Just a pack of jackasses with rings in their noses.

Tissue?

I can count on zero fingers the number of conservatives who aren't squealing wimps, constantly crying about how meeeeeeaaaaaan the liberals are.

We know why you have to do that, conservatives. Even you understand how indefensible your shockingly immoral positions are. You can't defend them, so you have to deflect away from them by crying about liberals.

(Okay, I'll modify that. Conservatives don't just deflect by crying about liberals. They also deflect by lying about liberals.)

That's actually a valid point. Most on the Left do enjoy hating Christians, and Jews somewhat. They're very Anti-Israel too. The hate is a joyous favorite past-time for them. But at the same time, they usually praise and kowtow to Muslims. It's pretty bizarre behavior.

I'm not sure why they're so disingenuous and hypocritical on this. Maybe they fear Muslim Terrorism too much to ridicule and insult? Maybe they've been conditioned for many years to hate Christians? It's probably a combination of things. But clearly they do adhere to a strange double standard.
Agreed.

My theory is the leftist elite know they will never get Christian votes or money, but they can get Muslim votes and Muslim money. Votes and money is all that seems to matter to the elite left, and they know they can easily dupe the average D voter to buy into their devious schemes.

Hating any religion is not a liberal position. They may not want Christians' values interfering with others' rights; they equally don't want the human rights of innocent Muslims violated because an extremist cult of their religion is currently blowing up the world.
That's not "defending" terrorists.

What?! And he loves America too? Oh man, Trump sure is making the NWO Globalist jerks very nervous. Good on em.

Donald Trump accused the media of mocking Christians and vowed to be a champion for religious liberty at a gathering of social conservatives in Washington on Friday.

Speaking at the Values Voter Summit, the GOP presidential nominee received several standing ovations from the packed ballroom of Christian conservatives.

Trump has at times struggled to convince social conservatives that he can be a trusted advocate for the causes that are important to them, but many have come around as they consider the prospect of a Hillary Clinton presidency.

On Friday, Trump thrilled the crowd with a speech that flashed an increased familiarity with the language Christians use and the issues that are most important to them.

Trump focused heavily on school choice, religious liberty, the Supreme Court and the threat of terrorism — all of which are among the top issues for the social conservatives at the yearly conference.

“Our media culture often mocks and demeans people of faith,” Trump said. “All the time, I hear from concerned parents how much harder it is for Christian families to raise their children in today’s media environment. Your values of love, charity and faith built this nation...

Read More:
Trump rips media for mocking Christians
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Talk about speaking truth tho power!
And right at the media!

And....this: defense of the first amendment and freedom of speech:

"Donald Trump: As President, I’ll Reverse the Law That Prevents Churches from Endorsing Candidates
Trump said near the end of his speech that he would rescind the IRS rule preventing churches from endorsing candidates.

That takes you and it makes you less powerful than a man or woman walking up and down the street. You actually have less power.”

And yet if you look at it, I was talking to someone, we probably have 250 million, maybe even more, in terms of people, so we have more Christians… than we have men or women in our country and we don’t have a lobby because they’re afraid to have a lobby because they don’t want to lose their tax status.

So I am going to work like hell to get rid of that prohibition and we’re going to have the strongest Christian lobby and it’s going to happen. This took place during the presidency of Lyndon Johnson and it has had a terrible chilling effect."
Donald Trump: As President, I’ll Reverse the Law That Prevents Churches from Endorsing Candidates

Who can defend Lyndon Johnson's denial of the Constituiton any more than his votes against anti-lynching laws.

What?! And he loves America too? Oh man, Trump sure is making the NWO Globalist jerks very nervous. Good on em.

Donald Trump accused the media of mocking Christians and vowed to be a champion for religious liberty at a gathering of social conservatives in Washington on Friday.

Speaking at the Values Voter Summit, the GOP presidential nominee received several standing ovations from the packed ballroom of Christian conservatives.

Trump has at times struggled to convince social conservatives that he can be a trusted advocate for the causes that are important to them, but many have come around as they consider the prospect of a Hillary Clinton presidency.

On Friday, Trump thrilled the crowd with a speech that flashed an increased familiarity with the language Christians use and the issues that are most important to them.

Trump focused heavily on school choice, religious liberty, the Supreme Court and the threat of terrorism — all of which are among the top issues for the social conservatives at the yearly conference.

“Our media culture often mocks and demeans people of faith,” Trump said. “All the time, I hear from concerned parents how much harder it is for Christian families to raise their children in today’s media environment. Your values of love, charity and faith built this nation...

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

the ONE thing that makes me nervous about Trump being president and because of this I am not so sure he will be any different than Hellery is he is all for people like caitlen if they decide to go into a girls restroom because of their gender,he is all for it.
How bout BANNING sick minded depraved insects like caitlin from society instead of having smypathy for these sick depraved insects?
People with your attitude is the one thing that makes me nervous about Trump "defending religious liberty."

Something wrong with men using the Men's Room????

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

And right at the media!

"Donald Trump: As President, I’ll Reverse the Law That Prevents Churches from Endorsing Candidates
Trump said near the end of his speech that he would rescind the IRS rule preventing churches from endorsing candidates.

That takes you and it makes you less powerful than a man or woman walking up and down the street. You actually have less power.”

