Trump Retribution Ad

Explain why the trump administration was the most expensive in history , nearly doubling the national debt. Most of that debt occurred before the COVID crisis. trump actually created a super swamp in the middle of the swamp.
Having to clean up after these two fucking money grubbing swamp monsters:
cleanup.jpg

View attachment 878761
The only reason Obama's administration ( 8 years ) increased the deficit at all is because he had to absorb the cost of Bush's Iraq and Afghanistan wars which he never included. Otherwise they would have had a negative deficit. Now, that's how to run government efficiently.

View attachment 878761
Yes, during that administration they kept so much bull shite running and anarchy stirred up, that nothing was getting done. Remember Obama's famous mic drop bull shite, otherwise the one where he claimed that "what was Trump going to do, wave his magic wand and bring job's back" ???? Trump immediately went to work doing just that as industry began to pledge to relocate back to the United States if the labor environment would improve dramatically on that promise by Trump that it would.

The Democrat's were so embarrassed by every maneuverable move that Trump made, that all they could do was go into their burn it all to the ground mode, otherwise if they were ever going to have a chance to get Trump out, and their selves back in again. The rest is history.

Pretty amazing. At any other time in our history, such a message would have been far beneath any former President.
When Christ (not Trump as you all mock him to be), returns - do you think it's going to be a very peaceful and pleasant time for those who have been evil upon the earth ?

Now when Trump returns (not Christ), he will continue the job of making America great again, yet only if the Democrat's haven't totally taken us over the cliff to far.

Not sure how much longer this old world has to go. There might be time for a few more generations or more to come, but until that glorious day, we must do the best that we can in order to gain the Lord's favor if possible as a nation and as a people again.

When Christ (not Trump as you all mock him to be), returns - do you think it's going to be a very peaceful and pleasant time for those who have been evil upon the earth ?

Now when Trump returns (not Christ), he will continue the job of making America great again, yet only if the Democrat's haven't totally taken us over the cliff to far.

Not sure how much longer this old world has to go. There might be time for a few more generations or more to come, but until that glorious day, we must do the best that we can in order to gain the Lord's favor if possible as a nation and as a people again.
Since I don't know how anyone who claims to be Christian can support this, I don't know how to respond to that.

I’m so old I remember when Progressives tried to sincerely convince us that they were the Liberal Intellectual Elite —- yet never noticed the initials
That's pretty standard with Alzheimers. Remembering stuff from decades ago but not remembering what day of the week the garbage gets picked up. Stay strong, pops

Since I don't know how anyone who claims to be Christian can support this, I don't know how to respond to that.
Of course you don't know, because you are to busy drowning in leftism so much so, that you can't even surface to take a breath of fresh air again.

Forum List

Back