Trump rips China on Twitter: 'They do NOTHING for us with North Korea'

Y'know, this is one of those times where I'm hoping/assuming that there's a lot of back-channel conversations going on with countries like China and South Korea over this.

Secret stuff. Stuff we don't know about, like in the movies, but stuff that will ultimately help us avert a catastrophe.

Having our Commander in Chief bitching about China on Twitter is not a good sign.

Last edited:
Well, then he should do something and not just bitch over social media about it. The man is a clown. He should thank his lucky stars for Kim Jung Un or he'd be leading for biggest clown in the world.
When you say "do something about it", what do you refer to? There are no simple options, that's the problem. Trump and China know this. Now if that missile launch had hit 200 miles closer and hit Japan, then you would see an easier response. Even the rest of the world would have to fall in line and turn their backs on their Chinese cash cow and deal with N Korea then. Instead, these global muppets would rather talk about the harm of the environment, as if nukes would help the ozone layer.
He's the president not me. He claims all this stuff is simple and on the campaign trail he had all the answers. All I know for sure is that 3 a.m. tweets aren't the way you do diplomacy. Do you really think that will make China more amenable?
Seeing as Twitter is blocked in China anyway.
For the average person, but I don't doubt the bigwigs read every Trump tweet.

Well, sure they do, it's not that hard. However what does the Chinese govt care? They see Trump making a fool of himself... well... all the better for them, right?

Well, then he should do something and not just bitch over social media about it. The man is a clown. He should thank his lucky stars for Kim Jung Un or he'd be leading for biggest clown in the world.
Geeze. Lefties seem to love war. War with Russia they demand. Now NK too. What? China too?
I don't see anyone talking war, but you.
What do you suggest he do, since tweeting is not good enough?

Geeze. Lefties seem to love war. War with Russia they demand. Now NK too. What? China too?
Trump's the one with all the experts. He needs to mature a bit and listen to them. It's weird that you think there are only two choices, tweet or war! In the olden days before Twitter there used to be a thing called diplomacy. Perhaps, you and Trump should read up on it.

He has already increased sanctions......

He has already met with China's Leader asking for them to deal with the Fat Man.....

To no avail.................Kim Ping Pong simply will not STOP BEING AN ASS.

Japan is spitting mad...........so much they are going into major spending on their military and have even threatened War with N. Korea.......I was stationed there way back when and that is unbelievable.............GIven their annual BLACK SHIP FESTIVAL celebrating Peace and Renouncing War....................

Ping Pong is playing a dangerous game...............and should it come to blows...........China will more than likely go against us.

I agree. I'm losing patience with POTUS over this issue. I want a military response sooner than later.

I'm tired of excuses

-Geaux

Trump's the one with all the experts. He needs to mature a bit and listen to them. It's weird that you think there are only two choices, tweet or war! In the olden days before Twitter there used to be a thing called diplomacy. Perhaps, you and Trump should read up on it.
And how do you know he isn't doing that now. LOL

This place is freaking retarded.

He has already met with China's Leader asking for them to deal with the Fat Man.....

Japan is spitting mad...........so much they are going into major spending on their military and have even threatened War with N. Korea.......I was stationed there way back when and that is unbelievable.............GIven their annual BLACK SHIP FESTIVAL celebrating Peace and Renouncing War....................

Ping Pong is playing a dangerous game...............and should it come to blows...........China will more than likely go against us.

I agree. I'm losing patience with POTUS over this issue. I want a military response sooner than later.

I'm tired of excuses

-Geaux
We disagree.............they have Nukes........and that little FAT MAN may be stupid enough to use the dang things...........

So if we go to WAr we had better have a fool proof strategy on taking them out within hours of the start of War.

Just get a spook to take his ass out................then blame it on China...........lol

I never stated there are only two choices. I do think he is smart to put pressure on the Chinese with his WORDS. Much prefer that to some aggressive action. Stop believing the lies of the elite media. It makes one stupid

President Trump inherited the China and NK problem from Obama, 8 years of failed Obama doctrine will take some time to sort out.