And yet if you look at it, I was talking to someone, we probably have 250 million, maybe even more, in terms of people, so we have more Christians… than we have men or women in our country and we don’t have a lobby because they’re afraid to have a lobby because they don’t want to lose their tax status.

So I am going to work like hell to get rid of that prohibition and we’re going to have the strongest Christian lobby and it’s going to happen. This took place during the presidency of Lyndon Johnson and it has had a terrible chilling effect."
Donald Trump: As President, I’ll Reverse the Law That Prevents Churches from Endorsing Candidates

Who can defend Lyndon Johnson's denial of the Constituiton any more than his votes against anti-lynching laws.
With so many other bullshit tax free organizations this should not be an issue.

“DRUDGE REPORT”

lol

‘The media’ are not ‘mocking’ Christians, the notion is a ridiculous lie.

‘The media’ do not function as a single entity pursuing a specific goal – that’s the stuff of tinfoil hat conspiracy theories.

I love it when you Leftists out yourselves as lying low-lives.

Excellent.

Hating any religion is not a liberal position. They may not want Christians' values interfering with others' rights; they equally don't want the human rights of innocent Muslims violated because an extremist cult of their religion is currently blowing up the world.
That's not "defending" terrorists.

This won't take you but a moment....

Name all of the religions that Barack Obama has supported, shielded, and apologized for.

Done?

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

And right at the media!

Can't Christians contemplate their values and make up their own minds? Must a minister tell them who to vote for?

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

the ONE thing that makes me nervous about Trump being president and because of this I am not so sure he will be any different than Hellery is he is all for people like caitlen if they decide to go into a girls restroom because of their gender,he is all for it.
How bout BANNING sick minded depraved insects like caitlin from society instead of having smypathy for these sick depraved insects?
People with your attitude is the one thing that makes me nervous about Trump "defending religious liberty."

There is something wrong with this:

Many atheists on the liberal (the left) do in fact hate religion. We have several on the Board, and they go overboard about it.

Most atheists I think and most liberals as well understand protecting religious right protects their right to believe as they wish and to not be imposed upon.

I can count on zero fingers how many liberal minds impress me with their honesty or insights. Just a pack of jackasses with rings in their noses.

Tissue?

I can count on zero fingers the number of conservatives who aren't squealing wimps, constantly crying about how meeeeeeaaaaaan the liberals are.

We know why you have to do that, conservatives. Even you understand how indefensible your shockingly immoral positions are. You can't defend them, so you have to deflect away from them by crying about liberals.

(Okay, I'll modify that. Conservatives don't just deflect by crying about liberals. They also deflect by lying about liberals.)

"I can count on zero fingers the number of conservatives who aren't squealing wimps, constantly crying about how meeeeeeaaaaaan the liberals are.....by lying about liberals.)"

Let's see....

1. Pulitzer Prize-winning columnist Eugene Robinson doesn't think voters will be "down" with how Rick Santorum and his wife mourned their stillborn child.

"He's not a little weird, he's really weird," Robinson said of Santorum. "And some of his positions that he has taken are just so weird that I think that some Republicans are off-put. Not everybody is not going to be down, for example, with the story of how he and his wife handled the stillborn child. It was a body that they took home to kind of sleep with it, introduce it to the rest of the family. It's a very weird story."

Eugene Robinson: Rick Santorum's Stillborn Baby Story Is "Very Weird" | RealClearPolitics

2. Bill Maher was confronted by Elizabeth Hasselbeck on The View today over a joke he made suggesting that after the horrendous sexual assault of a CBS News reporter, we should send Hasselbeck to Egypt

3. Check out this clip, from way back in 1995, of NPR’s Nina Totenberg telling the host of PBS’s Inside Washington that if there was “retributive justice” in the world the (admittedly loathsome) Jesse Helms would “get AIDS from a transfusion, or one of his grandchildren will get it.” Totenberg is still NPR’s legal affairs correspondent.

Read more at the Washington Examiner: http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs...hing-jesse-helms-would-get-aids#ixzz1G8SOETVa

4. “I hope his wife feeds him [Clarence Thomas, Justice, U.S. Supreme Court] lots of eggs and butter and he dies early like many black men do, of heart disease. . . . He is an absolutely reprehensible person.”

Julianne Malveaux
USA Today columnist, Pacifica Radio talk show host.
I hope Clarence Thomas dies. - What Liberals Say

5. Huffington Post on Tony Snow- “The growth in his abdomen is his head stuck up his a**. F**k him!! He is pure lying scum and should die ASAP!!”

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

There is something wrong with this:

You must like having as President the titular head of the LBGT Movement.

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

And right at the media!

Can't Christians contemplate their values and make up their own minds? Must a minister tell them who to vote for?

Don't be afraid: state your position.....silence the free speech of pastors or not?

Support anti-lynching laws or vote Democrat?

Speak up.

Many atheists on the liberal (the left) do in fact hate religion. We have several on the Board, and they go overboard about it.

Most atheists I think and most liberals as well understand protecting religious right protects their right to believe as they wish and to not be imposed upon.
I realize that and always flinch to see those disrespectful comments about another's beliefs. It is not the mainstream liberal position, however. Although more and more people do not adhere to an organized religion, the overwhelming majority of people in this country believe in God.

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

And right at the media!

Don't be afraid: state your position.....silence the free speech of pastors or not?

Support anti-lynching laws or vote Democrat?

Speak up.
I asked first. Answer me and then we'll talk.

Forum List

Back