Trump rips China on Twitter: 'They do NOTHING for us with North Korea'

Y'know, this is one of those times where I'm hoping/assuming that there's a lot of back-channel conversations going on with countries like China and South Korea over this.

Secret stuff. Stuff we don't know about, like in the movies, but stuff that will ultimately help us avert a catastrophe.

Having our Commander in Chief bitching about China on Twitter is not a good sign.
I heard on the news this a.m. that Japan was considering pre-emptive strikes. I thought they weren't allowed much of a military?
I was stationed there once.............and for them to gear up for War is virtually unbelievable...............

N. Korea has REALLY PISSED THEM OFF..........for them to do this.

Y'know, this is one of those times where I'm hoping/assuming that there's a lot of back-channel conversations going on with countries like China and South Korea over this.

Secret stuff. Stuff we don't know about, like in the movies, but stuff that will ultimately help us avert a catastrophe.

Having our Commander in Chief bitching about China on Twitter is not a good sign.
I heard on the news this a.m. that Japan was considering pre-emptive strikes. I thought they weren't allowed much of a military?
Not sure on this, but I think I heard we provided them with some arms just for this reason.

They have the 4th most powerful military in the world.

I was stationed there once.............and for them to gear up for War is virtually unbelievable...............

Sentiments about their long-standing passifist orientation have been changing over the past decade or so.

Last edited:

Not sure on this, but I think I heard we provided them with some arms just for this reason.

And they'd be going up against number 1, 7, and 11 in the world.

What would number 2 and 3 do......................that's the real question.............and would he use the Nukes...........

Sentiment about their long-standing passifist orientation have been changing over the past decade or so.
Being fired at and threatened by neighbors tends to do that.

What would number 2 and 3 do......................that's the real question.............and would he use the Nukes...........

I mean Japan is #4.

I mean Japan is #4.
depends on the site ........site I went to said Japan # 7 not #4.

ranked South Korea #11

Doesn't matter we have their back...............Conventionally we'd wipe the floor with N. Korea................

CHINA is and always has been the catch 22 issue.

Yes they do.
RANKED: The world's 20 strongest militaries

I mean Japan is #4.
depends on the site ........site I went to said Japan # 7 not #4.

ranked South Korea #11

Doesn't matter we have their back...............Conventionally we'd wipe the floor with N. Korea................

CHINA is and always has been the catch 22 issue.
It does appear there are differing positions.

Yes they do.
RANKED: The world's 20 strongest militaries
Holy crap, I had no idea.

This is interesting, from that article:

According to Credit Suisse, it has the fourth largest submarine fleet in the list. Japan also has four aircraft carriers, although these vessels are only equipped with helicopter fleets.

I'd be pissed too, since two missiles, one an ICBM, has landed in their waters in the past what--6 weeks?

I'd be pissed too, since two missiles, one an ICBM, has landed in their waters in the past what--6 weeks?

Make no mistake...........Japan is preparing for War.

Make no mistake...........Japan is preparing for War.

Yikes.

I'd sure like to know what South Korea is doing. I can't imagine that the fat kid wouldn't be able to get some missiles through.

Trump is right, and I hope he keeps his focus based on his campaign promises, it's what the American people and all lovers of liberty anywhere on this planet want.

China, Mexico and Canada, in particular the Canadian security apparatus interference in American corporations, n that order of vital importance of who to deal with in regards to exploitation of America and the American worker.

Seems Trump is probably getting more granular details from his intelligence agencies and he is realizing the Commies; especially China, are using nations like North Korea and others to fight America by proxy, while they steal American industries and jobs. No more!

Get 'er done Trump. I am betting that if you play hard ball with those who have been taking advantage of America for so long that the Democrats would need a prayer answered or a drastic change in their global policies in order to have any shot at all in 2020...slim indeed. Just don't lose sight of what America needs.

President Trump lashed out at the Chinese government in a pair of tweets Saturday evening over Beijing's failure to slow down North Korea's nuclear weapons program.

"They do NOTHING for us with North Korea, just talk." Trump posted on the social network, before vowing, "We will no longer allow this to continue. China could easily solve this problem!"

There was no immediate response from the Chinese government.

Trump posted the message hours after North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un said his country had developed an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) capable of striking the mainland U.S. North Korea's official propaganda outlet said the Hwasong-14 missile reached a maximum height of 2,314 miles and traveled 620 miles Friday night before accurately landing in waters off Japan.

The launch has led analysts to conclude that a wide swath of the United States, including Los Angeles and Chicago, is now in range of North Korean weapons. Observers had estimated that the North's first ICBM on July 4 could have reached Alaska.

So, China doesn't do what the US wants it to do. Boo the fucking hoo. Trump is like "hey there girl, you're looking pretty" "I'm not interested" "I have lots of money" "I'm still not interested" "I'm going to get my heavies to hold you down while I rape you"

Considering how much China is dependent on US for their massive trade surplus, they would be well advised to start thinking about what they can do to make US happier with them.

North Korea is reckless, but not suicidal: Opinionline

William J. Perry,Politico Magazine: “The danger is not, as some believe, that North Korea will make good on its bluster and actually launch a surprise nuclear attack. The North Korean leadership, while it is evil and sometimes reckless, is not crazy or suicidal. Their primary goal is to sustain the Kim dynasty and, against all odds, they have shrewdly succeeded in that for many decades. They know that if they launch a nuclear attack, the American response would bring death to them and devastation to their country. The primary danger instead is that North Korea might overplay its hand and provoke a military response from South Korea. This could quickly expand into a larger conventional war, inevitably involving the United States, which has almost 30,000 troops in South Korea.”

Trump is right, and I hope he keeps his focus based on his campaign promises, it's what the American people and all lovers of liberty anywhere on this planet want.

China, Mexico and Canada, in particular the Canadian security apparatus interference in American corporations, n that order of vital importance of who to deal with in regards to exploitation of America and the American worker.

Seems Trump is probably getting more granular details from his intelligence agencies and he is realizing the Commies; especially China, are using nations like North Korea and others to fight America by proxy, while they steal American industries and jobs. No more!

Get 'er done Trump. I am betting that if you play hard ball with those who have been taking advantage of America for so long that the Democrats would need a prayer answered or a drastic change in their global policies in order to have any shot at all in 2020...slim indeed. Just don't lose sight of what America needs.

President Trump lashed out at the Chinese government in a pair of tweets Saturday evening over Beijing's failure to slow down North Korea's nuclear weapons program.

"They do NOTHING for us with North Korea, just talk." Trump posted on the social network, before vowing, "We will no longer allow this to continue. China could easily solve this problem!"

There was no immediate response from the Chinese government.

Trump posted the message hours after North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un said his country had developed an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) capable of striking the mainland U.S. North Korea's official propaganda outlet said the Hwasong-14 missile reached a maximum height of 2,314 miles and traveled 620 miles Friday night before accurately landing in waters off Japan.

The launch has led analysts to conclude that a wide swath of the United States, including Los Angeles and Chicago, is now in range of North Korean weapons. Observers had estimated that the North's first ICBM on July 4 could have reached Alaska.

So, China doesn't do what the US wants it to do. Boo the fucking hoo. Trump is like "hey there girl, you're looking pretty" "I'm not interested" "I have lots of money" "I'm still not interested" "I'm going to get my heavies to hold you down while I rape you"

Considering how much China is dependent on US for their massive trade surplus, they would be well advised to start thinking about what they can do to make US happier with them.
China can live without us, and without as much wealth, if they must. I think you are misled if you believe the trade thing is all that motivates nations, especially one like China which is still busy scraping communism off its shoe.

Forum List

Back