Trump is right, and I hope he keeps his focus based on his campaign promises, it's what the American people and all lovers of liberty anywhere on this planet want.

China, Mexico and Canada, in particular the Canadian security apparatus interference in American corporations, n that order of vital importance of who to deal with in regards to exploitation of America and the American worker.

Seems Trump is probably getting more granular details from his intelligence agencies and he is realizing the Commies; especially China, are using nations like North Korea and others to fight America by proxy, while they steal American industries and jobs. No more!

Get 'er done Trump. I am betting that if you play hard ball with those who have been taking advantage of America for so long that the Democrats would need a prayer answered or a drastic change in their global policies in order to have any shot at all in 2020...slim indeed. Just don't lose sight of what America needs.

Trump rips China on Twitter: 'They do NOTHING for us with North Korea'

President Trump lashed out at the Chinese government in a pair of tweets Saturday evening over Beijing's failure to slow down North Korea's nuclear weapons program.

"They do NOTHING for us with North Korea, just talk." Trump posted on the social network, before vowing, "We will no longer allow this to continue. China could easily solve this problem!"

There was no immediate response from the Chinese government.

Trump posted the message hours after North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un said his country had developed an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) capable of striking the mainland U.S. North Korea's official propaganda outlet said the Hwasong-14 missile reached a maximum height of 2,314 miles and traveled 620 miles Friday night before accurately landing in waters off Japan.

The launch has led analysts to conclude that a wide swath of the United States, including Los Angeles and Chicago, is now in range of North Korean weapons. Observers had estimated that the North's first ICBM on July 4 could have reached Alaska.
Everyone with a brain is admitting that North Korea is the most imminent danger to the U.S. and the biggest threat of WWIII on the planet at the moment.
If missiles start flying over there, Russia and China will be involved. It will be big and it will be awful.
Trump needs to stop flapping his gums with his completely thoughtless, mindless tweets that do nothing but show the world how frustrated and ineffective he is in facing this problem. If he can't figure out how he's going to approach it (and no option is a "good" one, I'll admit that) then he at least needs to keep a low profile and pretend he knows.

I'm tired of excuses

-Geaux
We disagree.............they have Nukes........and that little FAT MAN may be stupid enough to use the dang things...........

So if we go to WAr we had better have a fool proof strategy on taking them out within hours of the start of War.

Or we wait until the nutjob bounces one off our chin then react?

-Geaux

I'm tired of excuses

-Geaux

-Geaux
South Korea already has stated they would assassinate him as a last resort to war.............

I've read many articles stating as much.

Y'know, this is one of those times where I'm hoping/assuming that there's a lot of back-channel conversations going on with countries like China and South Korea over this.

Secret stuff. Stuff we don't know about, like in the movies, but stuff that will ultimately help us avert a catastrophe.

Having our Commander in Chief bitching about China on Twitter is not a good sign.
I heard on the news this a.m. that Japan was considering pre-emptive strikes. I thought they weren't allowed much of a military?

I'm tired of excuses

-Geaux

-Geaux
South Korea already has stated they would assassinate him as a last resort to war.............

Good of them to let him know in advance.
I think they ought to get crackin' if that's their plan.

I'm tired of excuses

-Geaux

-Geaux

I support that

-Geaux

I'm tired of excuses

-Geaux

-Geaux

Good of them to let him know in advance.
I think they ought to get crackin' if that's their plan.
He's dangerous...........and they know it..............what I read it's a last resort option.

It may very well come to that. He keeps firing missiles at Japan there is gonna be a War.

President Trump inherited the China and NK problem from Obama, 8 years of failed Obama doctrine will take some time to sort out.
Clinton and Bush couldn't do anything about him either. Obama left things the way they stood when he entered office.

I heard on the news this a.m. that Japan was considering pre-emptive strikes. I thought they weren't allowed much of a military?
Not sure on this, but I think I heard we provided them with some arms just for this reason.

Forum List

Back