“Trump Refuses To Apologize For Muslim Ban”

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

President Trump Doubles Down On Muslim Ban Comments

“There’s no reason to apologize”, “Our immigration laws in this country are a total disaster. They’re laughed at all over the world, they’re laughed at for their stupidity. And we have to have strong immigration laws. So I think if I apologize, wouldn’t make ten cents worth of difference to them. There’s nothing to apologize for.”

There is not a ban on Muslims.
There is a travel ban from countries that are run by terrorist and despots.

There is nothing to apologize for...

Well except that stupid ass question.

"“Our immigration laws in this country are a total disaster. They’re laughed at all over the world, they’re laughed at for their stupidity. And we have to have strong immigration laws. So I think if I apologize, wouldn’t make ten cents worth of difference to them. There’s nothing to apologize for."

Winner!

Why would we want these people here? The guy in video says that if Muslims ruled, the guy who insulted their god would have his head rolling on the ground because the koran says those who insult Islam should die.

The governments in Europe are protecting Muslims by not allowing media to report on the number of Muslim men assaulting non-Muslim women and children. It's an epidemic. Media people get into trouble if they mention the nationality or religion of offenders.

Muslim women who have escaped the life of hell speak out and all say the same things. Muslim women have no voice. No rights. And the leftists who impugn people for speaking the truth about Islam are not helping the women. If we don't speak out, who will? The left has deemed it politically incorrect, even hate speech, to talk about how horrible Muslims treat women. Yet, they are spreading and multiplying with the intent of becoming the world majority and forcing everyone to join them or be killed. Look at the above video I posted. If Muslims ruled, people would be beheaded for slamming Islam. They are serious.

I am not going to lose my head over Islam.

The governments in Europe are protecting Muslims by not allowing media to report on the number of Muslim men assaulting non-Muslim women and children. It's an epidemic. Media people get into trouble if they mention the nationality or religion of offenders.

Muslim women who have escaped the life of hell speak out and all say the same things. Muslim women have no voice. No rights. And the leftists who impugn people for speaking the truth about Islam are not helping the women. If we don't speak out, who will? The left has deemed it politically incorrect, even hate speech, to talk about how horrible Muslims treat women. Yet, they are spreading and multiplying with the intent of becoming the world majority and forcing everyone to join them or be killed. Look at the above video I posted. If Muslims ruled, people would be beheaded for slamming Islam. They are serious.

I am not going to lose my head over Islam.

The Left's point of view is that Muslims are an oppressed minority and part of their coalition of victims.

There never was a muslim ban. The supreme court upheld the limits Trump proposed. Nothing to apologize for.

Sorry bout that,

1. So the ban is in place, and the democrats lost, they wanted to not restrict muslims from coming into the USA.
  2. The Democrats want terror in the streets, they are snuggling close to the evil intent of Islam, they want ALL Democrats head on a stick.
  3. And Democrats are so out of touch with reality they say to Islam, "Please come into USA get social services crank out a dozen kids all on SS, and do your best."
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

President Trump Doubles Down On Muslim Ban Comments

“There’s no reason to apologize”, “Our immigration laws in this country are a total disaster. They’re laughed at all over the world, they’re laughed at for their stupidity. And we have to have strong immigration laws. So I think if I apologize, wouldn’t make ten cents worth of difference to them. There’s nothing to apologize for.”

There is not a ban on Muslims.
There is a travel ban from countries that are run by terrorist and despots.
The United States has "NO" Muslim ban. Only Muslims from seven Islamic nations "out of 52" are restricted from entry. Those are the ones from which those wanting in, can't be properly vetted. Personally, I would ban all Muslims as members of a violent political party (which Islam is).

Forum List

Back