Trump Really Scares You Liberals

Trump's done with Muslims just like Hispanics. I think his next target is going to blacks, maybe sending them back to Africa. All he needs is the right media event. The more politically incorrect he is the higher his poll numbers. He's attacked Hispanics, women, the disabled, and Muslims and his supporters love him for it. Blacks have got to be next on the list.
Or gays. They could be next.

No matter how foul trump gets he's still more popular than the 9 dwarfs. Fiorino jeb Christie Ryan kasich rubio Cruz huckabee and carson.

If those guys aren't even popular with Republicans, what makes them think they'll do well against the clintins?
Maybe but I favor blacks. Trump was poised for an attack on blacks recently. Remember his claim of 81% of all murders of whites were commented by blacks. It was totally incorrect but it gave us a direction he was headed. Then the Islamic terrorist attack fell into his lap and he couldn't resist it. When this dies out as it always does, Trump's got to come up with something to grab media attention. Violence and blacks are far more common than gays and violence so I say it's got to be blacks. The media is expecting some blockbuster statements from Trump and you can bet he's going give them something.
I disagree, it will be ILLEGALS. The group that CAN'T vote.
.Well he's not going to get any black votes so why not blacks. Folks are getting tired of hearing about illegals and Muslims. Now if some nut walked into a bar and killed a couple of dozen gays, then I think he would grab media attention by coming up some pro-gay proposal that would grab media attention, win some Democrat votes and lose some Republican votes but it would allow him to command media attention. For Trump, that's what the election is all about, getting in the news. He approaches the campaign as a showman and it's been working quite well for him.

What planet are you posting from? A majority of blacks agree with Trump on a temporary ban on muslim immigration, or a temporary ban on all immigration.

In the 1920s immigration was temporarily stopped so that the current immigrants could assimilate, learn American ways, and become americans. it worked then, it would work now.
I wonder if a majority of blacks agree with Trump's statement that 81% of all murders of whites are committed by blacks. Trump will lose heavily among black voters because on the issues that matter most to black people --the economy, violence, education and healthcare--Trump is consistently on the wrong side of the debate just as Republicans always are.

Forum List

Back