GOP is Screwed with Latinos!

Nyvin

Gold Member
Sep 23, 2013
Latino's feeling toward Republicans in 2015:

http://www.latinodecisions.com/files/2314/4769/3977/Online_battleground_-_Toplines.pdf
16. Generally speaking, which best describes the Republican Party today?
Republican Party truly cares about the Hispanic/Latino community..........................16%
Republican Party doesn’t care too much about Hispanics/Latinos............................39%
Republican Party is sometimes hostile towards Hispanics/Latinos............................45%

Latino's feeling toward Republicans in 2012:

New Poll: Obama leads Romney among Latinos in key 2012 battleground states
17. Would you say the Republican Party is currently doing a good job of reaching out to Hispanics that they don't care too much about Hispanics, or that they are being hostile towards Hispanics?
Doing good job..........15%
Don't care too much................42%
Being hostile...................31%
Don't know.................11%

Ummm...yeah, bout that "Hispanic outreach" that was part of the GOP autopsy after 2012....? Not doing so well are they?

Bush had made good inroads with Hispanics, but since that time xenophobic extremists in the GOP have managed to piss all that good will away with their bigoted rhetoric.

Latino's feeling toward Republicans in 2015:

http://www.latinodecisions.com/files/2314/4769/3977/Online_battleground_-_Toplines.pdf
16. Generally speaking, which best describes the Republican Party today?
Republican Party truly cares about the Hispanic/Latino community..........................16%
Republican Party doesn’t care too much about Hispanics/Latinos............................39%
Republican Party is sometimes hostile towards Hispanics/Latinos............................45%

Latino's feeling toward Republicans in 2012:

New Poll: Obama leads Romney among Latinos in key 2012 battleground states
17. Would you say the Republican Party is currently doing a good job of reaching out to Hispanics that they don't care too much about Hispanics, or that they are being hostile towards Hispanics?
Doing good job..........15%
Don't care too much................42%
Being hostile...................31%
Don't know.................11%

Ummm...yeah, bout that "Hispanic outreach" that was part of the GOP autopsy after 2012....? Not doing so well are they?

As long as we boot the illegals, I don't care.
BTW, Hispanic Americans aren't thrilled about millions of low-skilled Hispanic illegal aliens either.

the Democrats are talking like they have Latinos on their plantation like they do the black people, they are going around beating their chest like apes over it. How does that feel? I think it's degrading myself

I never understand this stuff.

We see story after story, thread after thread, post after post, providing examples of lies and corruption of politicians from coast to coast, every day.

And we're supposed to buy into some notion that these people really "care" about us?

Really? I don't think I could come up with something more naive.

I never understand this stuff.

We see story after story, thread after thread, post after post, providing examples of lies and corruption of politicians from coast to coast, every day.

And we're supposed to buy into some notion that these people really "care" about us?

Really? I don't think I could come up with something more naive.

Everyone is naive except you, Mac. You know that.

Earmuffs, bitch.

New Topics

Forum List

Back