Trump Really Scares You Liberals

On the contrary. Sanders and Clinton are eager to face Trump. It's the Republican establishment who are shitting their pants right now over the fact they don't have a candidate who can actually go toe-to-toe with him.

On the contrary. Sanders and Clinton are eager to face Trump. It's the Republican establishment who are shitting their pants right now over the fact they don't have a candidate who can actually go toe-to-toe with him.

The establishment GOP does not like Trump because they cannot control him and dictate policy to him. He owes no favors to any special interests. His only obligation would be to the American voters-------------how unique---------------and the way it is supposed to be.

Its all about the Latino vote. It is just the way it is. Romney won 27% of the vote. He lost.

Trump called Latino's rapist. Do you honestly think he can win the 40% of the vote that he would need to win the General?

Back to the fact that he can't beat a "door knob."

Its all about the Latino vote. It is just the way it is. Romney won 27% of the vote. He lost.

Trump called Latino's rapist. Do you honestly think he can win the 40% of the vote that he would need to win the General?

The 2016 election will not swing on the Hispanic vote. That's just a foolish statement. Independents and Reagan democrats will elect Trump and dump the hildebeast.

The 2016 election will not swing on the Hispanic vote. That's just a foolish statement. Independents and Reagan democrats will elect Trump and dump the hildebeast.
Child

I have be-headed a few chickens in my day so I know what it looks like.

Does it look anything like this?

original

Huh? What's that?

Uh ... no. It's not "going away". Actually it's going to be on his tombstone.

So what? So Trump regressed for a second back in the days when he was a Dim.

It happens to most who cross over.

8 years FLOUTUS
Served as Senator
4 Years as SoS
Grammy award winner
Noted Philanthropist
Board of Wal mart
Being First Lady isn't a qualification for being president, moron. Neither is a a symbolic grammy award from your political friends.
What did she accomplish as Senator?
What did she accomplish as SoS?
National security is the number one issue among voters and Hillary will be tied to Obama's ridiculous policies on Islamic terrorism. By this time next year this country will be in so much turmoil, thanks to Islamic terrorism within our borders the voters will reject any Democrat you put up there. Gun sales have skyrocketed and it doesn't matter WHO you nominate, the voters will reject them decisively the same way they rejected Jimmy Carter.

You liberals are just running wild. I mean damn Trump mis-speaks and you have a come-a-part. Hillary lies and you yawn. Each and every one of you TRYING to call "the shot" that brings it to an end. And NOTHING is working, NOTHING.

I remember watching this same sort of liberal fear with Reagan. "Oh hes going to nuke everybody was the cry" DESPITE the fact democrats are the ONLY ones in ANY country to ever drop a nuke. And you folks dropped TWO! And he saying he would do some of the very things you want like RAISE taxes on the richest of the rich. {Hillary IS one by the way} What does her charity need with a hedge fund manager INVESTING donation? I don't know, ask her son in law its him.

And Trump WANTS to stay OUT of the civil war in Syria.What is wrong with that? Hillary wants to go in and THAT costs lives AMERICAN lives. THAT should be a non starter. He WANTS to build camps THERE not here. After France I think that is a good idea.

American jobs SHOULD be filled by American CITIZENS not islamic terrorists and NOT ILLEGALS. What part of America does FOR Americans FIRST do you not understand? Seems rather easy to me. You know if you kicked EVERY islamic refugee out of the country PLUS every ILLEGAL American citizens using welfare COULD get an increase.

But I have to admit It IS funny watching you run around like a chicken with its head cut off. I have be-headed a few chickens in my day so I know what it looks like. Here you democrats have a bigger FAILURE then Carter and we ALL know what came after Carter.

So history WILL repeat and you will whine but like post Cater America and Americans will NOT care. I'm not saying you are done as a party but Obama still has a year to fix that. And if there is another terrorist attack no matter where in the world it is democrats WILL suffer. And rightfully so.

Before you go crying about us liberals and the liberal media, you have to convince the GOP to make him the nominee. This is classic putting the cart before the horse.

You liberals are just running wild. I mean damn Trump mis-speaks and you have a come-a-part. Hillary lies and you yawn. Each and every one of you TRYING to call "the shot" that brings it to an end. And NOTHING is working, NOTHING.

I remember watching this same sort of liberal fear with Reagan. "Oh hes going to nuke everybody was the cry" DESPITE the fact democrats are the ONLY ones in ANY country to ever drop a nuke. And you folks dropped TWO! And he saying he would do some of the very things you want like RAISE taxes on the richest of the rich. {Hillary IS one by the way} What does her charity need with a hedge fund manager INVESTING donation? I don't know, ask her son in law its him.

And Trump WANTS to stay OUT of the civil war in Syria.What is wrong with that? Hillary wants to go in and THAT costs lives AMERICAN lives. THAT should be a non starter. He WANTS to build camps THERE not here. After France I think that is a good idea.

American jobs SHOULD be filled by American CITIZENS not islamic terrorists and NOT ILLEGALS. What part of America does FOR Americans FIRST do you not understand? Seems rather easy to me. You know if you kicked EVERY islamic refugee out of the country PLUS every ILLEGAL American citizens using welfare COULD get an increase.

But I have to admit It IS funny watching you run around like a chicken with its head cut off. I have be-headed a few chickens in my day so I know what it looks like. Here you democrats have a bigger FAILURE then Carter and we ALL know what came after Carter.

So history WILL repeat and you will whine but like post Cater America and Americans will NOT care. I'm not saying you are done as a party but Obama still has a year to fix that. And if there is another terrorist attack no matter where in the world it is democrats WILL suffer. And rightfully so.
4 Reasons Trump's Supporters Aren't Going Anywhere — And Why The GOP's Worried

He isn't as conservative as many think. However, his plan to force Muslims to wear IDs is what Nazi's did to the Jews.

If you can't acknowledge that and condemn that, you agree that Nazi Germany had good policies.

He isn't as conservative as many think. However, his plan to force Muslims to wear IDs is what Nazi's did to the Jews.

If you can't acknowledge that and condemn that, you agree that Nazi Germany had good policies.
Your desperation is noted.

Trump has screwed the GOP. They know he cannot win the General and yet they cannot stop him.

So, many here are forced to defend his ignorance. HILARIOUS!

Why? Were the Jews suicide bombing the Germans and going on murderous rampages or were they just a little annoying?

Trump has screwed the GOP. They know he cannot win the General and yet they cannot stop him.

Maybe he can win the general election. He would get all the Republicans to vote for him over Hillary and maybe he could steal enough independents, undecideds and people who are frustrated with the Democratic party?

Trump will make a deal with the Clinton's when they get back the WH. With their New York connections, they will remove the Statue of Liberty and replace it with a Statue of Trump.
Small price to pay for getting him to destroy the Republican Party.

Trump will make a deal with the Clinton's when they get back the WH. With their New York connections, they will remove the Statue of Liberty and replace it with a Statue of Trump.

Donald Trump, the next Secretary of State in the Hillary Clinton administration. He will be rewarded for handing Hillary the White House.

do you have any brain cells that are still functioning? Or has the liberal gene destroyed every one of them?

Donald Trump, the next Secretary of State in the Hillary Clinton administration. He will be rewarded for handing Hillary the White House.

Winner--------------dumbass post of the day.:ahole-1::ahole-1:

I don't think you're laughing. :D

the dems and the establishment rino repubs are not laughing, they are scared shitless of a candidate who owes them nothing and only has to answer to the American people.

the libs are particularly scared of a candidate who will actually put the USA first and do what is needed to eliminate our enemies and secure the safety of americans.

Forum List

Back